Why the fuck aren't any of the faggots from Charlottesville protesting the government right now...

Why the fuck aren't any of the faggots from Charlottesville protesting the government right now? They'll go out and proclaim your love for white supremacy but they won't protest Trump's amnesty decision. The fuck?

Because the whole thing was a psyops by government shills and attention whores/scammers from the alt kike twitter/youtube community.

Okay, well there are still a ton of people in America who definitely don't agree with Trump's decision, or any of the shit that's been going on in the white house in the past month. Where are the protests?

It was an IRL honeypot for would-be domestic terrorists and it worked beautifully.

I fucking work 50+ hours a week, I don't have time for that bullshit.

Ever wonder how many of those people at those protests are unemployed after?

Summer was crazy, it will be happen again. Maybe around June?

Why would you want them too? All they achieved was getting more statues and pieces of white history destroyed. These useful idiot sperglords start protesting immigration all their going to get is more immigrants. Nazi LARPers just hurt political causes. If you want to achieve a political goal, the last thing you want is a bunch of retards REEEEing about it, flying Swastika flags, sieg heiling and running people over ISIS style. The normies will just do the opposite of whatever the nazi LARPers are asking for, because everyone hates nazi LARPers.

Fuck every retard, useful idiot, sperg lord that was there that day. They did more damage to white interests in one day than the entire mainstream media has done in the past 2 years.

Cause its not real you faggot. And in a few weeks, just like everything else you faggots say, we'll have proof its not real. But it wont matter to you, cause you're a fucking shill and you'll have moved on to your next disprovable lie.

It seems like the 'alt-right' completely blew its load with Charlottesville. The American far-right was gaining steam but after that fender bender, nothing. Maybe it'll pick up again when winter's over, I've been going through severe happening withdrawal.

>one dead land whale means we should just accept white genocide and start voting Democrat
guess again leaf

To those that think this is not a shill then kill yourself! Trump wants the wall, end of chain migration, end of visa lottery. He is actively rounding up as many illegals as possible! If the dems have to have daca then they won't be allowed to vote! They won't be allowed welfare! If they do a single crime then they are deported! And that's if the democrats get their way! They know the only reason for daca is for votes, if daca can't vote then they won't want them!

That's not what I said in the least you retard

>Why the fuck aren't any of the faggots from Charlottesville
There is your answer, user.
As always, fags.

Fuck off shill, Trump is smart and has all the info we don't. We Trust him.

Anyone who commited a crime in the last 12 years goes back. Faking a social number is fraud, you go back. ID with fake name, fraud you go back.

90% of those faggots were Feds and Jews. The other 10% were tards. Real patriots fight wars from comfy basements with memes.

>(((They))) speak for you
OP GLOWS IN THE FUCKING DARK

Do you want the Wall or not? You don't get everything.

.02 has been deposited into your account.

NICE TRY OP, #WEAREWINNING

For the most part, each side featured protestors hired by the same group.

Because Spencer's bosses have other plans for him.

kill yourself.

Im not saying specifically nazis should be protesting this, i just mean there should be more anti immigrant protests

and to the guy who said people hate nazi larpers well when all these cringe wack ass sjws and feminists and niggers start marching on the street, politicians take them seriously