Will this revelation be his downfall?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/25/us/politics/trump-mueller-special-counsel-russia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstruction_of_justice
foreignpolicy.com/2016/11/10/when-trump-takes-control-of-the-justice-department-be-afraid/
archive.is/ufbco
thompsontimeline.com/tag/james-comey/
archive.is/ZwELZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Starr#Independent_counsel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We can only hope. Trump and his slut wife melanomia are embarrassments to the entire nation.

>Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, but Backed Off When White House Counsel Threatened to Quit
nytimes.com/2018/01/25/us/politics/trump-mueller-special-counsel-russia.html

Tried to fire him back in June for 3 conflicts of interest and got threatened with a coup basically?

No, just about everyone has said fire mueller at one point.

Please stop slut shaming. You're acting like a republican.

Ah yes, I don't go a day without hearing the political psychoanalysis of (((Scmidt))) and (((Haberman))).

(((sources))) say

He's president and Mueller is special council. Trump can fire him anytime he wants. He's not a special prosecutor.

>trump brings up legitimate concerns that both favor and disfavor him that suggest mueller should be recused
>ZOMG TRUMP TRYIN TO FIRE FOR NO REASON

do people even fucking read?

>Threatens to fire
>Doesn’t
>(((sources)))
Jesus is this fucking news somehow?

News, Trump listens to counsel.

No news

Hey now, Melania doesn't like the orange clown either.

>(((Schmidt)))
>(((Haberman)))

>(((Jesus)))
>(((Saul)))
>(((Milo)))
>(((Cernovich)))

You shills have stopped trying,havent you?
Nobody on this board says shit like that..

Why would Trump "order" someone fired when it is Trump who would be firing him?

No, they read headlines, mostly

You can't fire the person investigating you, that's what we call "obstruction of justice" boys.

This is actually the end.

but he didn't fire him...

This. And he didn't even go that far. He "wanted" to fire Mueller. What is newsworthy about this? It's not murder. There is no "attempted firing" charge. He can threaten to fire whomever he wants.

Doesn't matter, intent still counts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstruction_of_justice

>The accused knowingly directed the obstructive act to affect an issue or matter within the jurisdiction of any U.S. department or agency.
>The accused acted at least “in relation to” or “in contemplation’” of such issue or matter.

I'm honestly not surprised Trump has already tried to fire Mueller. I'm actually more surprised that he was stopped. The pertinent question is who leaked this and why now?

Ah the beauty of democrats it all comes down to intent doesn't it you can just say how a person felt about it and then you're either free to go or you're going to prison what a lovely system. "Oh Hillary committed a crime but her intent was just negligence so its K." Haha you people are retarded. Trump isn't going down.

see

>October Surprise
What is Classification Authority, Alex?

>The pertinent question is who leaked this and why now?

Mueller learned about this last month through interviews. I'm guessing he is going to drop obstruction of justice charges soon.

How is this different from Nixon, besides Nixon resigning?

>Please stop slut shaming. You're acting like a republican.
Are you trying to say that she's not a massive slut and a piece of trash?

You forgot that he is the President and he could fire him if he wanted to. Pathetic shilling. Whats more is you don't even have proof that this happened just more "sources familiar with his thinking said." except now you have 4 of them. BUUUULLLSHIIIIIIT.

This will surely be the end of Drumps campaign.

The president can't fire someone investigating him, that is obstruction of justice. That is how Nixon was taken down.

Intent only counts in terms of an overt act. I can imagine killing as many people as I want. Intent only comes to play if I make overt acts towards a goal.

use your eyes Ivan

I saw that. user is retarded and a faggot. That’s not how the law works.

Banned from reddit? I guess that sucks but we don't want you here. Faggot.

No, Archibald Cox was legally fired. The tapes fucked him.

Lol.
You should be a comedian nigger. You could be the next richard pryor!

what is conspiracy, alex

it means that his council is not on the trump train.
he's probably a jew.

isnt trump allowed to fire muller though? How can that still count as legal obstruction?

>7 posts by this ID. I bet this person is either a Jew or from Washington.

