Interracial Marriage

Hi everyone. What's your opinion in interracial marriage? I'm currently in a relationship with a lovely Mexican man (I'm white)

gay couples can't make babies so its OK. Just take your butt sex to another country.

Either you're a faggot so GTFO
Or, Tits or GTFO
Either way, miscegenation is a moral and genetic abomination.

I have the same opinion as George Wallace and Muhammad Ali.

Hang em.

What the fuck.do you think? This board hates minorities in Western countries and wants a white ethnostate. I like how they want a white ethnostate but at the end of the day will contribute nothing to it, fuck they are to lazy to actually build it.

I don't mind Mexicans. I mind niggers

Mexicans are the only ones man enough to keep niggers in line

So youre gay too?

All black people are bad reeeeeeeee.

I'm a bi female

Tits or GTFO
also, you're not "bi"
you're a whore

If you love him go for it.

Tits or gtfo faggot

You would literally have to be gay if you don't think bi women are hot. Seek mental help right fucking now. I swear to God you are gay.

If you took the time to lurk the slightest amount you'd already know the answer.

But I think you do and you're just attention whoring. In which case show tits or GET THE FUCK OUT!

Second roasite detected. Or boy with so much soy that he grew tits anyway. So show them or GTFO.

>virgin islands

Burn the tortilla, contract gonorrhea.

>meme flag
sage

Good question. I am opposed if I don't like the race, religion or sexual attitudes of partner. I'm gonna tell you that I'm literally done with most races. My utopia would be a hindu female tiger of EELAM. I love also other hindu east indian women. They can be also, let's say, christians, atheists, left wing, on condition that they are honest and don't force their opinions on me or my hypotetical daughters & sons and respect my very chaste sexuality lifestile ( I'm not jealous either ) but I'm definitely not at all in oral sex, anal sex, contraceptive, unreproductive sex, etc...It's immoral. I might give a chance to certain latinas also. Only peruvian, ecuadorian, bolivian, chile to be frank. Other latin america countries are criminal places. Guyanas are fine as long they are east indian zones. I'm literally done with white women, gypsy women, feminists, LGBT women. I am not going to marry anyone of them. Also I'm absolutely not going to marry buddhist, muslim, asian, non muslim middle eastern, african, jewish and tibeto burmese women. Because of political, ethnic and religious enmity other than not being attracted too.
>I hope I answered the question clearly
>I'm based toward Sup Forums haters

I genuinely appreciate your nice comment