Is the modern Asian fixation the result of increased soy in the Western diet?

Is the modern Asian fixation the result of increased soy in the Western diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0EixK_yZP2g
youtu.be/VxYQoWZZi7c
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5055215/Women-Asia-insert-pegs-nose-look-European.html
nextshark.com/asian-women-now-getting-surgery-thinner-caucasian-lips/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cjzvvgmg1NU
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/thai-penis-whitening-fad-drives-social-media-nuts-9832428
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5303835/Vagina-lightening-new-trend-Philippines.html
youtube.com/watch?v=So0wXRR8BYU&t=0s
chinasmack.com/differences-between-chinese-men-and-laowai-foreign-men
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/77pdvy/coffee_meets_bagel_34_of_asian_women_only_want/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, just increased Asians.

holy shit

Just cucks.

Race mixen women always go to the next race below and mix
Jews-everyone
Asian-white
White-black
Black-monkey

Imagine the big smelly farts that huge ass expels? HNNNNNNGGGGG

It is more that Asian men are coming up with waifus faster than white men are. So there is a fixation there as if you want a superior substitute for a woman IE a robot, you will have to learn to like asian models of robot as they will be the most common in the market for some time.

man fuck increased asians

Imagine putting a huge dick between that ass Shiro Poster.

If those girls is the result, I want more soy.

>pdate] [Auto] 1 new post
Cuck!

Moar

Hi Nazi user, I thought you want pure breeds.

Asian pussy is best pussy. Just make sure they shave. It not that pussy hair is creepy as fuck.. Perfectly straight and super long. Nasty.

That thong actually looks cute and not overly trashy for some reason

BRAAAAP

It's because of the joke that western women have become.

I want to live in her butt and subsist solely off her farts

Thicc Asian girls are like unicorns. So rare

>Jews-everyone
>Asian-white

Found the kike.

Pic related is the same as my GF's hot Asian ass.
How is it soy to want a real woman? Sorry faggots, all white women are obese cultural marxists. I want a woman who'll fuck the shit out of me, suck my dick, iron my clothes and massage me. She does this all because she wants to, not because I ask. Oh yea. She's 12 years younger than me too. I would be soy to turn that down. Faggots.

They're changing to appeal to Western tastes.

asian women are just superior desu

This. It's just the truth.

Not necessarily.... You aren't looking hard enough.

East Aryans are huWhite.

It's theorized (though not conclusively proven) that decreased testosterone correlates strongly with an increased attraction to neotenous features, such as those exhibited by Asians. Whether or not soy plays into it, anybody's guess really.

Full Mongoloids are fucking ugly looking freaks though. They need white sperm for hybrid vigor before they start to look a little less alien.

Pleasure and breeding are different things.

Well they're whiter than any cuckold, and western woman could ever be.

fucking kike

No

Here's what a full blown frog fish monkey mutant Asian insect looks like.

This is now a soyboy topic.

Its to due the Alarming amount of white women that are total thots and age like milk

And here's what they look like after white man granted them some of his celestial Aryan sperm.

i'm dying.

why is it that every asian i see in person never looks like this, they're either petite or fat?

possibly. It would be the fault of hippy vegans that started eating soy like the Asians do.

Western women being whores turns men off. They seek bounty elsewhere.

No, it's because all the little faggots that grew up watching anime are adults now.

holy shit this is delightful. i want to take this ride to burning man.

A Taiwanese show series dedicated to Hapa children. Almost all of them have WMAF parents. In the first video, there are few incidents where the parents describe how their hapa children are always seen as superior in China and always treated better than anyone else from being "petted" by strangers to randomly being offered food, toys and treats. It goes to prove how much Asian people idolize white people to the point they see little hapa children as their golden ticket to having the life they always wanted. They are often described as "adorable" and "cute" and seen as very desirable children by Asians, especially women.
youtu.be/0EixK_yZP2g
youtu.be/VxYQoWZZi7c

da fuq?

This

odd

>butthurt virgin detected

this is a fantasy that has not basis in reality

i have NEVER seen an asian that looks like the picture you posted

report these shit bait threads

>jaw like Bog
pretty sure that kid's just had plastic surgery, brah.

