Man accused of sexually assaulting 3 girls claims he’s transage

Chicago man accused of sexually assaulting three young girls told prosecutors he considered himself a boy in a man's body, according to Cook County court documents.
Joseph Roman, 38, is charged with predatory criminal sexual assault stemming from repeated attacks on three girls who were 6 to 8 years old at the time, according to prosecutors. Roman was a friend of the girls' families at the time of the attacks between 2015 and January of this year.
During a hearing Wednesday, prosecutors said Roman admitted to some of the attacks and told Chicago police "he is a 9-year-old trapped in an adult's body." He was ordered held without bail.
Prosecutors said the attacks began when the family of one of the girls moved into Roman’s home for 10 weeks. Roman is accused of regularly assaulting her between August 2015 and December 2017 while the other family members were sleeping. The girl was 6 when the assaults began.
In October 2016, Roman is accused of assaulting an 8-year-old girl while her family stayed with him for 10 weeks. Her mother worked a night shift, and Roman would help take care of the children, prosecutors said. One attack occurred while two younger children were in the room watching a video on a cellphone, prosecutors said.
The attacks continued after the family moved out, prosecutors said.
Roman was taken into custody and made a video admission Monday, prosecutors said. The charge against Roman is a Class X felony.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stefonknee-wolschtt-transgender-father-leaves-family-in-toronto-to-start-new-life-as-a-six-year-old-a6769051.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=MbiAHnjHlHg
hooktube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds about white

Lmao. Meme becomes reality.

Can I be trans-dog? Humping is what I do

this is where leftism leads and there is no end point. honestly surprised that we haven't seen more of this type of sick shit yet

lel

This is a good time to see if Salon.com will put their money where their mouths are.

lmao this is getting out of hand

Lol

Was just thinking somebody would try this

wow. so brave.

Sounds like a legit argument since they argue that sex is a sliding scale. Age is mental not physical.
I expect this to go before the (court).

so brave

#Istandwithhim

When they believe a man can claim to be a woman and a white woman can claim to be a black woman, the left can't reject this argument.

Most men are really just boys stuck in adults bodies, they cant grow up.
Being a baby doesnt excuse putting your dick in one.

NASCAR should have used this defense

Try this? You bigot. This is a real issue. Age is a social construct. They need to give this poor boy age reassignment surgery.

Godddamit nigs fpbp......and double checked
You should play those numbers sambo

fpbp

fuck white "people"

Well, it's worth a shot I guess, if he has no other defence.

It illustrates pretty clearly what we are slipping into when we deny objective reality.

Then lets get that little boy out.
>Hand me a scalpel

KEK

how come Sup Forums memes always become reality? Praise Kek

thats no way to speak of your masters

>implying we wont kill "whites" during the racewar
guy is literally 56%

日本にそんな事があったら?

Nono you're supposed to go mtf first and illicit sympathy and then cry out transage

So you could commit crimes. And then before a judge would just say that identify yourself as a child and that age is just a social construct.

If identify as an old person, can I claim a state pension?

>If identify as an old person, can I claim a state pension?

If I identify as a crippled, can I get some welfare?

>"Your honour, I actually identify as being under the age of criminal responsibility"
>”Then you’re free to go”

>"I identify as a Clinton"

Would you even if forced age reassignment surgery and ability reassignment surgery was an obligatory condition?

Haha, niggers exist because we stopped killing your ilk off. We didn't need to stop.

You win.

I think if you seriously think that you deserve the wellfare for handicapped ppl 100%

Curve your spine. Make you slightly deaf and blind. And make you smell like you've pissed yourself.

It's tempting.

IT'S HAPPENING

Yep.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stefonknee-wolschtt-transgender-father-leaves-family-in-toronto-to-start-new-life-as-a-six-year-old-a6769051.html

Daily reminder that the single biggest child molester in American history was the black supremacist "person" Dwight York.

He should have just killed them because he will still get what amounts to life sentence. He wont have to worry about them succeeding and doing well while he is in prison because they would be dead.

Wrong! He was a de-melanated black man following the teachings of da greatest kiddy fiddler in history, Dr.Dwight York!

>guy fooling around with some cute girls
>nobody gets hurt
>likely to have been consensual
>article calls it "attack" and "assault" like he fucking raped them to death or something
>we LITERALLY don't know, they could've been in a relationship for years for all we jnow
Biased much? Sexuality shaming is never okay. Also, are we supposed to just ignore the fact that the family of the girls moved in with him for free? He deserves some kind of payback. And if they can't pay, I think he should at least be allowed to do the kind of stuff that he did.

When I saw that article a few days ago.I did ask when a pedo will use this as an excuse.I guess I have my answer.That is a sick world we're living in.

He's white, so Sup Forums thinks he did nothing wrong. Now if he were a mud or a nog, it'd be different.

They aren't even memes. Sup Forums is simply able to think and speculate without having "bigot" yelled at them.

