Monkey got a manga

> Manga announced
> Otome game villainess
> Starts August
> Series involving seducing men an women unintentionally

Other urls found in this thread:

mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/345617/blogkey/1726392/
youtube.com/watch?v=SvuCzyEnN5U
novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-an-otome-game-as-a-villainess-with-only-destruction-flags/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About time

Why was the monkey so smug?

Post light novel illustrations i want to know if there are changes

Konosuba artist?

I don't think so. This is just the sample. This is it. Novel continues after volume 3 if I'm correct.

Nope. But the style of the lettering is definitely similar.

Readers, who is your best boy, best grill?

Who is this monkey? Is this a Sun Wukong genderbender or something?

Basically, this our dense as fuck protagonist who became reincarnated into her otome game where her character usually leads to alot of death flags. In an attempt to prevent her death, she unknowingly changes her own fate by making pretty much every character in the game to fall in love with her (even the females). In all that time, she is also a tree climber (hence monkey), and acts like some farmer while making some cute toys. Oblivious to the affections of her harem, her dimwitted idiocy will lead her to being rash or fall into plot unknown.

I like her outfit.

Isn't her and the prince an item anyways? I only read until the sealed true route arc.

Still oblivious. Everyone still loves her and even the heroine is in on it more progressively.

Post other covers.

And volume 2.
Here are the rest of the covers.

Thanks mate.
Female otome MCs are so much better than usual harem girls, it's wonderful.

Those disgust me too, user. I like otome game mc as well as long as they have a better personality and make the narrative better.

Thanks op

Here is the source, just in case.
mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/345617/blogkey/1726392/

Ah, and here's the pv video that was made to the sale of volumes.
youtube.com/watch?v=SvuCzyEnN5U

The best part for me is that despite her denseness her actions all make logical sense. She's entirely focused upon survival tactics and if she hadn't accidentally seduced all the love interests they'd have been useful when it's guillotine time.

Anime WHEN?!!

Couldn't she get away with this because she's the villainess? usually otome mcs are as interesting as a limp noodle.

What about her magic tattoos, where's the magic tattoos?

I like this. I breezed through ch1-11 now.

Bakarina a cute. I hope the field is of use in some way.

huh didnt think bakarina had brown hair. how can you be evil and not blond.

Is this for girls or guys? Her tits are too big for girls.

The manga adaptation is on Comic Zero-Sum so it's definitely for girls

Well the Heroine has light magic, so she has to have blonde hair.

If monkey gets an anime she'll be meme girl of her season

Can you be nice for once and post a name of the series?

Boku no otoge

There's at least two different ways to find the novel with the OP alone.

Four actually.

Name is here too

Wrong novel

>While getting carried away, I only stopped playing the game when dawn arrived… Sure enough, I barely got any sleep. I changed into my uniform, just splashed my face quickly with some water, and headed towards the front door without even combing my unkempt hair.

>I heard my mother nagging “but all high school girls would be embarrassed to look like this” and smoothly pretended to listen.

>After leaving the entrance I jumped onto my favorite bike from middle school and pedaled with full force. After reaching the street from my house and continuing downhill I let myself loose even more while pedaling. Turning the pedal even further, even further. Turning more, more. Turning turning turning… turning so much that I can’t stop. The bike continued this way to a street with a lot of traffic. In my fading consciousness… I heard the endlessly repeating voice of my family saying “this idiot!”
>These memories from my previous life… I just remembered them because my head was hit pretty hard. Katarina Claes, aged 8. As the only daughter of Duke Claes, I have been raised and pampered lovelily like a flower. As a result, I grew up to be a selfish, pompous princess.

Really, Japan?

Anyone else think she resembles an Iori without the stick up her ass?

Anal queen looks younger.

Bump

That's Burriko

this one is about the monkey that everyone wants to rape

Which boy or girl do you want to win?

Katharina the Great will be empress of the continent. Having accidentally charmed the Kings of all remaining countries on the continent.

meido is best girl

Sophia

Wait it's getting a manga? Sauce?

Did you not read the thread?

I mean the source where op got the news from

See here

I should get around to rereading this isekai.

