Dems losing their minds over DACA

They ***HATE*** Trump's immigration proposal, which is:
>$25billion trust fund for wall
>End visa lottery
>Limit migration to nuclear family only
>Phased citizenship for 1.8 DACA and eligible
This will be seen as a great win for Republicans if it passes. Can you live with a huge political victory and much Democrat salt in exchange for 1.8 million more brownies? It's the question of the moment, really.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/mexico-blasts-trumps-solar-panel-tariff/
apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4360033-White-House-Framework-on-Immigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1.8 million
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It won't even be all 1.8 cuz as soon as they commit crimes they lose their chance for citizenship and we all know their propensity for crimes.

Most of them will be too imcompetent to pass the phases.

Was going to say exactly this.

Reeeee IDK!!!
>wall=less shitskins
>daca=more shitskins

What happen to Mexico pays for the wall?
What happen to lock her up?
Whatever happened to Randalph Scott

as long as we keep sending illegals not covered by daca back

it's better than 50 million brownies and it won't be tolerated if they're criminals like it is now

Honestly, having a merit based immigration policy is pretty based. These immigrants will not only have to have a nuclear family they can already provide for, but will also have to be the best of the best in society without committing any crimes. In the end you end up with some good folk who WILL contribute to your country because they actually WANT to and worked hard for it.

We Canadians used to pride ourselves on this until recently when it's all basically gone out the window in favor of brown thug pets.

I honestly don't think they'll support any proposal that has teeth on immigration enforcement. Ultimately they would sooner throw the DACA kids under the bus than stop future immigration, which is even more useful to them. It's on the Republicans to push them until they have to make that obvious to everyone.

>Limit migration to nuclear family only
>Phased citizenship for 1.8 DACA and eligible

Fuck off Drumpf, we're full.

we don't care about democrat salt, we care about the white race, the only thing you ever need to do as a leader to be remembered is to secure land for your people nothing else matters

Democrats better accept this deal or their little mexishit pets get deported.

Last chance.

There's already like 60 million of them here anyway

theyll still mass vote democrats and get the us a shitty president.

>ending chain migration means less shitskins
>mexico gets less money sent back because less shitskins coming and working

It's the most practical option at this point. It's like laughing at someone for not being able to save everything in their house after someone threw a Molotov through a window.

See first sentence of above.

>What happen to Mexico pays for the wall?
I was always under the impression that the wall itself wasn't really going to happen, and I voted for Trump anyway. I'm happy to pay for the wall.

>What happen to lock her up?
Was obviously never going to happen. Imagine if the guy who everyone was calling a secret Nazi jailed his political opponent after winning. The optics would be catastrophic. Last I heard though there is some investigation into the Clinton Foundation being set up.

If Trumps Daca goes through, isint it citizenship after 10 years, as long as you dont have a criminal offence?

That will mean you get all the criminals and bludgers deported.

Needs to start deporting now, as per the law. Puts the pressure on, as well as reduces the impact of the deal day by day.

That Regan amnesty thing really burns my balls, dems were suppose to defend the boarder but didnt, what is preventing them from doing it again this time?

That's not a great deal for us, but I'd take that over 3 more years of obstruction and no deal.
As it stands those illegal aliens are voting and having 4 kids each in california anyway.

My dad was given amnesty by Reagan and he's been a Republican ever since although he's not a fan of trump he just didn't vote
Pic related it's me

I'd drop a thousand dollars right now if they'd start building the fucking thing tomorrow.

The Wall

The wall is a physical object that is very hard to tear down without signalling to the whole country "yes, I want to open the borders to invaders.".

DACA is not the same as general amnesty because we have a list of names and addresses. If they fuck up they are out.

>nuclear family
Still too soft Amnesty Don you cuck

The brownies would get in anyway. At least we can partially close the door behind them.

Yeah how about NO chain migration at all?

>>Limit migration to nuclear family only

W w w waiiit !
That means 18 brothets n sisters for each mudslime !!

Nope! Not good enough!!

Everyone has to apply seperately n equally !!

There are no legal spics in National City...pic related.

I would drop a grand. And take a week vacation to go work on it myself.

1.8 million more spics is gg no re for republicans

>seeking a better life
>seeking refuge
>dems think these mean the same thing

I bet they'll say the path to citizenship is racist because it will require having a job and not committing crimes.

OHH NOOO NOO NOOO NOOOO NOOOOO

With Trump giving 2 million illegals citizenship, they don't need power.

Thanks Trump

Whats to stop the US from imposing tariffs? Or just straight up taxing remittance?

2 Million. Illegals. Path to citizenship.

Thanks Trump.

but hurr durr shut up shill, we have a YUGE political victory now and we get so much dem salt!

It's totally worth compromising on our entire future haha #MAGA!

Yup...brown people cannot behave

> tear apart the moral fabric of this country
Give me a fucking break. They widely overestimate their significance to anything.

They're working on prototypes right now, my man. Plus the government doesn't own all the land needed yet. (Personally I think any of the land right on the border being privately owned is fucking stupid but whatever).

Polygamy is illegal in the USA.

fucking this
6 million more spics now = 40 million in just 3 years

They will literally make a huge show of tearing down the wall even if it gets built and the American public will cheer it as a #Principled #Comparissonate stand for #OurValues

You forgot
>and eligible
which means they can't have committed any crime at any point of their stay AND they have to have jobs/skills

yup. most of them are criminals, so that should take care of that.

They are savages.

We get the wall dumbass. That was the trade. Learn how politics work

We're not cucked like Europeans. We have guns. We will shoot anyone trying to tear down the wall.