Any sane person knows that the left (and fags in particular) will take things as far as they can. The logical next step after gay marriage, and "gender is a social construct" is fucking kids and getting away with it.

it was never a meme. It was just acknowledging the practical way events would unfold.

>not knowing roman in a chinaco name
It's pronounced yoseph.

That's bullshit.Burn this pedo's nuts and cut his hands and foot with a rusty saw.

Hot, I think I'm gonna do it too, the neighbours daughter is super cute.

Sup Forums has explicitly told me that 12 years old is when women should be married and that rape is okay. There should be a Day of the Rope against Sup Forumsacks.

something doesnt match up here

>Sup Forums is only one person and everybody think the same.

It's not because there is some sick bastards here that you have to generalize it to all the people that come on this board.

This is a perfectly good defence, but I don't understand why xhe doesn't also claim to be trans as xhe will instantly be given a 90% reduction on any criminal penalty.

Then xhe should have worn xher burkha to court and demanded a court paid interpreter from the local mosque. This would have resulted in a 100% total discharge and perhaps even some hefty compensation for islamophobia, transphobia and racism from all xhis victims and the courts.

fuck off back to /r9k/ you retarded faggot

Seconded

CHECKMATE LIBERALS!

>this is a perfectly good defense

Actually, it's BETTER than perfectly good. It's GENIUS.

He'll be able to get the ACLU or some other crazy leftist civil liberties group to defend him, and if they smack down his bullshit "trans-age" nonsense they'll ALSO be forced to revoke any privileges or defense for trans-sexuals.

Either the courts refuse to acknowledge that he is trans and jail someone for the sexuality they were born with which would set the stage for revoking all pro-trans laws, or the courts let and admitted child molester go free which will rile up the Trump base and push conservatives out to the polls in 2018 and 2020.

There's literally no way that libtards won't be pissed as fuck.

6-8 year old boys don't usually go around raping 6-8 year old girls like this though.

"He is just early for his age.Is it a crime to be in advance? Retarded BIGOT"

>6-8 year old boys don't usually go around raping 6-8 year old girls like this though.
Maybe you didn’t, faggot

9 year old boys don't sexually assault so his argument is shit tbw

Such a brave young boy. We need more people to step up and not be afraid to be oppressed of who they really are.

You knew we were approaching this argument.

quite sure the parents knew, who does not takes baths with their kids? sexual abuse shows on the kids body. the parents are responsible

great

actually yes

i indentify as an kabalist satanical cult disciple who worships saturn, my name is clinton.
>the judge asks, theres is any one who holds prof that can put mr clinton in jail?
the witness instantly takes over the cop gun and suicides with two shoots.

These people need to be put to death

that is one big step for such an small girl.

6 years
>consent

>Assuming his race
Sounds about kike

Here are a couple others

Kill him

>has seizure

unless they are niggers

Trans age exists. It’s called retardation.

I'm TransNo(You)s. What this means is that i identify as someone without any (You)s. Do NOT give me (You)s if you respect being genderqueer.

Can he be trans-racial AND trans-agist?

So brave. So powerful. Only an uneducated transagephobic bigot wouldn't respect this young boy's basic human rights.

This. As suggested to do in "the protocols of the elders of zion". Librralism is basically sin, or a celebration of immorality and amoralality, and Judaisism encourages the goyim to partake in it. May the Almighty Lord God on high give you anons eyes for truth, mouths for sharing that truth, and drive to acct upon truth in his name. These Jews are not true Jews but Satan- worshippers! They shall be cast out!

Bls stob :'DD

People cut off their legs and shit because they're "trans-ableist"

Tran-dicapped

Ikr typical wypipo molesting kids n shit

>They need to give this poor boy age reassignment surgery.

Would be funny if they actually cut short his dick to be like of a boy, just because he asserts his transageism.

What a cute, brave young boy

Don't project your failings onto the rest of us, faggot. Log off, go to the gym, lift heavy then grow the fuck up.

You're already a monkey, why would you need state welfare? Here's some bananas

Sounds sarcastic, which its pretty I ironic seeing how massive a problem the Philippines has with white sex tourist coming to rape children there, wouldnt be surprised if youre one of them

>told Chicago police "he is a 9-year-old trapped in an adult's body.

Could any of have even imagined reading this in news article in 2008? 1998? This is not satire, this is real. What a time to be alive.

>tran-sage

holy fuck

>white sex tourist

Maybe you wh*te "people" should keep your dicks on legal women of your own country and stop coming here using your money and skin for sex. I side with the jews for your eradication.

Oh wait, didn't see the flag. You're not white also. Sorry.

Oh it gets worse. Believe me user, it can always get worse.

hooktube.com/watch?v=MbiAHnjHlHg

>You're not white also. Sorry.
Neither are you, island monkey. Surprised you even have internet access there

Much worse.

hooktube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

I identify my self as a 8 years old boy, ok?
if you are not agree with me you are racist bigot, misogyny, antisemite, nazi, homophobic, islamophobic and a white trash CIS scum.