What the fuck is their problem???

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/NeilPoonHandler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice digits

It's reddit. What are you expecting? Actual politics?

I really don't know even more

Shariablue + useful idiots

They are completely hysterical that kick out anything that contradicts their view

It’s literally like the French Revolution in that palace ignore it

Are you Russiapublicans Sup Forums?

These people are so hysterical

>as a Gay

DROPPED

Who gives a shit. They have literally not once been correct in their predictions, not once. Do people enjoy being enraged or something? There is no legitimate reason to read this shit

Thats literally the only reason I like to read this shit

Someone post the one where they get triggered over the election results, that always makes me chuckle.

IM reading one about White Nationalists right now where they're praising Black Nationalists who kill cops.

Imagine being so cucked that you support a Nationalist movement, except it's one of a different race, and a race that probably would rob or kill you and not feel bad about it, while freaking out about people of your own race making a Nationalist movement.

It's like an ourobouros of cuckery

If you say anything slightly conservative, they downboat you into Oblivion. Of course they all love Bernie Sanders too, fuck that place.

Checked and go back

checked
RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS

so what you're saying is that you have a reddit account

You don't need an account to lurk retard.
It's a good tactic to see what your opposition is up to.

but i hate reddit so much its unbearable

> weapon of mass distraction
5/10 mildly keked

reddit.com/user/NeilPoonHandler

Checked

Those titles sound like a call to arms

I like to go on there and post blatantly false shit about Russian collusion. So far every post has been upboated, current record stands at +800