So how did a board that managed to elect the US president. Lose to reddit so quicky in the 2018 meme war?!

So how did a board that managed to elect the US president. Lose to reddit so quicky in the 2018 meme war?!

Lose to whom?

We are simple meme farmers. We don't deny good memes. We tend to them. :)

How did you learn to write?

Ugandans are honorary aryans. They are christian, kill those who eat da poo poo, and are Sup Forums's greatest ally.

Rapid proliferation of memes does not say anything of their quality, only their adaptation to environment.
Most people are humorless retards, so here we are.

WHO R U QUOTING

>implying the Ugandan movie memes didn't come from here.

forced meemay

Now I understand why these stupid meme culture spread so fast and wild
because nowaday we have tons of artists who have no jobs / neet and virgin stay at home and find the newest meme as fast as possible to get attention

>managed to elect the US president
Nu/pol/ didn't do shit. Nu/pol/ isn't old enough to vote.

> loose to reddit in the 2018 meme war

lol wtf are you talking about?
If anything Ugandan Knuckles is a fucking /pol meme
all fucking memes are created here on /pol by our top meme experts and given the pepe seal of approval before being shipped out to faggot normies.
kys faggot

>this fucking reddit spacing
you have to go back

Bingo

If anything Ugandan knuckles is the first example of a vr meme.

When your ass does nothing but go between the two sites, of course you see everything as "reddit"... Maybe you just not go to that fucking site if it bothers you? Too much of Sup Forums can't get this and drag mud between the two sites, making each infinitely worse.

This. I see it here first. I don't go to that other site. I always happens like that too.

>Sup Forums starts memeing something
>Someone from Sup Forums spreads it on reddit
>Newfag who goes to both sees it on reddit first
>They see it on Sup Forums again
>Tell everyone to go back to the site he recognizes something from because he fucking goes there.

All day everydaye.

it's the only way to make it better for your faggot ass to read

I need to fucking reddit space, it's the only way I think my posts will be better to understand

Nigger that meme was stolen from Forsen twitch steams.

All reddi.t do is steal other peoples memes.

All y’all can fuck off back to plebbit.

Nothing reddit about a $1000 gaming computer and $800 vr headset.

there are two distinct and separate meme universes.
Normie memes. This is where you will find such memes as tide pods, ugandan knuckles, that weird ass spongebob meme that no one really ever understood, dabbing squidwards, planking, and other shitty vine inspired bullshit like nigger hashtags, #sorrynotsorry, etc. It's basically reddit cancer evolved to survive on its own in the wild, for a relatively short amount of time. It's like late night humor. Very short lived, but fucking everywhere for a little while, and carrying no real substance or though.
A lot of the time normie memes start out here as a short lived "ha look at this" post that might last a day or two then they take them and beat them to death simply because they're memes.

Then there's the true meme universe where memes have lasting potency and power. Aka the one we inhabit. Pepe, wojack, etc. These memes are fucking everywhere but there's a deeper meaning behind them, aka they have character.
There is a difference between pepe and wojack despite the two being simple meme characters. They have what I hesitate to call personality, but it's similar. You couldn't put a pepe in a wojack meme and have it make any damn sense.
Take that retarded spongebob meme where he's bent over and his face is all goofy. What the fuck is the point of it? How is it not accomplished with any other meme character? Even ugandan knuckles. He's half an inch deep. There's no character there.
One meme universe exists without purpose. It's just a bunch of fucking idiots sharing images for no reason except it's what's hip.
The other is an expression of mutual emotion understood but never or rarely openly explained within the community.
One is art. The other is imitation.

Agree, this has been a first class effort from Uganda, well done.

dis is beutiful and porfond
dis bruddah he kno de way

Sup Forums never got Trump elected, nobody even knew what the alt right was until Hilary started using it to attack Trump after he was elected for being "a evil racist Nazi"

Uganda has a long and proud history of really top-class memes

But the knuckles meme is quintessentially Sup Forums in origin.

just as a note, shareblue shills are throwing a temper tantrum since Reddit threw them out.

What is that gay looking creature? Is this post ironic? Not kidding. I know not this meme. Can i get the quick rundown?

what do you mean they threw them out?

Becas we los deh whey

What? Who? When?

GTFO with this stale ass normie meme

the ugandan memes came from a twitch streamer named forsen, a lot of Sup Forums users came from Sup Forums and /r9k/ and are shut in virgin losers angry at women, so of course they watch people playing videogames.

other streamers like Ice Poseidon built a following on games such as Old School runescape by being racist etc, most of those guys came from Sup Forums ...but then normies started to come in too.

A small streamer called Pokelawls came along on twitch and made VR chat popular, and the "twitch culture" simply invaded VRchat. normies got infected and spread it like it was a new thing, but forsen has had these memes since like...what...i want to say prior to april 2017?

long story short, this was never a "2018" meme, and it didn't orginate on Sup Forums, but Sup Forums users and /r9k/ Sup Forums users were forsens, ices and are genuinely the twitch userbase of virgin landwhales.

Ugandan knuckles- google it

it was some little thing in 2013 no one knew about it
in 2017 during a vr chat guys brought up some obscure little thing from 4 years ago and it became a meme and spread very rapidly

and we aint lost nothing

My mind is nothing but memes there is no I but instead a brain that has been filled with memes through and through.

P.s. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being a fat disgusting neckbeard that watches people that share their exact common interest and who they can invest their hate and attention on.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing at all, and fat disgusting childless permavirgins make up the majority of Sup Forums, /r9k/ and being at "innocent enough" origins of places like Sup Forums. These guys are the first to the news, the first to the memes etc.

Normies are actually years behind these guys, which is why they hate normies, normies are living in the past. but even the word normie has been "normiefied".

Sup Forums has been absolutely (blatantly) riddled with cancer. and the "secret club" might not even exist at the moment, but it's certainly not Sup Forums!

Fuck you. Seriously fuck you. Everyday on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube I'm unable to escape this retarded, unfunny, forced meme. No matter where I look, all I see and hear is "hey do you know da way xddd" from these stupid normies. Even my brother, my own kin started using that fake Ugandan accent. Sup Forums was the only place I could get away from it because I know the people on Sup Forums aren't normies and don't fall for these blatant forced memes. But you, YOU just had to post it didn't you? ON A POLITICS BOARD OF ALL PLACES. Why? What did you gain by posting it you normie piece of shit? I bet you think this meme is the most hilarious thing you've seen since pickle rick. I hope you burn in hell for this. Who knows, maybe when you're there you can think about your actions.

Dis bruddah he don kno de wey

it's still here and not particularly hard to find you just have to know what to look for. It's easy to disregard the newfags.

It didn't. It came from forsen

Not the red sonic part though, just the Ugandan warriors zulul

>Stolen force reddit meme
sage

Stolen meme
>Stolen Meme
Stolen meme
>Stolen Meme
Stolen meme
>Stolen Meme
sage

I'm with you user, you have support from other lurkers

Y u don no de wey? B fren wit ya if u help fine da commandah

you mean twitch meme

SPIT ON HIM

cant loose without a contest.
you can fuck off back to plebbit now.

I know my mouse cursor is big I have a tv with large icons not bc I'm old
kek

What does this have to do with politics?

BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH

Excuse me?

Kill yourself you fucking avatar autist, everyone is ignoring you anyway.

DE WHEY

Why. Do you ask?

That boy has the tism’

we were busy?