Could gene editing result in the average-North American looking like this by 2100?

Other urls found in this thread:

kurzweilai.net/ultra-thin-atomistor-synapse-like-memory-storage-device-paves-way-for-faster-smaller-smarter-computer-chips
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate pale skin and I hate nordics. I like fair skinned people that look like Soap Opera stars in spain or Italy

as a shitskin, I think they'll look better (more attarctive) with dark hair

Good god I hope so

Gene editing, artificial wombs, waifubots.

Future is looking bright.

kurzweilai.net/ultra-thin-atomistor-synapse-like-memory-storage-device-paves-way-for-faster-smaller-smarter-computer-chips

Gene editing? What are you a fag?

Will we be born with makeup and favourable lighting?

The male ones will for sure

who is she?

Chink here,
Gene editing will result in average chink looking like this, I swear.

Can't wait to be a Chad moonman

You won't be, only future children edited in the womb will be.

gene altering won't happen. Both sides of the political spectrum is against it for their own reasons.

How gay are you?

hair dye already exists, we don't have black roots nor do we have black eyebrows, we are not bootleg whites like you americans

These. Slightly toasted but palish skin, brown hair, blues eyes, and perhaps some freckle action are the true ubermadchen looks for the future.

Dark hair master hair! Fuck Gingers and Blondes.

Blacks and Asians will successfully be able to hide in plain sight, and racemix under the radar, similar to pic related Bond villain

Projected appearance of the average American in 2100.

How did the Hollywood Jews know this was going to happen?

and thus west dies while we inherit the stars

Kek

I hate you fucking 56% mutts so much. Can you stop trying to muttify literally everything?

Forgot mutt #3

China will literally become the Aryan superpower Hitler always dreamer of

t. Basement Nazi who thinks that if an opinion is edgy, it's automatically right. Your tendies are ready btw

I’m not even a nazi you pathetic loser. I just think that you amerimutts demanding everything be less white and more mutt all the time, even in fucking genetic engineering, is almost as disgusting as you amerigoblins yourselves.

Gene editing can be done in vivo via viral propagation.

>hurr I'm not a Nazi. I'm a fascist who obsesses over muh aryan masterrace. K ow the difference pleb!
Nice

Get AIDS you worthless cunt.

We don't need Gene editing... Just geno-cide

>hurr durr I hate X europeans but Y are A-ok
Quintisential mutt

>if I say "edgy" enough, people will agree with me
You're looking for Reddit

The ANGLO man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let’s start by looking at him. His teeth are large. His domineering accent makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is smart, as a result of his high levels of inventiveness. This gives him the ability to create civilization out of savages. He is then covered by his white skin. This white skin reminds us of his purity, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the harsh English winters, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The white skin reminds us of our inspiration and intelligence that emerge from our Enlightenment-era subconscious past.
The ANGLO man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (G*rm dogs)
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body are his eyes. The ANGLO eye is beadiest of all the races. As the eye is the gateway to the soul, this alone would suffice to make the ANGLO man the most masculine of men. These beady eyes are able to pierce through the the neediest of women, being able to more than demand all attention. Their size ensures that when they stare, the potent Anglo iris will immediately encapsulate the mind of the woman the ANGLO man desires.
In total, the ANGLO man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bantz. When he speaks, he unleashes the entirety of his hatred for Aryans upon his listeners without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the ANGLO man is the epitome of masculinity.