Amnesty Don! BASED DREAMERS! xD

>"These are good people. These are good people that should be able to stay in this country," he said in an exclusive interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPDEGiYpk-E
nbcnews.com/politics/congress/trump-back-pathway-citizenship-1-8-million-dreamers-n841156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MAGA supporters being stabbed in the back. Trump swayed by (((them))). When will America learn? You can't outjew the jew.

>President Donald Trump said he will support a pathway to citizenship for 1.8 million undocumented immigrants who came to the U.S. as children, according to a telephone briefing by the White House for Republican congressional staff members. His remarks could move negotiations on an immigration deal that is stalled in Congress.

Sup Forums has always been a pro DACA board.

Only morons wanted them to leave
Just get the wall built

>DREAMERS stay and get citizenship
>WE pay for the wall
THE ART OF THE DEAL!
AMNESTY DONALD
DONNY DACA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So true! Those dreamers are GOOD PEOPLE and should be able to stay. MAGA :^)

Yeah

Why do leftist still hate trump if he's sucking up to their agenda?

>by giving them amnesty and paying for the wall ourselves, we got what we wanted. Pretty good deal!

>taxes paid by new legal citizens from mexico and their progeny pay for the wall over the next decade

1E19^(1/0)th Dimensional Chess

t. Spik

Great, shareblue banned on reddit means they all can fail again

good I'm gonna move into your house without your permission too.

>Status is subject to revocation for criminal conduct or public safety and national security concerns, public charge, fraud, etc.

Nothing to worry about.

>flood America with spics
>spend all your money building a wall to keep spics out
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I should have been a CRUZ MISSILE

Is this the most Jewish image of 2018?

This

If Trump is deporting people from Sanctuary cities, will the number of deportations vastly outweigh the 1.8 million DACA kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=xPDEGiYpk-E
>hmmmm

Way to not read, in exchange for this we get funding for the wall, ending of chain immigration, and the end of the immigration lottery

Shit b8, son. Liberal retards getting played again and again, it's really sad to see you fall for your fake news every time they give you another headline to try and keep you from committing suicide.

Yeah BASED DACA is worth it, and Mexico paying for the wall was just a metaphor :^)

>Trump had signaled on Wednesday that his proposal would include a path to citizenship for so-called Dreamers over 10 to 12 years. He told the hundreds of thousands of immigrants shielded from deportation and cleared to work under the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals "not to worry."

30million vs 1.8 million. I would say so.

He can't possibly deport every single one, but god dammit he can try. We'll have to wait and see what happens. I have a feeling Dems will reject this shit and cause themselves more ass chapping.

you guys are never going to get the wall - dems will stall that shit forever and when they get back in power, it's in the garbage bin.

Which is fine - what wall was never a serious solution, just more of personal statement about their pathological siege mentality against the world.

>meme flag
kikes, the all of em

plus we all know DACA aint going shit, if the dems failed to want it in exchange for a wall they'll just swallow their pride, and soon lose all credibility once the texts/fisa is released.

lol many well developed nations have walls in order to keep illegal immigration for occurring.

>Immigration activists blasted the plan for ending family reunification, and vowed to oppose it in Congress.

>"They think that by offering up a spoonful of sugar — relief for Dreamers — they can get Congress and the American people to swallow the bitter medicine of radical nativism," Frank Sharry, founder of America's Voice, an immigration rights group. "We are going to fight this tooth and nail."

>1.8 million more spics
>a-a-a-a-AT LEAST I STILL GOT MUH WALL!
And there goes my vote. Caving on amnesty is enough for me to just stay home in 2020. If we wanted more of the same we would've elected Shillary. Looks like we got her immigration policies anyway.

They will fight it tooth and nail and piss off more American voters. This will destroy them. It's a genius move by Trump.

Perhaps a ploy to ensure votes for Republicans in mid-terms in order to raise the support for the wall without needing Democrats.

yeah and they mostly don't work. The wall is a waste of time and money - we're not a third world shithole. We have the technology.

