Shingeki No Bahamut

>you will never live in Charioce´s perfect world.

It hurts for real.

I want to fuck the slutty dragon.

I want Cerberus to give me a handjob while she's wearing the hand puppets.

Bahamut-chan?

coco and mimi are not for lewd

Wasted potential the character.

>I wonder how Kaisar and Favaro will do it
They can't escape because they'll be there for Charioce to pick for gladiator games.

Al-mi'raj and Beast dominator a cute!

All that butthurt because MAPPA used designs of existing card game characters is hilarious.

>mfw best boys working together again
Also something tells me they will escape during divine invasion on Anatae.

Cerb still a best.

It's literally confirmed she pleases old men for money.

I agree. Her characterization and personality both seemed very flat.

Not if she runs the place. How often does the madam whore herself out?

It's honest money.

Cerb still a best prostitute!

I have more respect for whores than sluts.

How much to play with the puppies?

All of your wallet.

GUYS PLS
TELL ME SHE'S JUST A WAITRESS. TELL ME MAI WAIFU IS STILL PURE!

Cardfags are hilarious in general. They kept posting about their cardgame power levels all during season one too, especially in reference to Cerberus. And in the end, she did nothing.

PLEASES
NINGEN
FOR
MONEY

people sitll fucking do it. There have been people shitposting about "muh vampires" using card power as if it means anything, when fucking Jeanne had the exact same power and effect as Bahamut.

Don't worry, her hymen regenerates everytime!

Until it's confirmed the place belongs to her, her status might be only a little higher than other demonesses.

>Alessandro
>Get the Onyx Knights

She's pure slut.

>Favaro is back
>Cerberus is back, bringing semen demons with her.

Best chapter so far

I know. It's fucking sad. They're incapable of just letting it go and realizing that the anime is a completely different beast from the game. The ones claiming the generic cardsluts are better designs than the original characters are hilarious too.

At least it's not everything in my bank account.

>FAVAAAAAROOOOOOOOO!
Could be better still but agreed. Afro was missed.

some of the cardsluts are pretty good.

As a Favarofag, it pleases me greatly knowing that he is a cannon Ikemen.
It feels good.

It's not like I didn't know he was a sex god beforehand

Belphegor was the best looking cardslut in the show so far to me, before they turned her flat that is.

Still not as handsome as Kaisar with his hair down.

Some user claimed Kaisar is confirmed to be the most attractive male in the series but I never got the source of his information.

Why would you want that?

Yeah, look at this handsome mug!

It's not just handsome, it's honest too. I look at that face and I don't see a liar at all.

>American prisons

I miss Amira slapping Favaros shit.

Only without the afro

>Favaro made Nina wet

So good.

So who fucked Jeanne?

Nina's feet.

Micheal

I'm surprised they let Beast Dominator keep the hat when they removed it in shadowverse

It's like she did it on reflex, without giving it much thought. I guess being young gives you the ability to instinctively sense a liar.

Holy fuck Cheerios is alpha as fuck

>How would you propose?
>On the bed, after spending a burning night together

What do I have to do to impregnate a lewd demon girl?

The fuck is this gay shit.

>Kaisar is innocently blushing
No wonder Rita fell for him.

Sacrifice 2 health a go until half your life is gone.

Spot the virgin

Marketing for fujo cash

On the order of King Charioce all demon pregnancies must be aborted, otherwise the female will be sentenced to death.

What feeling is this face trying to convey?

I can understand Beast Dominator in a brothel but AL-MI'RAJ NO, WHY AN HEAVEN WARRIOR IS WHORRING HERLSEF?

Al-Mi'raj is a demon in bahamut not a god like shadowverse wants you to believe.

All female warriors are whores. They decide to take up the sword because fighting alongside strong, sweaty men makes their wombs tremble with anticipation. Being a female warrior means easy access to alpha dick, be it the one belonging to your comrade or enemy who is about to get his reward for slaughtering your friends.

Maybe it's more of a hostess club thing.
You know the weird Japanese thing where you get to wine and dine a girl but she doesn't put out.

On the other hand demons=sluts

It's strange to me that Azazel didn't wind up as a callboy.

She's remembering Kaisar's magnificent cock.

So did Cerberus sumbited herself to Charioce because fighting would have been much of a pain or /ourboy/ was too strong for her too?

Chaioce's life motto is literally "submit or be killed" and Cerberus doesn't strike me as a person who would rather die because of pride if given the choice.

she just wandered off to get some dick because she realized that Azazel and Lucifer are both massive fucking faggots

One of my dreams is for Kaisar to fuck either Jeanne or Rita.

probably, Cerberus is one of the strongest living demon and probably second only to Lucfer, she is just carefree and never gets serious

Rita, Rina and Favaro are going to blow up the whole prison next week i suppose

Guess which angel is getting CHARIOCEd next week

The longer you look into her eyes the more creepy they appear. After a while she starts to look like a crazy girlfriend who is about to unleash the hell for hurting her boyfriend.

It's really hard to decide. They're both best girls.

But I think I liked Rita more when she was more like a surrogate mom to Kaisar instead of being wet for him.

So you be sayin
Sofiel gets killed by Cheerios to trigger Mugaro?

I feel bad for the guards actually, they aren't going to have a nice day between an horny zombie, an horny dragon a retarded gimmick afro guy and a soccer mom

They don't have slave collars.

>Dog shows up and steals the show
As expect of the literal semen demon.

Dangerously thicc

Not even the best design.

One of my dreams is to fuck both Jeanne and Rita

>I wish I have taken the day off like my wife suggested.

Don't call Favaro a dog, you jerk.

>But I think I liked Rita more when she was more like a surrogate mom to Kaisar instead of being wet for him.
But now she's both. On the other hand Jeanne has a child with an archangel. Is raising Mugaro worth tapping that pussy?

Who is this semen demon suppose to be?

What was up with the ending...

OMEDETO

>implying you don't get a packed deal with Mugaro's boipussy and Jeanne's mommy cunny
Super worth it.

I agree, he's like a mastiff

How are they gonna break out if Nina needs an ikemen to transform? Will Jean crossdress to arouse her?

>tfw no Unica in whore house
Dammit missed opportunity

*claps*

>Leave the prison break to me.

Jeanne will teach Nina about yuri

Y-yeah, okay, we're clearly into different things.

can you translate the rest?

Unica is like 12 years old, too young for a place liek that

>implying

That would be funny... and arousing.

Why did they ditch the introductions? They were great.

So.... forbidden magic is green. And it seems Charioce really wanted to capture Favaro. And Favaro´s eyes are green...

She's been used by so many men by now that getting fucked just doesn't even excite her anymore.

very clever user, very clever

Stop.

Charioce must have heard from someone about Favaro being the one who ultimately dealt the decisive blow to Bahamut. My guess is that he was testing him.

Charioce is interested in powerful people for two reasons: who might use them to aid him in achieving his goal and he wants to see if they are capable of threatening him. Jeanne was imprisoned because she declined to help Charioce, while Favaro was put behind the bars because, well, he's Favaro.

The important question is how Charioce learned about Jeanne's child and Favaro's connection to Bahamut.

She should have stayed in Cerberus' whore house, she wouldn't have had to die.