I want them all to get into an increasingly elaborate set of schemes to win her which expands until a secret global cold war for her hand in marriage while some random dude just as baka as she is comes in out of nowhere sweeps her off her feet.

That was a great read. (c3 pt 3 of 4).

I bet she will manifest stronger earth magic if she truly needs to.

Katarina of Troy?

> Master
Ehhhhhh... thuds can develop?

>MC that is fighting against deathflags
Isn't there already an anime with this plot that was shit?

So where can I read this?

You can literally just google "destruction flag otome" and it pops up.
I know which series you're talking about but this series and that series are very different.

If only the latest volume was translated

The latest Riajuu LN Volume got translated via commission.

Personally I could have sworn they said she had fiery red hair.
Which riajuu LN? There are quite a few with riajuu in the title.

I don't understand

kinda fucked up that her mother took her death in stride

Which part don't you understand?

I know it gets more interesting, but this "not like other girls" opening is horrifically mediocre.

>Otome game villainess
I'll read the shit out of ti

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS. How can we stop this mad man?

Ah that's why I felt like she resembles someone. So it's anal queen.

What's truck-kun's endgame for sending people into otome games?

I know nothing about this series but I like the shit-eating grin she has.

I personally think that after the 3rd year graduation this series became run of the mill romance bs.

It's obvious Jared is going to win, why do the others bother? The story is just dragging from now on.

>Which riajuu LN? There are quite a few with riajuu in the title.
There's romanji on the OP cover pics

novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-an-otome-game-as-a-villainess-with-only-destruction-flags/

>Which riajuu LN?
Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! vol3 got fully translated via commission.

We don't see her familiy's reaction.

If any, they would sobbingly repeat "this idiot" a few times while crying their heart out.

Truck-kun is trying to find the truck world. The only thing truck-kun is better at hitting than loser neets is women.

You mean "2nd year graduation". The school only has 2 years.

Our little Neutron Star will become Queen and later accidentally charm all neighboring countries on the continent (and maybe beyond) into accepting her as High-King, forming a greater Empire.

Looks like a rev harem shit.

it's a fusion between haremshit and reverse haremshit

it's an omniharem

Do game concepts actually show up for real for her? Someone said she doesn't realize everyone is falling for her, so I'm guessing the answer should be "no"?

not really
I mean the characters have magical abilities but they rarely use it and the MC has really low magical ability due to being a rival character

I didn't mean magic by itself, just as an actual game concept, like XP, levels, flags, affinity values and such showing up with actual numbers. And not just as the MC, who of course knows about such things, referencing them, but them actually being a part of that world. Which is all too common in lazy ass isekai stories for some reason. It can sometimes work out, but most of the time it's just incredibly lazy writing.

nah none of that

those things don't usually happen in the otome reincarnation genre

Flags could be considered a thing in the villainess genre as something that must be overcome. Though they come more from the isekai knowledge than from the game element.

Is it safe to say that "flags" are to otome reincarnations as "cheats" are to JRPG reincarnations?

More or less. It's like having foreknowledge of how a year or two of your life will likely go beforehand. The problem is that unlike a VN where you have no input on the years before those events, most otome reincarnation will change things one way or another.

Ain't that the truth, I'm a sucker for otoge bait.

It's a world based on a otome VN, those rarely have rpg elements.

yeah but she doesn't really see the flags and the comedy is about her misinterpreting them

My brother from another mother. A shame that lately, most chapter are mostly "nothing happens".

She's stuck in a school, cut off from her land and the war because compulsory education, of course nothing is gonna happen.

Where can I find the images for volume 3 and 4?

Yes/no. Cheats are things to overcome obstacles with ease.
Flags are normally obstacles to defeat and often go wrong even when trying to use them as a cheat. There are times when they can be cheats but those sort of stories tend to have a male MC utilizing them as a cheat

No game screen shit. Nope.

Anime when

>that mouth

FUCKING DROPPED

Reminder that you will never get reborn as a cute loli that gets raped daily by anything from slime monsters to creepy bishonen.

First chapter was okay-ish so far. I'll continue for now but hope it get a bit more interesting.