This isn't the middle-ages - if we build the wall, the entire border security plan for the US will have this wall at the very center of it. We can come up with supporting plans and defenses, but the article of faith is that the wall blocks the "invading horde" and the supporting plans get everybody else.

Eventually somebody in Mexico will find a reliable way to breach this monolithic wall. Maybe it will be digging a certain number of feet under it, through to the other side. Maybe it will be getting a type of saw to cut open part of it. Regardless, knowledge of how to breach the wall will spread like wildfire and render the wall worthless.

This is why border security experts have said for years, the wall is stupid.. what we need is active defenses... patrols, drones, surveillance tech, and deterrence within Mexican communities. If you actually want to fight Mexican illegal immigration, that is what is needed.

People need to stop complaining. Americans cleared voted for amnesty. Twice. Back in 2014 when Obama said it was on the ballot and people voted in Republicans and again in 2016 when you voted for Trump. Elections have consequences so get over it!

This. It's just a compromise for optics sake. Deporting them would mean the media shows a bunch of spic kids getting thrown out of the country and that would just give ammunition to the left to keep demonizing Trump.

This way he looks like he's not some heartless monster, but the law is still being enforced. It's a trade-off too. Democrats have put all their chips on DACA trying to make Trump look bad and no he's working with them on it. It's just gonna bite the Democrats in the ass if they don't do this, if they care so much.

Building the wall would prevent this kind of situation from happening the future.

That doesn't sound to bad.

Trump wasn't suppose to win, no matter what he does he's the bad guy, so he just shit posts on twitter and does the best he can.

PFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Best he can
>Lets in almost 2 million spics with amnesty
Sure thing, Chaim.

>LETS WALL OURSELF IN WITH THE RAPIST DRUGDEALING MURDERS, LEGALLY

ban all america its a done deal now there is no coming back from this Sup Forums is now an american hate board

So Dems will have no problem with this deal and it'll pass on party lines?

The fact that there will be people trying to get the wall does not negate the fact that the wall will serve it's purpose. Your argument is retarded. Almost as retarded as "LOL HAVE YOU HEARD OF LADDERS?"

It seems like a case "Oh, well if you really want this that badly, here we can work on it... wait... where you going? Oh you don't want this?"

He's forcing them to work with on DACA because they're just DACA to fight against him and make him look bad. He's disarming the Democrats. It's a small price to pay to combat the tide of illegal immigration too, showing that the legal path to citizenship is there for people and our country is willing to give it to them if they behave themselves. So that means they can't bitch and moan like "I come over illegally because it's too hard to come over legally"... If we give them a legal option and they still don't do it/take it, their ass is still getting deported.

Hey now, Captain Sweden. Not all of us wanted this asspounding of a "deal" Trump is caving on. You think all of us want to be like your country in a few years? I think this a blatant betrayal of Trump's base, and America as a whole. No spics should given a fucking thing in my opinion. It's the boomers on this board that are all in for amnesty because Trump is president. If Obama had done this, they'd be screaming their heads off. But it's all good if Trump does it, because it's Trump.

You niggers are ignoring the fact that he's going to be, and IS, deporting many illegals from Sanctuary Cities and has even said he wants to look into pressing federal charges on those Mayors and representatives who uphold them.

I am fine with 1.8 million being allowed to stay if it means 4 million or more can be deported. The question is, will this even be possible? That's a lot of fucking people to deport.

No, it won't. They want all or nothing. Trump knows this.

>I'm fine with 1.8 million staying!
And this gentlemen, is a great example of what a cuckold looks like.
>I'm fine with amnesty if Trump does it!
You're basically a liberal for agreeing with this.

Also, he would probably be keeping DACA kids based on their merits. I'm sure there would be some crucial guidelines and prerequisites that need to be met in order to ensure citizenship. This isn't literally Trump saying "HEY YOU'RE ALL CITIZENS NOW!" It would be a ten year process to even be considered for citizenship. He may not even make good on this promise, even if they do accept.