They can take the land if they need it, they just pay the owner for it and appropriate it and the owner has to give it to them.

Imminent domain.

TIME TO START SENDING THEIR BESTS

We should promise to give them citizenship to get a deal with Dems, then immediately have ICE kick them out. Just like they fucked over Reagan in the 80s

Is there any way to get the immigration stuff in one bill and then promise a DACA fix in a separate bill and then never vote on the DACA bill?

Does this bill include mandatory e-verify for all employers? That's the big one. That would make a real dent on illegal immigration if it's enforced.

nuclear family means wife and kids only

>politics works by granting citizenship to 1.8 million people who are guaranteed to vote for the opposition
b-based 6000000D chess a-amirite

America is more cucked than Europe LEL

Where do you think they got their whole refugee shtick from? American Jews and American Progressive Anglos who felt guilty over the Jews. The whole Anglo race is basically a cuck race that cares more about virtue signalling than self-preservation.

Newsflash spaghetti. Numbers in the millions greater than 1.8 already were voting but will be deported. Also California is losing the benefit of illegals bringing their electoral college representation up.

Yes, and that's what's going to happen, but that's gonna take some time.

"Fraud" is explicitly mentioned. That means they cannot have forged any identification; so if they got a drivers license, rented an apartment, went to school, signed up for welfare, went to a doctor, or got a job they CANNOT BECOME CITIZENS.

This is so important and people are ignoring this...

> taxing remittance

nothing. we can do it right now if we want.

>Can you live with a huge political victory and much Democrat salt in exchange for 1.8 million more brownies?
No. Thankfully this is posturing to make the Democrats look like assholes before the midterms.

They'd never go for it.

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a Russian bot
keep telling yourself that until it's too late dipshit

maybe we should start ironically calling ourselves Russian bots, it's less cringe than kekistanis at least

Yeah, but with legalization they'll be doing that and voting in GEORGIA, TEXAS, and FLORIDA.

God I hope this is true.

AMNESTY DON BEST DON

many cousins will certainly benefit from this. bless trump

yup. not to mention, this is just a proposal. i'll bring out my pitchfork if a really shitty deal makes its way to the potus.

>What happen to Mexico pays for the wall?
cbsnews.com/news/mexico-blasts-trumps-solar-panel-tariff/
they are paying

This is fucking fantastic

First of all hes granting them all citizenship. If the dems turn this down theyll be fucking furious

Remember the dreamers, while nit true american, are pretty damn americanised.

Its a lot better than 1.8 million foreign born immigrants. Plus the wall. Plus the new migration laws.

This is good - art of the deal right there

I likey. Now that we offered the dreamers and the far left refuses, we can just go with the rule of law. Bye bye illegals!

>in exchange for 1.8 million more brownies?
They're already here though

Why compromise on ANYTHING?

Build the wall, deport them all.

"Mexico pay for the wall" was a marketing tactic to get everyone thinking of the wall as something that is happening. So we skip the step where everyone talks about building a wall and we talk about who is paying for it.

>Mexicans received $2.5 billion in the cash transfers, known as remittances, in March compared to $2.2 billion a year earlier, according to Mexico's central bank, Banxico.

hmmmm, it's almost like it's a large source of money that we could just tax. Assume an average of 1.5B a month at say 20% and we should be good.

It's a good deal, in all honesty. Everyone wins.

1.8 million new voters of Democrats. There will never be another Republican president again.

Amnesty Don back at it again

And the best part is you have right wing e-celebs that are outraged over this as they see it as amnesty for all illegals.

Making it harder for Democrats to argue they aren't getting DACA as they wanted since Trump will be dealing with complaints that he's being too kind by giving them DACA.

As if they wernt already voting

Because Trump doesn't have dictatorial power.

That only shows how stupid they are not to see the power in 2-5 million new voters.

>get an incredible deal, one even moderate conservatives probably fucking hate because of the 2 millions spics but at least they can futureproof immigration as an exchange
>BITCH AND MOAN THAT ITS NOT AMNESTY FOR FUCKALL NOTHING

These people are so far gone holy piss. I'm amazed that this was even offered because, again, that 2m spic thing is not great at fucking all and is sure to piss off the base. It has good things in it but thats a fucking hell of a concession. And these retards dont want it. Astounding.

What is the victory? 1.8 shitskins instead of 3 million? Lamo.

>Remember the dreamers, while nit true american, are pretty damn americanised.
Fuck off Nigel they're still beaners

Nigger the wall is happening, they've built prototypes near where I live.

Lolololololol
Trumpets on fucking maximum damage control
He's pulling an Obabo

>emotionally invested
this tells it all really

I'd be fine with the deal if it also included e-verify.

>Importing a foreign ruling class is based.

Just stick them all in California, it's already blue

No it shows that they know how much of their.votes have been fraudulant. They need more votes. They were already voting

I dont understand where the 1.8 million number came from. Who's idea was that?

apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4360033-White-House-Framework-on-Immigration
>apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4360033-White-House-Framework-on-Immigration
>apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4360033-White-House-Framework-on-Immigration

learn to read before typing your wrong opinions

Keep all these faggots in, Americanize them, and close the borders so its easier than having to line them up on walls or deport them over and over again. I think this is a wise decision especially since most of these spics hate Trump. After this if spics still vote democrats after the dems say no I would be surprised.

yeah but if they're all in CA it's all getting capped at 53 or whatever electorals anyway

>Tons of vague language about ways to make their pathway to citizenship null
>Fraud being one of them
>So anyone of them who's abused our system are fucked

Now how many shitskins can actually get a path to citizenship when they have fake ID's or are on welfare etc?