Some asian women are attractive. Thats it

feels bad knowing that in Asia we're the niggers

Rice mixing is moral and beneficial

yeah but niggers are double niggers

but you're still a nigger nigger

>neat_pepe.jpg

Lmao wtf

>I love my job

SUCCing is your job.

yeah but that's like being a dung beetle looking down upon worms

This shows that if you're white and marry and have kids with an asian then stay in her country, compare this to how hapas are treated in the US.

Thank his superior father for providing the necessary genetic components to improve upon the inferior Chinky genetic code.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5055215/Women-Asia-insert-pegs-nose-look-European.html
nextshark.com/asian-women-now-getting-surgery-thinner-caucasian-lips/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cjzvvgmg1NU - Why the market for skin whitening is growing
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/thai-penis-whitening-fad-drives-social-media-nuts-9832428
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5303835/Vagina-lightening-new-trend-Philippines.html

Haha I managed to born with micro penis
jokes on you nigger

don't be a cuck, asians had to be civilized by whites

severely underrated, leafbro

At least youre not a nigger. Not sure about (you) though

That gentleman cannot draw arms/hands to save his life.

>tfw I normally don't even find Asian girls that attractive

But dear fucking god

No, it is the result of increased HNNNGGGGGG in my heart.

Where do you live? Come to the West coast. Asians of all sorts of shapes and sizes here including ones like in the picture.

No. Asian women are just superior to white women.

Alot of those thing don't mean what you you think it means.
Like the the reason the skin whiten.

why do you never reply to my posts on [s4s] you cunt?

also lol, didnt think another namefig autist would also browse Sup Forums

Sure it does.

>if you're a light skin foreigner getting into a relationship with a chinese girl is actually fairly easy
youtube.com/watch?v=So0wXRR8BYU&t=0s

Holy fuck thats a pretty mint car

>mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda bet da tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

See that ad? 10% lighter, 100% more numbers, it's 1000% true.

does anyone have the webm of that chick doing gymnastics and right when she splits her legs really far apart during a flip you see a flash from some dude in the audience taking a pic

used to get posted on Sup Forums all the time a few years ago, was funny as fuck

He thinks all Asian people are the same shade and skin differences dont exist in Asian like they do in Europe from light-skinned Nords to swarthy Meds.

Koreans and other northern Asians are lighter than most Europeans.

They're attracted to the green card, not the white skin user.

>Koreans and other northern Asians are lighter than most Europeans.

>But what left me flabbergasted was that I also know a lot of laowai who are fooling around in China and they tell me China has a lot of “free girls” who don’t want any money and only want to go to bed with them, who want to marry laowai even if it means paying instead of getting money [to the foreigner], and who will take even the poor, the old, the fat, the disabled, as long as they’re laowai.
>For laowai in China, the success rate for getting girls is around 50-100 times higher than those of local men, and the women that our compatriots can spend thousands or tens of thousands on but can’t get laowai can get with just a cup of coffee. Many of male compatriots are extremely angry over this, so let me share the ways laowai pick up girls and the reasons they succeed easily. You guys should also find your own shortcomings, and not just blindly complain.
chinasmack.com/differences-between-chinese-men-and-laowai-foreign-men

Lol so true the last part. Stop complaining and find your own shortcomings you fucking Mongol Chink males.

Yes, notice that only low test and otherwise defective males pursue the Gook goblins.

dung beetles are literally the strongest animal in the world (even ants) relative to size and have a niche in the ecosystem that nobody else can perform
that is not an insult

severely underrated post

=)

I like this new race

It’s only online. You know, where the rejects are?

Byork is unironically, 100% White, Celtic-Scandinavian.

Eastern women hold more traditional values, and are currently more western than western.

Dude, it's common knowledge that Asian females prefer white males. Asian males get practically nothing - they have to stay indoors fapping to a tissue with their tiny micro dick because nobody wants a pathetic neurotic beta incel who does nothing but act passive aggressive all the time and never improve themselves to become a better man (not that they could because they have fucking Chink genes anyway haha).

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/77pdvy/coffee_meets_bagel_34_of_asian_women_only_want/

=) I love that part of Asian women!

imagine the scent after pulling down the thermal jammies shes been wearing all night

What? But niggers aren't loved and revered, not are mulatto children seen as des-
>flag
Oh

Remember to report all gook threads. Use sage if you must reply

VP here. Mainly it's just because my dick gets really hard and starts chasing them around. When it's in the driver's seat it's best to just let him finish otherwise there's hell to pay.