pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43356828
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yui? more like best girl.

Yes. YUi a best. A BEST.

Yuckyno a shit. A SHIT.

I ran out of idea of what to post.

Glad to see we're all on the same page.

Yui's win is certain at this point.

Can we stop making these fucking threads?
They piss me off because of Watari.

Oh, it's you. I know you're upset no one agrees with you but a thread every once and a while isn't going to kill you. Don't like it? Hide it.

I'm certainly not betting money on that one.

NEVER EVER.

I would. Too many factors against Yukino winning and many for Yui.

inb4 yukino doesn't love 8man

Using inb4 doesn't mean she does like him.

>future loserfags'' preemptive mad
Your tears will be delicious when best girl Yukino wins.

see that bulge on Hachiman? No right?

Might as well accept Another is the true end at this rate.

>caring who wins this pretentious pile of shit

It doesn't really matter who's more likely to win.
If anything being the underdog is a blessing.

Even if it's only a 1/1000 chance it's worth staying hopeful because if that longshot hits then the payout will be all the sweeter.

So stay true to Yui and support her to the very end.

It is already. ANOTHER was good and had a great Yui romance end.

Big ole Yuis make him sprung.

I don't care about this anymore. I'm just predicting what's going to happen in this thread.
And yes, she likes him.

>And yes, she likes him.
What evidence?

>best girl
>winning
When has that ever happend?

Yui is best girl and hottest

Like I said in previous threads, his editors don't allow watari to write the ending he wants, so don't blame him for not releasing anything. Apparently it would be too controversial and confusing, causing a huge backlash, which they want to avoid. That is why he started a new LN series with nearly the same characters, to continue the story there, since no one cares for that LN, so there won't be any backlash. The industry in Japan is fucked and they don't let writers end their works as they want because they are scared of what happened to Oreimo LN. I wish he could just upload hus ending on some blog, but he would go in jail because of his contract for that. Maybe he will, I heard he became a madman in these last months and "punched" one of his editors for telling him how to write a story or something? I hope Watari gets well soon.

Stop spreading this fucking bullshit.

If it was bullshit it wouldn't make sense.

>jet fuel can't melt steel beams

>le funny xd 2011 REDDIT memes!!!
Know I remember why yahari threads always turn out to be cancer.

Holy shit this actually makes sense

You pull this from your favorite reddit thread?

No need to samefag.

Yui objectively the best person and girl in the series, barring Komachi in terms of cute and actually hot.

But I didn't, faggot.

I approve of this post.

No one has any idea what is going one but we should trust your '''theory''' because it makes sense? If no one on 2ch knows what is happening then how you would know?
>I heard he became a madman in these last months and "punched" one of his editors for telling him how to write a story or something
And i heard you are fucking faggot. Give some source on this or shut the fuck up.

Alright lets be fair about this.
Not all Yuifags are shitposters.

It just so happens that the worst shitposters in Yahari threads at the moment are all Yuifags or at the very least pretending to be Yuifags. The scary thing is that some of them might not be shitposting, they might just be so stupid as to believe what they're typing out.

Anal sex with Yui.

Look, I browse 2ch daily, I don't save every fucking thread on there. If you want source or prove: learn Japanese and start browsing 2ch yourself. You can't? Then you're bound to believe me. This is how life works. If you don't know for yourself people always depend on others, thus leading to a society depending on others. The human is a social being, get used to it, fag.

Missionary sex with Saika

Yui needs to rape the real out of the 8 inch

Then there's the Yukinofags that bait on purpose and the Irohafags that get triggered by them.

This is why I'll just stick to the side being the only Yumikofag.

Wouldn't he cum on you when you cum in his ass? That would be dirty.

I know moon. Quote me an actual source that says any of these claims that isn't random 2ch anons making shit up.

Yui wouldn't want to.

>I browse 2ch daily,
So do I, and guess what there was nothing relevant to this.
Ignore him. There is no source, if there was one he would post it already.

