Before she died...

Before she died, Kentucky shooting victim called Mom and said it was her dying wish that the federal government confiscate all the guns
How can we be so heartless to deny the girl her legacy, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

courier-journal.com/videos/news/crime/2018/01/24/watch-marshall-county-high-school-students-scramble-safety-during-shooting/109777794/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who let this ugly millenial sjw looking slut into kentucky? thats redneck territory. fuck outta here

Yes

Maybe that retarded SJW cuntery is what got her shot in the first place.

Damn, I’m ready to give up my guns right now.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I'm sure that really, actually happened.

>that happened
Before she died, Tennessee rape and suffocation victim called Mom and said it was her dying wish that the federal government hang all niggers.

Here is footage of them trying to pass everyone fleeing during the shooting. This would make sandy hook blush
courier-journal.com/videos/news/crime/2018/01/24/watch-marshall-county-high-school-students-scramble-safety-during-shooting/109777794/

>ill miss our midnight trips to pizzahut

wut

People die every day , as I sure she has said herself “just because one person of a group is an ass doesn’t mean the all of them are, and the rest of them shouldn’t be punished because of one asshole”

5th post the best post

L O L
JOKES ON U IM A PSYCHOPATH

What a hag. She wasted her dying breath on a stupid wish. Even in death shes an attention seeker. Good riddance.

Me too! Let's go be emotionless together.

Bullshit, show me the call log

If I knew my dying wish would get granted just because it was my dying wish I would kill myself right now. Hell, I'd self immolate if I KNEW that my legacy would be whatever I choose it to be.

Unfortunately though, that's not how it works. She didn't matter when she died just like I dont matter right now.

If I say "Please kill all the niggers!" as my dying words, then the government would respect my legacy and exterminate all niggers?

Thank god she is dead.

Come and get em

I hate these commercials. Things that make you shit better. That is what I want to think about when looking at pretty women: how they can smoothy load their pants.

I heart dead commies/lefties

Rounding up and deporting 10 million illegals is impossible
>government should round up and confiscate 350million guns at once!!!

Liberal logic

amazing that all these gun haters dont just fuck off to canada

It's been a week already. Why is the shooter still (((unidentified)))? Why? What could be the reason?

well, good. she payed the toll

his name is gabe parker
>He kept firing, she said, until he ran out of ammunition and took off running, trying to get away. Police arrested their suspect moments later, leading him away in handcuffs to be charged with murder and attempted murder.
>arrested their suspect moments later
>moments later

I am going to knee a little sauce on that.

>Before she died, Kentucky shooting victim called Mom and said it was her dying wish that the federal government confiscate all the guns

Before she died, CIAniggerkid performing MK Ultra ground game on MK Ultra victim called CIAniggermom and said she heard someone yelling her CIAniggername as the gunshots got closer to her classroom.... CIAniggermom said shut up do your job and keep bullying

She actually said that she wants everybody to forgive the shooter

>GETTUM GETTUM
>CONFISCATE ALL DA GUNS
>I HATE GUNS
>GUNZ BAD!
>I GOT SHOT
>GUN BAD
I honestly didnt think a single person could be so fucking retarded. Good thing she's dad now. her wishes are irrelevant. I hope her family buys a gun in her honor.
>die nazi

He was being humiliated and bullied daily by these shitheads, I don't think there's any parentheses needed in this case, just good young man taking justice into his own hands.

When I was in summer camp years ago, there was this one little fuck who would snag that shit out of his fridge off of his mom.
Then we'd eat it and all shit in the same toilet. That stuff doesn't do too bad.

Janitors fucking hated us, though.

In KY? Bullshit

just look the name up on twitter.

reaching new levels of bait every day, sage

Haley Steinfelds dying wish was to ban beaners.

Prize question: would an American trade all guns if all shitskins would be hanged and none would ever be allowed on US soil again?

You wouldn't need guns for any serious purposes anymore, but then again, it's not called the Bill of needs

This is a lie. They said they couldn't hear anything but chaos on the audio. Fake news!

Nope, rather the government said open season on darkies

BREAKING HOLY SHIT HERE IS THE AUDIO TRANSCRIPT

"Mom, it's me. The kid you told me to torture for your Planned Parenthood and Mercy hospital jobs is shooting in the hallway. What do I do? (gunfire) He keeps yelling where is that little CIAniggerbitch who tortured me for the last few years? Mom Steven Paddock rubbed his head like Gene rosen his identical twin and now I am rubbing the top of my own head in fear. Oh jeez mom did you forget to tell me to skip today or did you not get the actionable intelligence today because the Planned Parenthood CEO your boss got fired this week for having blood on her YETI coolers today in some pictures and it was exposed that YETI was named that because the YETI grabs hearts out of victims and shoves them in ice to preserve them in Eskimo folklore? Oh mom I'm scared did I mention the guns all need to be confiscated and bumpstocks and stuff like that. (gunfire) Mom the kid just came in the room do you want me to bully him before he shoots me like always? (gunfire)

>350 million
>The best estimate is that there are 3 guns for every man woman and child in America.

t. Dude who had 10 guns until a tragic boat accident on Lake Michigan.

All you faggots falling for this bullshit. She called her mom, but wasn't able to speak. It's fucking rural Kentucky ffs, even the token liberal isn't anti-gun.

the only thing she said on the phone call was
>covfefe

Relax cleatus

So one less gun grabber.
Sucks that she got murdered, but at least there's fewer of her.

being dead doesnt give you agency, its the opposite

Theyre charging him in juvenile court cause he's probably only thirteen years old.