Soros declares war on Facebook and Google

>Facebook and Google have become “obstacles to innovation” and are a “menace” to society whose “days are numbered”, said billionaire investor and philanthropist George Soros
>“Mining and oil companies exploit the physical environment; social media companies exploit the social environment,”

>Facebook's days are numbered
Does this make Soros /ourguy/? No wonder Zuckerberg is selling all of his shares, he knows 'they' no longer have use for his platform

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/26347/soros-snaps-trump-will-disappear-2020-or-even-ryan-saavedra
archive.is/oCSIL
nypost.com/2017/11/03/portfolio-manager-accused-of-raping-beating-women-in-penthouse-dungeon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They've already won.
They are turning on each other now.

soros will never be our guy

he gets the fucking rope as well.

Kikes kiking kikes

Source? I find it highly unlikely Soros would slander the liberal NWO information filter.

the damage in the social environment has already been done though? shutting down facebook isn't going to repair it, nothing will. we are too far gone.

wtf i love kikes now

Soros wants his own walled garden social media network.

with NN gone, they have lost their weaponization, so now they have to dismantle it before it turns on them.

that is probably the first thing i agree with Soros on in over a decade of knowing about this shitheel.

Faceberg is immeasurably more fucked up for the psyche of young children through young adults than heroine. It would probably be better if the Federal Govt just handed out syringes filled with heroine than for faceberg to exist.

The left is a school of cannibalistic Piranha. They only stand untied when there's a nice juicy pillar of the West in the water. Otherwise they're traitorous, it's in their nature.

They've already lost. If you win you dont turn on each other; because he'd need to have something to gain from doing that. They're turning on each other because they now need to salvage as much money as they can from their plans that didnt quite pan out.

He'll be gone before you can rope him. DOTR is 2050+.

Apparently Soros is an atheist. Has he been playing 8D chess this whole time?

>No source
Fuck off CUNT

Jews are known for their ambiguity.

>american not knowing the game of good jew bad jew

are you white, user?

www.theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/25/george-soros-facebook-and-google-are-a-menace-to-society

see

Reminder that Sorros loved the Nazis. What if he has been running the long con?

The reason they are turning on facebook is because it's become a direct pipeline from places like Sup Forums to the Normie's.
Ordinary people won't visit places like pol so they will never see any counter points to the shit fed to them daily until it smashes them in the face on facebook.
It also fucks with the herd instinct when the counter points and the shit they are supposed to be mortified by like "the holocaust is bullshit" gets more likes than the "oy vey remember the 6 gorrilion"

now this is really interesting in why he would say that
I can tell you one thing though, Youtube completely destroyed Music industry, incredible.

this very good point by australian man

read this
He wants MORE control and why not, a piece of the cake for himself. Make yet another "independent" overseer for those, maybe dismantling some pieces to be bought at a low price by a "savvy" investor

Having 10.000 poos in loos actively censoring twitter and FB and google day in and day out might be hard to manage

Eh. Soros would find out how little power he has if he tried this.

>Does this make Soros /ourguy/?
His issue is probably that their stocks don't move and he wants to invest in other companies so he can make money.

This desu. Those companies went full SJW and failed. They proved that they’re worthless to (((them))) and now they’ll get their day of the rope. Too bad they alienated the other side of their user base to such an extent that Ill be sitting back with a big grin on my face when it happens. No need to do anything except get the popcorn and watch the bombing of these monstrosities. These stains on the internet.

What the FUCK. Turning on my timeline and reactivating facebook now!

this

Soros isn't evil personified, he can have his own personal opinions, it would actually be strange to never agree with somebody on public policy.

with that said, i never mentioned his motive, i'm sure it is much different than mine.

>Soros isn't evil personified
sauce?

he's trying to rehabd his image because he sees the writing on the wall for the social networks. Typical jew behavior, corrupt those entities, make a bundle, divest, and then throw them to the wolves.

He also made a veiled threat to POTUS. He's losing it. Pic related.

