Now that the series has ended. What would you have done to make it great/stay great

Now that the series has ended. What would you have done to make it great/stay great
>inb4 it always sucked

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/47ozjBQKH55HWkgS9uOzdg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Avoid Kaguya. It goes from beating Madara to Naruto vs Sasuke fight. Kaguya is a villain in one of the films or gaiden or spinoffs

remove sasuke

1) Keep it about the flaws of the ninja world (as presented nicely in the Zabuza arc) and expand on that.
2) Avoid insane power ups at all costs. Keep the fights strategic.
3) Leave Obito dead. Kakashi Gaiden was good. No need to introduce him again.

I agree with all of those. But how would you go about powerups? Even with the fox introduced in the beginning. The power creep was always there.

I actually sasuke was one of the more interesting and human characters.

the powers went from village destroying powers to nation destroying powers. just keep the max at village destruction.

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/47ozjBQKH55HWkgS9uOzdg/

Nothing more cancerous than the ban evading Naruto spammer.

In retrospect, it fell apart as soon as he relied on the Fox's power. Just scrap the whole thing. No more clown ninja in a neon orange jumpsuit.

Fuck off Narutard.

Lol i actually just took the first image available

Fuck off narutards

>Lol

Whatever you say Narutard

>Human
I miss the naruto ban

Well I'm okay with the fox being powerful. It introduces high stakes to the series considering how the Akatsuki were collecting the tailed beasts.

But in terms of individual ninja strength, the kind of power characters obtained post Pain arc was just too much. (I'd argue Nagato was himself too powerful but Naruto vs Pain had a lot of tactical moments that didn't make the power creep too apparent).

Give Naruto more variety of moves for sure. He learns Rasengan, then like 10 ways to use Rasengan. Then like 2 fucking super modes Sage and 9tails

resolve sasuke arc sooner (he coming back to the village)

no kaguya, madara was a good final boss

not raising the power level so high that you needed a 5 pages asspull to make naruto/sasuke powerful enough to face the final boss

Hinata stays dead.
Only one or two small arcs after pain.
Keep kumogakure as a nation that has a fucking warmongering cunt who is taken down and the country is given a new direction.

Sugetsu vs Kisame fight

Naruto befriends taka as well, specially karin.

Naruto vs Kabuto since he was his anti thesis.

Naruto vs sasuke in a not so edgy fight.

Itachi was to blame, he just got manipulated and cocowashed by the elders since he was a 14 year old kid and those are easy to manipulate.

No kaguya nor madara ass pulls.
Tobi is the vessel for the Jubbi's eldrich echo of it's conciousness. Who only wants to see the world burn.

Naruto's powerup stops at full fox power and frog sage mode.

Sakura becomes a mistress of genjutsu and learns and masters multiple different water based techniques. Will have frequent sakura is in a tough jam but she sneaky cunts her way out of it with genjutsu and water techniques kind of thing.

Sharingan isn't just a clusterfuck of invincible super powers all merged together and doesn't have the greetest genjutsu power or whatever.
Mangekyou does have the black flames and demon locked in it that manifests depending on the strength or innate skill of the holder though. Will make it into a blood curse that all those in their bloodline were damned to carry.

Genjutsu is treated as one of if not the most powerful jutsu branch and is treated as such.

The tailed beasts are in fact ancient chakra beasts on par with the frogs, snakes, slugs, dogs etc etc. Except they are so powerful that they were treated as gods by humans and worshipped them.
They lost in the battle against the chakra using humans who enslaved them and trapped them in the bodies of humans.

Sasuke's cursed seal is the only way he can use the full power of his sharningan without going blind or being eaten alive by the black flames.

Naruto doesn't want to bring sasuke back. He wants to stomp his stupid wayword brother's ass and drag him home to face up to his crimes and become the ninja he knows he can be.
Sakura wants to save her childhood crush from his DAHKNESS and is scouted to become a member of Anbu. She joins willingly so that she can keep tabs on sasuke and get a better understanding of him. She also finds out the truth about itachi before sasuke does and is the one to tell him.

Agreed with this as well.

Make its ninja without magic

Pain is final boss. Manga ends after his defeat, culminating with the village finally accepting him.

Obviously you'd have to fast track some shit and give more screentime/weight to Pain in general, not just have Naruto slap his dick all over his clones.

Treat Sasuke less seriously

He's a good comedic character, but he was only used correctly for one fight after the timeskip, and for the rest of the time all his goofy power-ramping and over-the-top "suffering" were treated like serious business. Turning an excellent comedic character into a terrible dramatic one

You should stop samefagging, redditor.

Have more arcs like Land of Waves where we get a look at the lives of non ninja people who just live in normal towns. That arc made it feel like the ninja made up a small portion of the population which made them feel like a big deal.

Then in part 2 almost every character is a ninja and being one doesn't feel impressive.

I read once that it would been better if the series had been geared towards ending with the Pain arc instead of extending it until bonkers aliens and complicating the origin.

Let Kakashi and friend have that win againts Kakuzu.
Not come up with the bullshit Kakuzu said of "I've survived fighting against the first Hokage!" that set in stone the plot armor that he could only have been beaten by Naruto

I am not same fagging you stupid cunt.

Also Fuck Hinata.

This pic Kishi drew was such a missed opportunity, this should have been the Jinchuuriki endgame. I imagine there would be conflict among them in beginning, but they all eventually get on the same page causing the Sage to reveal himself. Story time, followed by a pep talk, and new gear.

>and new gear

I'm all up for the idea of a jinchuriki uprising lead by Naruto, but the clothes on that color page look so ugly

Fuck off Narutard

Go outside kid

I don't know what I would have done..but I was sick of it by the time the final battle of the war began. It just stopped being interesting to me at that point when every secret was unturned and they just had to win.