It would be the opposite of what happened to Reagan.

>revocation for criminal conduct
Like coming here illegally?

You completely ignored the rest of my post you stupid fuck. Also, read this...

There is no guarantee they will be granted citizenship. It's a "path". Who knows how fucking hard it would be or what would be required. He may not even uphold this deal in the end.

>Just give these shitskin spics a chance!
>Muh merits!
You're fine with housing a bunch of radical spics from a nation that is famous for it's beheadings and skinnings because Trump says it's all good.
Kill yourself.

Yeah it's all 4d chess blah blah blah.
You know this wall isn't going to be built overnight either. It's going to get held up non stop and never done at this rate even in spite of U turning on DACA because the dems are never going to give an inch.

I don't give a fuck about their merits or them being good people, I give a fuck about the trade off you nigger. It's clearly a push for good optics but your pea-brain can't seem to comprehend that because you're too worried about "MUH EMPEROR HATH BETRAYED ME". Fuck off.

If democrats refuse this bill and hold up another budget and attempt to shut down the government, it's not going to bode well for them. Meaning their chances at mid-terms are going to be slimmer. More republicans get voted in, they take more control of the house and senate, they have the opportunity to pass the budget with the wall included without any support from the dems.

This is what these Trump fanboys believe, yes. They think it's all going to be great, and the spics are going to integrate and be our next generation of doctors and engineers. They don't give a fuck about demographics. They don't care that by allowing them to stay (over the course of up to a fucking decade) that the next kike in the oval office can just back track and grant them amnesty anyway after Trump is gone, and scrap the merit based immigration they were working towards in favor of blanket amnesty. This is going to create a snowball effect. Wait and see.
>8 years go by
>Dreamers bitch that the immigration is rayciss and shieeet
>Demand instance citizenship
>Next liberal front runner for the White House campaigns on blanket amnesty
>Wins
>The 1.8 million number has grow to 3-4 million
>Gib amnesty
Trump isn't thinking long term, and neither are the fucking idiots that are OK with this proposal.

>10 years
Wow, so we get to wait until 2032 for them to turn Texas and Florida blue? Fucking awesome, MAGA FELLOW PEDE!

>The question is, will this even be possible? That's a lot of fucking people to deport.
Psst. Guess what
they're not going to deport 4 million people by the end of Trump's first and only term.

>Campaign on getting rid of spics
>Instead grant blanket amnesty to almost 2 million of them
>MUH OPTICS!!!!!!!!!!
Sure thing, boomie.

uh no we haven't.

whatever, all this will do is send a message for them to continue to come here illegally so we take care of it later on. That is literally the message i get from it, come here illegally and we'll take care of it later.

they need everify. everify for daca, now that is a real deal, not this bullshit. democrats have already said they will just give money for upgrades, nothing big.

the question now is what happens after daca? what about the tens of millions of the other illegals here.

Important thing is that it requires a ten year path to citizenship. No voting for a decade and if they fuck up even slightly, the lose their one shot at citizenship. Bet at least a quarter of them fuck it up somehow.

Can you niggers hold your assholes for 7 seconds and let he negotiations go forward before going full retard?

AS LONG AS ITS A MERIT BASED SYSTEM AND THEY ARE SENDING THEIR BEST,

"LETS HAVE A GREAT BIG DOOR, A BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR AND WE WILL WELCOME OUR IMMIGRANTS"

Some of you faggots didnt pay attention during the whole election cycle, we have no problem with this.

#BUILDTHEWALL

#DACASTAYS

>He thinks that telling them they can't vote for ten years will stop them
It hasn't stopped them before. And it won't with this either. By allowing them to stay, they're a direct threat to the integrity of elections. Don't be an idiot.

The dems are getting 1.8 million new votes (at least) from this. Also given that much of the GOP doesn't even like Trump the trifecta is effectively a lot weaker.

