2007 Nanoha threads

>2007 Nanoha threads
>everyone gets along, MSLN, A's, Strikers fans

>2017
>Nanoha threads are a quagmire of mentally ill shitposters who drive away all other fans

I want to go back to 2007

Other urls found in this thread:

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/81994524
a.doko.moe/ufagpd.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's fine

That's what happens in a content drought. All the people who would normally talk about it forget and only the ultra autists remain.

So what's up with that autist spammer and why isn't he perma-banned yet?

>Nanoha fans
>getting along
>ever

You can't ban someone with infinite ips.

>everyone got along
Did you forget about the ferretfags?

insignificant compared to autist spammer

Let's remember the good times. It can be like this again.

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/81994524

>get a relatively sizable and devoted lolicon fanbase
>then suddenly "FUCK YOU SICK FUCKS WE WANT THE BROADER AUDIENCE"
Yeah, I wonder why the fanbase has become twisted.

At least Fuuka is good.

>get permabanned
>ask isp for new ip

But aren't they now wanting to cater to them again filling the series with tons of lolis (some of which no one cares about)?

Well, mods don't care so just stop making threads. Ideally, we should be able to make threads when new chapters drop but neither troll will allow us to discuss new or old material, separately or together. So just stop making threads.

Nothing of the sort in animated form.
The coup de grace was the new movie's design.

There's that one autist who only posts movie screenshots and refuses to acknowledge that anything past A's and its movie are real Nanoha

>2007
>Nanoha franchise is alive and well
>2017
>Nanoha franchise is on life support and completely irrelevant in the current otaku landscape
Gee, I wonder why.

Not really they have an ongoing manga, a movie and they're going to announce two new anime projects in the future.

Here, have a classic high quality Nanoha thread.

Little Nanoha's butt leaking runny poop...

Please don't.

Does anyone have a screencap of the thread were we were discussing the physics of Fate farting in here skintight latex costume? I thought I had saved it, but can't find it any more.
We had some really high quality discussions back then.

It's Hayate's birthday tomorrow but I doubt the thread will still be alive by then.

>range ban ISP
>if there are many Sup Forums users, let the ISP staff deal with it

After StrikerS is about when he stopped posting frequently, and he was nothing compared to the new shitposters, the dedication and autism of the 2 most prominent new guys as truly astonishing even by Sup Forums standards.

What, again? The time flies so fast.

She's getting old

I want to see more cute girls brutally attacking other cute girls for completely legitimate reasons.

Movie soon, though BDs really not soon. I'm pretty excited that it's only introducing one new character and the older ones are getting some love.

Let's make a nice thread for her on /c/ tomorrow.

Hayate is an old lady now.

>pre 2016 Nanoha threads
>people just talk about Fate's ass

We've moved onto better things now.

I at least make sure her ass is always in ass threads

It's almost like Vivid Strike ruined everything or something.

ALMOST LIKE

Movies kind of ruined everything

>for completely legitimate reasons
a.doko.moe/ufagpd.webm

I really didn't like that trigger they got in the movie designs. Seriously, for what purpose?

Signum and Zafira's where?

>2007 Nanoha threads
>everyone gets along,

"Guys, the radio drama Sound Stage CLEARLY proves Nanoha and Fate are not gay! Mwahahahaha!"

Do you think the Vivids together could defeat this and save the world?

Probably

Do you think you could cut it out with your Vivid trash in Nanoha threads?

What's the point of these threads anyway?

>tfw pubert Hayate have a tall & muscled tanned man slave at her disposal
Really makes you think.

Why bother with Zafira when you have a Vita?

There isn't one, doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

>try to talk about Nanoha in /u/
>post gets deleted while autismos spam Vivid to drown you out
>i guess i'll try Sup Forums
>same thing except you don't get deleted
That's a good question.

Speak of the devil.

Vita is for when Hayate finally settles her tastes. A young lady has to explore.

How? Aside of Sieglinde none of them have anything close to the Triple Breaker.

Fuuka has the God Hand and Rinne has retard strength. They'd be fine.

>people still wonder what's the problem with Nanoha threads

>2007 Nanoha threads
>everyone gets along

One day we'll have a Nanoha thread where people can talk about Nanoha. But apparently, that won't be today.

Didn't expect you to be here after 10 years.

The white parts were too much in general. It looks like the plastic bits murricans glue onto their weapons these days.

Lewd

Maybe user's plan was to make Nanoha threads until hopefully, we can talk about Nanoha in one of them.

Maybe for a few days once the movie BDs and subs are out. But probably not.

It's good to have hope I guess, though I don't see it ever happening given how persistent you are.

The Vividspammer already stated his mission to make Reflection threads a living hell, so there's that.

What is this?
Did I miss something?

DECONSTRUCTION OF THE MAGICAL GIRL GENRE

Uhh yeah, the last episode came with the final bd

OVA

>What is this?
It's complete shit.
>Did I miss something?
No.

That's a drawn-out way to spell "one of the last nails in Nanoha's franchise's coffin"

Beach OVA with the last BD.

Fucking great, second season when?

It still amazes me that they wasted their time with that shit. They're pretty brazen in their letting everyone know they don't give two fucks about Nanoha anymore.

Soon

To add to that last post, I'm also amazed by how brazen the "fans" are about letting everyone know they don't give two fucks about the thing they're supposedly fans of.

Questionable, all the dramatic and character arcs that were set up in VS were completed.

Poor OP, he must still miss the days when you could talk about Nanoha in the Nanoha threads.

Am I the only one who fapped to this scene?

They also completed the character arcs in the first season of Nanoha. Didn't stop them.

Yeah that's why it's questionable instead of unlikely. I think it's much more likely we get Vivid s2, hopefully to finish out through the vol 12/ the Einhart redemption arc. If not that at least through the library/ancient Belka arc.

The other TV show is really speculative, could be VS s2, could be Vivid s3, could be a fixed version of Force, could be some other thing that ties into the movie, could even be a combo VS/Vivid thing set after Vivid or Innocent.

>oh boy i hope the new show is one of these several flavors of shit that ruined the franchise by varying degrees
I'm reminded of the user that said there were still a lot of Nanohafags around. He never got back to me about their location.

As a Nanoha fan: it's dead. Give up already. He's had 11 years to not fuck up and he just can't do it.

I'm betting on Vivid Strike S2 and Innocent.

I'd rather see a reworked Force.

I don't see it happening, unless they try to branch it off of Reflections storyline and keep it separate from the "main" continuity.

Anything it will be, it certainly won't be lolicious.

It's really sad seeing you complain about this shit when Vivid is packed to the gills with Space China bitches right in your strike zone.

Me too.

Nice to see Nanoha fans hoping that the next entry is something that will fuck it up even more. You should read .

He might be talking about lolis that aren't shit. Vividshit is really lacking in that sense.

Force is salvageable. You just have to strip it for interesting parts and discard the rest.