The firing wasn't the issue. The president can fire these officials anytime he wants. The issue for Nixon was that he was actively covering up an actual crime, the break in. See For obstruction charges to stick, Russian collusion needs to be proven. Then it would be Trump covering up a crime. If not, the majority of the republican party will not agree to impeachment and unrest will occur. (I don't mean agree in Congress, I mean on a national level)

> downfall ?
When will
the Independent Counsel
order the FBI
to conduct
a pre-dawn raid
on the White House ?

Can we expect
to get
helmet cam footage
of that raid
on FOX News ?

>Will this revelation be his downfall?
Because he THOUGHT about firing someone that is about to be exposed as a Democrat plant? Are you stupid or completely retarded?

Why would the council threaten to quit ? Trump is the president he can't possibly do any wrong.

Tired of these Shareblue stories. Fuck off we're never turning on Trump

It's Counsel u retarded redneck hillbilly

So Mueller is going to claim Trump obstructed justice by trying to get him fired?

The only good thing in that fuck up of a Presidency is the Firs Lady, What a charming person that is.

No asshole. The president as the Chief law enforcement officer of the U.S. can fire whoever the fuck he wants. While he is president he cannot be convicted of obstruction of justice. Once, he leaves office he certainly can. But while in office he cannot.

if the council was protestant/patriot american, the council threatened to quit because trump wasnt ordering mueler to be hung.

if the council was a jew, the council threatened to quit because it would be impossible for democrats to impeach trump on process crimes if he fires mueler.

These are shills. They push false narratives to distract from the impending fury about to rain down on Washington

That's not how it works, retard.

Where do you guys get this shit? Intent? What the fuck are you talking about.

>trump was fin to do sumfin, but then he didn't do it
>dis da biggest scandal since pedogate you fucking goyim !!

How the fuck will drimpfhf hope to recover from this ?

No, it’s not relevant to anything. Because he didn’t fire mueller.

Collusion with a foreign government is not a crime. We collude with foreign governments every fucking day! What do you think the State Department does? This is so fucking absurd.

Trump is in charge of the DOJ. He can tell Mueller he doesn't like the color of his suit and fire him on the spot.

that's not a slap, their hands don't even make contact. he looks away and doesn't see that she reached for his hand
tards are so gullible
he also didn't push the EU leader out of the way, media only shows one camera angle to decieve

wtf, why didn't he tell that counsel to fuck off

FIRE MUELLER NOW

Obstruction of justice is a crime in and of itself. There wouldn't have to be any collusion.

That's extremely offensive hate speech.

Its possible they were trying to bait Trump into firing Mueller this whole time and this is the best they've got.

full blown media shitstorm with foxnews leading the shitstream.
ratings baybay.
ratings.

Nope. You and I can. But the president is the top law enforcement officer in the nation. The cops cannot arrest him. He would have to be impeached by the House, undergo a trial by the Senate with 75 percent of the Senate voting to fire him, and only then, could charges be brought again him for obstruction of justice, and then he would go to a trial by jury like the rest of us. That process would take years and years, so put your little dick back in your pants.

any move would violate decades of tradition holding that the president does not interfere in Justice Department investigations, yet, there is no explicit legal restriction to prevent Trump from directing prosecutions.

politicizing issues is very dangerous ground for a sitting president to stand on.

the warnings went out
now comes the shitworks.
When Trump Takes Control of the Justice Department, Be Afraid
foreignpolicy.com/2016/11/10/when-trump-takes-control-of-the-justice-department-be-afraid/
archive.is/ufbco

>any move would violate decades of tradition holding that the president does not interfere in Justice Department investigations
Right, Obama had no hand in the Clinton investigation nor the Trump investigations right? The Justice Department was completely impartial right?

You really don't know what you're talking about at all. The Attorney General is the top LEO in the nation, dimwit.
Regardless of that, obstruction of justice can be applied to anyone, including the President, interfering with a prosecutor. Remember Bill Clinton? What about Richard Nixon? Clearly someone's little dick is out and about fapping for daddy Trump and it's not me, faggot.

