Why isn't there a medical force run by the government like there's police departments and fire departments?

Why isn't there a medical force run by the government like there's police departments and fire departments?

lol black doctor. all niggers can do is rape and wreak havoc.

Who said he's a doctor? Is everbody wearing white a doctor to you?

My cousin is a smart guy in med school. Whatever you say though. Stick to playing nazis and dragons on your computer.

Yea we fucking have that dumb ass. If you dial the numbers 9 1 1 on a telephone a fucking giant truck with flashing fucking lights will show up at your house and take you to the nearest doctor.
>doesn't know what a fucking ambulance is
Really nigger?

Those guys aren't employed by the government though. I'm talking more about like a place every few miles or so where you can go and say you're sick and then some guy who's being paid by the state helps you out. Most doctors run a business though.

>Why isn't there a medical force run by the government like there's police departments and fire departments?
Because doctors don't go through 12 years of studying just so the government can dictate how much they earn

Too bad for them...

>he's never seen scrubs

Yes they are, they are all mostly subsidise through local or federal governments. Some city's even run their own. And, if you go a few miles you will wind up at some place called a hospital it will have this thing called an "emergency room" in this room there are doctors and they have to treat you regardless of if you have any money or not, then they will over charge others to make up for it or most likely the gov will give it back to them some kind of way.
You are being dumb.

why isn't there government employed car mechanics?

Hospitals are run for profit.

Policing services are a mandatory monopoly. It simply does not work to have more than one company.

Good question. It would save a lot of lives. If there were car mechanics who also are cops they could repair your car right after giving you a ticket.

Why?

>Too bad for them...
I don't see how earning 6 figures plus extra on the side counts as something "bad".

If you want to earn 6 figures you'll have to serve 10 years in the medical force for free. You'll get a bunk bed and free meals. And free health coverage because you can treat yourself.

>implying the police aren't
GTFO there are tons of charitable hospitals dumb ass you literally have no fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about. The gov already pays for your medical care if you cant, and guess what you commie fuck doctors aren't free.

You fucking retard. Yep, that will work I bet there would be tons of people sign up for that shit. We would a shit ton of highly capable doctors in no time...you may very well be the dumbest person I've ever argued with on here. Congratulations.

It works in Cuba....

Cuba has terrible doctors and healthcare. Quality > Quantity user.

Actually Cuba has great doctors and great healthcare. It's basically the only thing they do well besides ecological farming.

They're ranked 39th in healthcare quality.

No instead the AMA restricts the number of doctors coming through med school. And then school's pick negro and spic candidates of far lower quality over whites and asians. And now there is more and more poo doctors who are absolutely terrible at their job.

Freedomland

Just when I think you can't say anything dumber, you come along and offer
>Cuba
as a good health care system. Holy shit user (you) are the biggest fuck head I've ever met here.

Which is pretty great considering how shit they are.

It has good healthcare for being a shithole. Was there recently, seen a couple hospitals. looked like hospitals out of ww2 movies. Havana is a dump filled with dindus.
Where would you rather be treated?

oops

Depends on what I have.

We have one. It's called the VA and it's fucking terrible.

>oops

That's what your father said when he didn't wear a condom and had you.

So what you're saying is, blacks get a free ride to 6 figures. Aren't you jealous.