They're already saying exactly what you greentexted, give an inch and they'll take a mile.
nbcnews.com/politics/congress/trump-back-pathway-citizenship-1-8-million-dreamers-n841156

This is where I pasted part of the other comment from, scroll down and you can see they're already gearing up to demand more and more.

haha totally BASED
i love BASED brown people
I even let a BASED black man fuck my wife, but he wore a MAGA hat so it was cool and BASED. Le awoo MAGA fellow pedes!

MOST OF THE DACA IMMIGRANTS, ARE GOOD PEOPLE WHO WORKED HALF THEIR LIVES TO MAKE SOMETHING FOR THEMSELVES, THEY HAVE DEGREES AND FULL TIME JOBS. I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS.

You guys are acting like these fucking people are going to be granted citizenship TOMORROW. Regardless, the Democrats are more than likely not going to move forward with this. They are going to deny the offer, I guarantee you. ALSO there are more requirements for becoming a citizen than just being here for ten years. I guarantee you he is going to make it very strenuous, and again, he may even make it so it's not really even possible.

No shit they're asking for more and more. I guarantee you Trump and the Repbulicans aren't going to budge and it's going to make the Democrats look retarded for not willing to compromise. They keep wanting full amnesty for all DACA recipients. It ain't going to happen!

I'm telling you, this is a jab at Democrats. They will refuse the deal because they want more DACA recipients to stay. The average moderate voter will see this and notice the Dems don't have their best interests in mind. When mid-terms come, this MAY be the subject that sways them away from voting for a democrat.

>THEY WON'T GET CITIZENSHIP RIGHT AWAY!
Fact remains that they will. And it won't take a full 10-12 years for them either because the dems will just scrap it once they take power back. You're fine with kicking the can down the road just like the rest of your fucking shithole generation of boomers are. You don't give two shits about the generations who are going to be left with your mess.

I'm not a boomer you fucking retard. No one is suggesting to "kick the can" down the road. And you, again, are ignoring the fact that Trump is trying to get the DOJ to bring prosecution to polticians and representatives that protect illegals in Sanctuary Cities.

Anyway, this is like arguing with a brick wall. Your head is up your ass.

>No voting for a decade
What happens after that decade is up?

This is all political strategy in order to A) Prosecute Democrats who would shield illegals from federal consequences of deportation and B) show their absolute stubborness and lack of care for the American people.

>30 million illegals in america
>3 million of them vote
>muh 1.8 million
lol

We get the Wall you ungrateful bitch. You don't get everything 100% your way every time.

We did it Reddit! We're going to have our based Hispanics legalized. They're going to be natural conservatives and with their votes we will steamroll through the Democrats.

#DACApedes

Remember if they have committed or commit a crime that's it.deportation
I.e voter fraud

>That is literally the message i get from it, come here illegally and we'll take care of it later.
then tell european whites

>Based trump is so based.
MAGA REEEEEEE!

These people may not even be granted citizenship 10 years from now! You guys seem so sure that after Trump will absolutely be a Democrat. Not if the Dems fuck this up! Also, MID-TERMS. There is a LOT of shit going on against the Democrats right now that could seriously harm them and it will all boil up to a point where they are exposed within the next 9 months.

Also this. These people sound like fucking toddlers kicking and screaming because Daddy Trump is trying to play ball.

>dems will just scrap it once they take power back
oh better waffle around until then
which seems to be your strategy

spic hands typed this post

>apply for DACA status
>parents get deported
I am so fucking hyped.

Again, do you believe Dems will support everything in the bill?

more than 5 million legal immigrants get naturalized every year. Which number is higher, 1.8 or 5? Now realize that with merit based immigration, you will be getting less immigrants naturalized, and a higher chance at getting immigrants that will vote R because they are actually worth a damn. If this deal goes through, it is better than current policy for us and the numbers prove it. Math doesn't give a fuck about your feels faggot.