FPBP

Isn't it odd this shit is leaking now despite happening months ago? They're panicking because the whole canard is being revealed.

>implying you can run businesses while president
>implying the shutdown happened
>implying you're not a fucking idiot

So you're saying women should be ashamed of their bodies?

Oh my, that's not very progressive of you

Sorry Skippy You're wrong. Who does the AG work for? Take a class in constitutional law, and then come back and try to make a cogent argument. Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury, and but never left office because the Senate would take it to trial. He was charged nor convicted of a crime. Nixon resigned dickhead, and he was never charged of convicted of a crime.

Sure, the timing is certainly interesting. Honestly, I think McGahn is just trying to save his own ass.

>Someone didn't smile for eternity

PROOF SHE PLANS TO MURDER HIM IN HIS SLEEP! BIRTHING HIM A SON WAS ALL PART OF THE RUSE!

>US government has budget shortfalls in 19 of last 38 years

>Literally every other year

>t. autist

You're a fucking retard that can't even quote properly. Bill Clinton had many counts against him, obstruction of justice being one of them, that precipitated his impeachment. Same goes for Nixon. Now go fuck yourself.

>trusting (((counsel)))

The jews have been his thorn in his heel this entire time, when will he realize it?

No, it's just a smokescreen because Rosenstein is likely going down very soon. The article misses basic facts, white house counsel wouldn't be given the order to fire Mueller and wouldn't have the authority

>will this desperation fakenews be Mueller’s downfall?
No, Mueller’s downfall has already happened.

Nice reverse videos niggard

If FOX News broadcast that raid, I'd watch FOX News for the rest of my life.

OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

No. He was impeached for perjury. That is not obstruction of justice. Were either Clinton or Nixon convicted of crimes? Impeachment is not a conviction. It is a political remedy analogous to an indictment. But it is not a criminal trial.

Democrats are dumber than niggers.

HOLY SHIT
GUILTY
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
GUILTY
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
GUILTY
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
GUILTY
HAPPENING

Bill Clinton had two charges against him. One of perjury and one of obstruction of justice. You don't know what you're talking about either because you're being deliberately obtuse or you're blinded by your cult-like worship of President Trump.

fuck bros, is this how it all ends?

I hope so, Trump is a zionist owned puppet.

>Trump is a zionist owned puppet.
this reads like old Sup Forums. Glad to know some are still alive.

>Trump and his slut wife melanomia are embarrassments to the entire nation.

Since when did you care about our nation?

wtf the shils itt lel

nice deflection
i'll play

what happened during the whitewater investigation when comey had enough on the clintons for special counsel to prosecute?
Clinton Email Investigation Timeline
thompsontimeline.com/tag/james-comey/
archive.is/ZwELZ

James Comey is deputy special counsel to the Senate Whitewater Committee. According to Time Magazine in March 2016: “In 1996, after months of work, Comey came to some damning conclusions: Hillary Clinton was personally involved in mishandling documents and had ordered others to block investigators as they pursued their case. Worse, her behavior fit into a pattern of concealment: she and her husband had tried to hide their roles in two other matters under investigation by law enforcement. Taken together, the interference by White House officials, which included destruction of documents, amounted to ‘far more than just aggressive lawyering or political naiveté,’ Comey and his fellow investigators concluded. It constituted ‘a highly improper pattern of deliberate misconduct.’”
However, Comey is not in charge of the case, and his superiors decide not to press charges against Bill or Hillary Clinton in the matter.

In September 2013, Comey was appointed Director of the FBI by President Barack Obama.

every administration has dirt that's the politico-mob way.

BUT HILLARY'S EMAILS!

holy shit u people are a joke

Ken Starr was the Special Counsel investigating Whitewater. Not Comey. He was a deeply partisan Republican who went hard after the Clintons. All they got on him was the blowjob and Republican SJWs literally impeached him over it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Starr#Independent_counsel

>The president as the Chief law enforcement officer of the U.S.

No, that's the Attorney General (Sessions) you fucking retard. You're making us look bad. Grab your Nintendo Switch and hop into bed. You have school tomorrow.