Lol i like fascism

>lol i like fascism
You do realize that literally every single fascist country failed, right? And that every fascist society within non-fascist countries failed even harder than communist movements, right? And that everyone outside of Sup Forums and Stormfront considers fascism to be a joke, even the people who are anti-immigration, right? It's like the most discredited form of government outside of Mongolian 'rape and pillage everything you see-ism.'

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/17/world/americas/venezuela-children-starving.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree

how's communism working out for you, there fella?

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/17/world/americas/venezuela-children-starving.html

a bloo bloo

lol i like fascism

How did Franco fail, again?

>jews literally bomb every fascist country to rubble
>look goys fascism doesn't work!

Spain

You do realize how retarded you are?

By being a military dictatorship and not a fascist regime?

Wasn't every civilization before the 1700s fascist? A king is a dictator

Communism gets an economic card bonus and production bonus
Not even once

>communism
>same economic cards as democracy
ok

Fascism never failed per say but was instead defeated militarily. It's like killing someone and saying 'Well he was shit at his job, or he wouldn't be dead'

>American education

Fascism doesn't just mean "dictatorship". It's a complete ideology.

Real Fascism has never been tried

in the oven you go

>communism=soviet russia
Why do they keep doing this? Industrialization is not a requirement of communism, they should have made it so that you can forcibly change the populace occupation at the cost of happiness.

retard alert! the "fasces" were literally the symbols of the office of the dictatorship in rome, fascism and military dictatorship are the same thing as long as you don't replace the market with communism

>communism
>economic cards
lol, more like

Military Cards: 5
Economic Cards: 0
Diplomatic Cards: 1
Jewish Cards: 6

Civ 6's leaders and countries.

but that wasn't real fascism
my specific form of fascism would totally work

>inherits wealthy country from fascist traditionalists
>changes it
>"fascism failed"
you can talk about failure when leftism creates even a single nation from scratch
until that point, civilization is and remains AN EXCLUSIVELY FASCIST INVENTION

>Fascism has nothing to do with Mussolini's ideology

Another abominable leaf post.

Real fascism has never been tried before :^)

They choose the same boring leaders for England again and again. I'd like to see Richard III or Oliver Cromwell in a civ game

where did i say that? you have terrible reading comprehension. mussolini was obviously the prototypical fascist

Hello, merchant!

>Never been tried
Real Fascism has been tried, and it only failed because it took the entire world to ally and stop it.

You do realise that the strongest nation in history was a fascist one and required the entire civilized world allying against it to stop it.

>communism
>Economic Cards: 0
quality food, clothing and toilet paper aren't the only economic things in existence. Especially within a context of grand scale TBS.

What's really impressive about that, is that they literally started with nothing.
WWI stripped them of wealth. Which led to their willingness to chimp out.

exactly, the fact that they rebuilt themselves in the span of 6 years from a disarmed and destitute nation to the most powerful industrial war machine in the world shows what a strong volk can accomplish when they believe in themselves, their leader, and each other. that is why the jews destroyed germany, they were terrified of what a united people were capable of without jewish control of markets and currency.

>If you're against Fascism you must be for Communism

You realize he initiated the transition away from Fascism, right?

>Communism
>Boosts in economy
Top kek, what a dank meme famalama ding dong!

You do realize that literally every single fascist country failed, right? And that every fascist society within non-fascist countries failed even harder than communist movements, right? And that everyone outside of Sup Forums and Stormfront considers fascism to be a joke, even the people who are anti-immigration, right? It's like the most discredited form of government outside of Mongolian 'rape and pillage everything you see-ism.'

That's not how you spell Rome.

It's okay. Real fascism has never been tried :>}

you do realize Rome was THE proto-fascist state right? that the signs of office were literally called the fasces?

Care to name an actual fascist country that wasn't invaded by (((you))).
Don't bother with Spain, Franco was never a fascist.

>Democracy
>Government of the Modern Era

Spain was invaded by communist jewish militias as well, the country was destroyed in an effort to expel them.