Source: dailywire.com/news/26347/soros-snaps-trump-will-disappear-2020-or-even-ryan-saavedra

I just never understand why he's so "respected" in high society, there are more than dozen dozens of people just like him, who made money in the same way he did but he somehow gets asked things like he's more qualified than anyone else

We should make a campaign against that guy I know Israel hates when we link anti-Semitism to his actions we could probably get a response if we did something like that

atheist only means a non practicing whatever user. He still carries with him the values and world view of said religion. In his case though, I bet he sees him self as god

>lost 1 billion
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Die off already.

fuck sorors but I have to agree with him on this one, facebook and google are a fucking menace to society it breeds retardation with it's closed bubble, people are so easily manipulate by facebook posts without even bothering to look for the truth it's sickening. nothing but sheep.. old boomer sheep and the corporate cucks genZ who will most likely die off if they can't use kikebook anymore.

>The left is a school of cannibalistic Piranha.

yep. Google, Facebook, and Twitter have one t6hing in common- they're American companies. Soros has lost control of America so he'll do what jews do- burn it all down behind him and set up shop somewhere else

Ever fed fish or pigeons?
Same thing goes on here. He's "respected" because he throws money around at different causes and these people all want some.

agreed user however we all know Soros reasoning behind his attack is much different than the grievances we have against facebook. we all know even if it literally was worse than heroin but it gave him a nice profit he'd promote it

This guy is one of the best hedge fund managers in the world, why do you guys think that you're more enlightened than him?

>Then, as I was saying, an excessive desire for liberty at the expense of everything else is what undermines democracy and leads to the demand for tyranny.
Plato's Republic

Reminder that Soros was ten years old when WW2 ended.

Because we know magic and he doesn't.

soros is seeing the villagers with torches and pitchforks, so he's offering up another victim besides himself for them to burn at the stake

is he selling off all his shares?

My good Gods, what timeline is this?
I actually agree with Soros.

Am I dead?
Sigrun? Brynjhild? .... Freyja?

>he's good at making money off of other people's backs.
>therefor he must be a good person with noble motives
Go to bed Sven.

Reminder that he brought real life American Psycho out of retirement as his personal portfolio manager.

Do you even know what a balance sheet is.

No
He was 15 then, well 14 still when the germans capitulated

you are literally a fucking sjw at this point

New world order vs the newer world order

archive.is/oCSIL
nypost.com/2017/11/03/portfolio-manager-accused-of-raping-beating-women-in-penthouse-dungeon/

>literally
KYS

Part of me thinks that Soros was always /ourguy/, he just wants the high of a Nazi again.

his speech sounds really fascist despiste sugarcoating with freedoms

>we must control what his one company is letting people see because someone controlling what people see (who is not us ) is bad

he seemed very frail now, he's old you know, 88 this year. 88 kek
>lost one billion
good

Is Soros /ourguy/?

What will the normies flock too now or will the net go back to the glory days of earl 00s net?

Straight out of the Democrat/nazi handbook. They've been in control of those very social media. Every platform. That started to change this week.

Pic related. Shareblue/Soros shills BTFO

hes not wrong but this is interesting. probably some bullshit about them promoting antisemitism or other garbage and jsut wanting them to crack down on it harder.

this old shriveled up Nazi can't die soon enough

The reason for this is obvious: He's throwing Google under the bus because he knows that the diversity lawsuit is going to set a very bad precedent.

>Does this make Soros /ourguy/?

Are you trolling, or is your mind really that fickle?

Useful idiots. Left holding the bag when they outlive their usefulness.

Would have been sent to the Gulag if they won, ostracised and have all blame heaped onto them now they've lost while the real masterminds walk away scot free.

It happens every single time, yet people still fall for it.

do you think his speech will affect share prices for google and facebook?

They admitted they were “crushed” in the digital space and need to blame the only few outlets they had online, because he’s old and doesn’t understand that he can’t control the internet. Also, how the fuck could anyone lose money in investments this year? You have to be a complete brainlet to lose any money this year. Probably has dementia or some mental illness due to age.

>"As Facebook and Google have grown into ever more powerful monopolies, they have become obstacles to innovation, and they have caused a variety of problems of which we are only now beginning to become aware,"

This would likely happen anyways. FB is having problems and some investors have already pulled out. Google won’t develop anything without their liberal government tax payer gibs so they won’t be doing shit for the next few years. They’ve also had really bad PR over the last year particularly due to their own arrogance. This speech may be enough for out of touch investors but many tech investors already moved out.

What if diversity was just a plan to damage brand recognition of companies like Facebook or Google so Soros could buy them?