Also I started reading the manga cause it was so far ahead at that point and I just didn't know what the fuck was happening. Shit was so confusing because there was so much artwork with the attacks. It was a mess.

Fuck off back to legbeard.

>Naruto doesn't want to bring sasuke back. He wants to stomp his stupid wayword brother's ass and drag him home to face up to his crimes and become the ninja he knows he can be.

Stupid. Would ruin his character.

Eat shit

Back to your containment board

That's what drives Naruto in his pursuit of Sasuke, not what will actually occur in the story.

Want does not equal happen.

Lol kid get out

it ended fine, it ended great, the ending basically redeemed the damn thing and people are loving Boruto so far

If you want to fix Naruto then remove some arcs in the middle, instead of fucking up one of the only decent endings in manga ever.

this, but instead of bringing obito "back" make it another branch of edo and rinne tensei where

1) he was already cracking before death in regards to noticing ninja society's problems
2) bump up Rin's kidnapping and make THAT be the mission where obito goes off to save a friend, kakashi waits back to follow protocol and wait for minato and reinforcements, and obito gets BTFO there by the mist nin who tap out for their reinforcements (some mook boss character) but they fatally wound rin and a sharingan awakened obito
3) kakashi gets second thought feels, finds Obito. gets his death wish sharingan transplant, and the mook boss shows up to start the Rin bijuu process after a small fight with kakashi. minato shows up, blah blah blah.
4) TLDR obito AND rin both die that die, the "mook boss" is a spiral zetsu madara clone who orchestrated the whole event to make obito die extremely angry and butthurt (which we know now awakens the haxxest sharingan abilities).
5) make Obito's BODY come back as Tobi, but be in service to Madara rinne tensei plan, yet Obito's SPIRIT is still in the other realm occasionally blindly protecting kakashi as a guardian angel.

everything else can go as is but scrap kaguya for Boruto instead, and scrap all of the obito cool guy shit. just keep kakashi as guilted by obito and rin's deaths and obito as a spirit who realizes what madara has been trying to do but kept trying to communicate with kakashi as a safety switch sharingan ability.
madara should've been final boss (maybe even the final mentor for sasuke and have sasuke take juubito's place) but all the kaguya and "MUH RIN / coolest guy" stuff was unnecessary.

Avoid prophecy and more arc with the others ninja (Rock Lee, Neji, Hinata, Shino, even that guy with the black sword we see at the end of the fight Kakuzu/Hidan vs Shikamaru/Asuma)

>Lol

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/, underaged Narutard

Konoha encounters Kaguya as normal, but are losing.

Just then the US military shows up from an experimental portal through space and time, and proceed to curb stomp Kaguya using massed combined arms blitzkrieg and liberal use of ballistic ordnance. The war is ended by a tactical nuclear strike on Kaguya and her zetsus. The US military conducts a peace keeping operation in konoha and established permanent bases across the ninja world.

Let Kishimoto rest

make the main paring Naruto and Hanabi

make sure its a last minute twist as well so both NaruHina and NaruSaku fags are eternally salty.

Keep Kyuubi as a wild, uncontrollable beast.
Mangekyo Sharingan should be nerfed.
Keep actual ninja techniques, along with espionage and assassination.
Naruto being an ANBU
No Susano'o
Sasuke using more variations of Chidori
Orochimaru being relevant at the end
No Kaguya

Fuck USA they are the real terrorist

After sand invasion , plot goes to 4v4 team fights instead of monster of the arc bs

بعؤن
عمرو
بعؤن

Fuck off Narutards

I just realised the average Naruto fan is probably in their mid to late 20s by now...

and they still have exceedingly shit taste

Keep part one the same. Get the biggest fucking knife I can,
>cut the entire WW arc out of the story.
>Expand on the sound village where sauce is hiding
>Pinkshit does more tactical and medical shit, Sai is tech, naruto is raw strength, just like original team 7.
>Expand on Sai significantly. His own character worthy of team 7 instead of temp sauce.
>No "sakura is totally gonna be useful this time" arc, just actually make sakura useful.
>Remove the first naruto Orochimaru fight where naruto retards out because Orochimaru is fucking his butt buddy, Replace it so the naruto Looses his shit after hearing "not coming back, I spared you on a whim". The fight plays out similarly to the orochimaru fight, sasuke mostly trying not to be blown up until naruto faints. he beats them but does not try to kill sai or sakura.
>Sauce actually kills orochimaru when he betrays him. None of that itachi sue shit.
>Seriously, non of that itachi sue shit
>Have Taka and Team 7 parallel missions, dichotomy between sauce and naruto.
>Itachi fight plays out largely the same only no susano'o, and amaterasu is genjutsu that essentially makes you kill yourself.
>Itachi reveals he dindu and was training sasuke to be penance. lets him know the uchiha genocide was an inside job.
>taka akatsuki quest begins as team 7 is going to start hunting akatsuki.
>Pain invasion plays out largely the same, only anyone who dies stays dead. Hinata doesn't die.
>Akatsuki taka try to kidnap bee and still fail. they don't kill an grunts on their way.
>five kage summit. Tobi decides he's going to use the opportunity to nab naruto and that sauce should get his revenge.
>Plays out largely the same only no gay panic atttacks, lego eye replacements on anything that's not a fucking mutant like danzo.
>sasuke still goes off the deep end and stabs karen but can't bring himself to kill sakura or kakashi, so he flees. Naruto and pals defeat tobi, ending the akatsuki.
>Final arc is sauce retrieval

Sorry but you have to 18 to post please go and play along now.