Jokes on you, I was merely pretending

I wanna marry Sensei.

>having protected sex with Sensei
You monster. She only has a few years left before she's barren. Give her a few children at least.

Third best girl coming through.

Sensei is a failure, wouldn't even have pity sex with.

How much does she want him to raw dog her? More than Yui?

The doujin had a lot of missionary.

With every soul she takes her braids grow a little bit longer. She makes 8man dispose of the bodies so as to avoid suspicion.

How many poor lost souls were lured in by promises of this comfy senpai's love and affection only to spend an eternity in her demonic braided appendages?

Too many. Don't give into the temptation. Only damnation awaits.

Okay, lad. She is actually a nice person though so you know.

Does Hachiman get to nap with her at least?

He doesn't even know what he's doing. She never tells him what's in the boxes.

[X] lock in the Yukinoshita sisters route

>mfw I like this series, but all Sup Forums talks about is who is going to win the hachibowl

>but all Sup Forums talks about is who is going to win
You must be new to Sup Forums.

>mfw I'll never know the end because the author is too lazy to finish it.

Sadly not OP, sadly not.

If Yui happens to lose I think we shouldn't be dicks to Yuifags. These threads would benefit from it.

Why did 8man ask Yui out on a date? I still don't get it.

That was a doujin. In the OVA Yui let it slip that she has fantasies about having a kid with 8man. Sorta pathetic.

Too late faggot. This show/LN is old, faggots have discussed it to death. Literally. Only thing that remains is shitposting and these threads have been shit ever since season 2 hit anyways.

But user , why would 8man say yes to Yui now after rejecting her twice. He doesn't like her that way.

He likes her but was hesitant since he has been hurt in the past. I would argue he is more in love with him than Yui is with him.

Yui tits

>60+ page Haruno doujin gone
The art wasn't fantastic but I liked it.
Why does pixiv have to suck so much?

Because plebs can't appreciate best girl.

gone but not forgotten

Yeasty cunt shun by everyone in college

I found the link:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43356828

>deleted
Fuck I was hoping I was just using the wrong search term or something. It's not fair. He deleted the only 2 works of his that I cared about.

No need to project so much.

>but all Sup Forums talks about is who is going to win the hachibowl

What the fuck were you expecting?

How have Yuifags been cancer?

When will Iroha confess to her true love, Tobe?

Nobody's gonna win since WW will never finish this.

What about the teacher. Someone has to take her already, hasn't he? The others don't need a husband right now.

Sensei is mine.

>implying the fanbase cares about anything else

What's his new LN about?

>source: my ass

Fuck off whoro.

I care about the characters. I hope they all have fitting ends and are ultimately happy. I would hate for an out of character end like Yukino having romance with 8man.

>I hope they all have fitting ends and are ultimately happy
They're in fucking highschool, whatever happens, they'll have to suck it up and life will go on.

The ironic thing is that this is what happened with haganai and the fanbase started crying/shitting blood.

Yui best girl, but I hate 8man and I don't want them to end up together.
I only watched the first season, is there another romantic option for her?

Yukino.

For real? I'd be okay with that.

The ride never ends

Then why didn't you download it then upload it to sadpanda?

Yumiko a cute.

Pretty sure that no one will win due to author never publishing a volume again.

Yes, Zaimokuzabowl.

8man end up in together in college with yukino while yui failed exam for the third time

No, Yukino will win that bowl

I thought he ends up with a minor character if they go for a college epilogue. God knows Yukino would go to a place like Oxford or some other super important international school.

>Yumikofag
Ah yes, welcome back comrade.

>huge plump milky breasts perfect for children
>loyal and sweet
>cute as fuck

What better for an aspiring husband like the 8man?

Someone that can be employed. Like Yukino.

Yui has been my first and only waifu for the past four years.

I just hope she doesn't have to suffer too much regardless of how the story might end.