Wow, a wall that will either be torn down or left to rot away. That's worth handing over perpetual rule to the Democrats.
Who gives a shit about demographics when I have a shitty wall on the border? Fucking BASED

>These people may not even be granted citizenship 10 years from now!
lol you are delusional.
Your entire post is one giant "I'm a retard and can't think a few decades into the future"
FUCK the midterms. What about 2020 or 2024? You think the liberals won't open the floodgates the moment they're back in power just to stick it to you?
>These people sound like fucking toddlers kicking and screaming because Daddy Trump is trying to play ball
You Republicans sure do know how to "play ball" with people who are trying to fundamentally transform the country. How long have you been "playing ball" with them now? 5 decades? What has that gotten you, exactly?
Fucking "playing ball", he should shove what he wants down their throats. Otherwise what's the point of having control of the government?

>and a higher chance at getting immigrants that will vote R because they are actually worth a damn
lol holy shit, you are all delusional.
See you in a decade when Texas goes blue and you never win another election faggot :^)

>MUH 4D CHESS!
Not an argument. Your conspiracy theories aren't a debate, no matter what Alex Jones and PJW tell you.
You people are the absolute fucking bane of this countries existence. You bitch and moan and have a god damn stroke over niggers kneeling in the NFL, and post your "I STAND FOR MUH FLAG" all over your goybook. But when it comes down to the issues that really do matter, you cave. And this is a fine example of it. What would you have said if Obama had let in 1.8 million spics with blanket amnesty? You would be up in arms talking about how we need a PHYSICAL ARMED RESISTANCE to take back the country and shieeet.
But you voted for Trump, and he causes le liberal butthurt, but it's all good when he bends you over and rapes you with that big, pulsating, blue donkey phallus because LE 4D CHESS!
You're literally a liberal wearing a MAGA hat. Same shit, different party.
You may as well go lick Diane Feinstein's disgusting bleached old Yiddish asshole, you cryptokike motherfucker.

4D chess
1. Trump Wants DOCA, Wall Funding, End chain Migration and End the Visa Lottery.
2, Demacrats don't want Wall Funding, End chain Migration and End the Visa Lottery and refuse to sign.
3. DOCA protest Democrats
4. Democrats sign on to DOCA, Wall Funding, End chain Migration and End the Visa Lottery.
5. Leftists Protest the Democrats

Are you tired of winning yet user?

>Fucking "playing ball", he should shove what he wants down their throats. Otherwise what's the point of having control of the government?

Lol you're a fucking idiot who clearly doesn't understand how our government works no wonder you're so utterly pissed off you idiot. He is shoving what he can down their throats and that's A) Prosecuting politicians who protect illegals in sanctuary cities and B) Deporting illegals.

You're a tool.

I stopped reading at Alex Jones. Thanks for thinking I, like you, parrot bullshit I read or hear from Infowars. It's not conspiracy theories, it's fucking political strategy. Fucking watch you nigger.

THIS. People in this thread are fucking RETARDED.

You're a fucking moron and ideas like yours are the reason California (which used to be a consistently Republican state) is now a completely fucking unbeatable Democrat stronghold.

THIS

>Sup Forums has always been a pro DACA board.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Kill me now. It's better to die than witness Sup Forums turn into Trump cock sucking club.

>i-i-i-i-IT'S NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY!
>Literally parroting Alex Jones tier garbage about how the immigrants are going to be just a drop in the bucket and "at least I'll get muh wall!"

It's been that way since the introduction of /ptg/ and /CBTS/
It sickens me.

its 8D blackjack he knows what he is doing :^) he is a 1488er just like us, right fellow magapedes? xD

You haven't read a fucking thing I've said. You're being reactionary and not responsive. Choke on a cock.

basket of deportables...

>Guies, it's totally okay

No amnesty is acceptable. All it does is show them that they have to get in and they'll eventually be given amnesty.

It didn't work for Regan, and it won't work now.

sshhhhhhhhhh
shut up, wait until it passes before telling them this.