>veiled threat
>implying he wasnt talking about impeachment

Help me, mates. I don't understand what timeline I'm on anymore. How the literal fuck am I agreeing with something the omni-jew is saying?

>because he’s old and doesn’t understand that he can’t control the internet.
He could simply pay to knock it out of orbit.

The timeline where the old money jew suddenly realizes that the new money jew is too powerful to be held with a leash.

I agree

>throw ((Google)) and ((Facebook)) under the bus because the goyim have become aware of how these two entities manipulate the internet
>the NSA/Homeland/CIA/etc just set up new ((private companies)) that'll be doing the same things

Soros probably just wants to rebrand them because the Chinese government has bounced them out for being tendrils of Washington's alphabet agencies. When you have people whose position is "Director of Regime Change" it couldn't be more obvious you're fucking Mossad.

They made it such that Zuckerberg with 1-20% has the same power as 51% voting power.

If Soros has truly declared war on the new AI masters of the universe, then he truly is our guy. I fear he is just another jew trying to rule all consciousness in our universe. I just had a long post explaining all this deleted in a top thread. Good luck old and young Sup Forums fags. I'm out. We are all fucked and I plan to spend my last days enjoying the real world around me. AI fags can all go fuck themselves to hell.

This, they realize they can't keep credibility of their talking space if they try to blatantly censor stuff that would actually make normies think about truth

Good it was just a bunch of Jews anyways

i noticed less people really use facebook, it all seems to be about instagram these days

For once I agree with this reptilian!

If he could please take out the Kardashians next.....

death of social media means the end of Kardashian fame. It will be replaced though, a new thot of all thots will come along. the 00s had Paris Hilton, 10s have Kardashian

Soros is on his death bed. He’s irrelevant at this point but keep an eye on the places his money goes to. Those companies could have said no, but they didn’t. They are responsible for their own actions. They made their bed, now lay down.

Delete this goyim.

see Damore releases::

>JAMES DAMORE and DAVID
>GUDEMAN, individually and on behalf of
>all others similarly situated,
>Plaintiffs,
>v.
>GOOGLE, LLC, a Delaware limited
>liability company; and DOES 1-10,
> Defendants.

Both zuckerhuman and Google failed have failed to sufficiently brainwash the goiym.
>"Apolpgy accepcted mr.zuckerberg"

He wants more censorship on social media, not less.

Google is disgusting. They need to die off alongside Soros.

he probably thinks facebook is too lenient for not completely shutting down conservative opinion

correct, it is spreading kremlin propaganda antithetical to Our Values and an Open Society. We must not tolerate intolerance!

liberal democratic thought is so flimsy, seriously

it's the same thing here.

People have never really used twitter here, but most normies have used facebook. These days it's granma's that learned to use computers for facebook that still uses it. Younger people are heading towards instagram now. Normies also have anti pc humor here, almost in line with this board, and they get censored there. Even editors of our biggest paper.... pic related

And people find that really rude and they see their facebook profile as their private property, so they don't want strangers there at all. Meaning they feel intruded that fb employees even have been there, because they don't know them and they are filthy foreigners on top of it

i dont even understand the outrage of 'Russia bot spreading propaganda'. I have no doubt western governments have payed shills on VK (Russian facebook) additionally what difference are paid shills at occupy democrats to Russian bots?

Yeah all the people who I know using facebook a lot still are the older generations and retarded PC millennials. The youth love whatever goes against the status quo, political correctness is the status quo so youth naturally want to rebel against it.

How cucked is Norway compared to your nordic neighbours in Sweden?

>I have no doubt western governments have payed shills on VK (Russian facebook) additionally what difference are paid shills at occupy democrats to Russian bots?

We do. Where do you think all the money for liberal foundations in Russia etc. comes from? We weaponize "charity" for the purposes of regime change. This is why liberals chimp out at things like Hungary's taxes on foreign NGOs. all liberal thought is basically bullshit used as a pretext for further bullshitting to facilitate power grabbing.

>how the fuck could anyone lose money in investments this year
Easy when you always bet against the market. Soros thrives when everyone else suffers and vice versa. This is his tantrum over being wrong about Trump. He's the kind of asshole that goes do Vegas and puts all his money on Don't Come

So despite their best efforts, we're strongarming their apparatus of control into serving us? Neat.
Also checked.

>How cucked is Norway compared to your nordic neighbours in Sweden?
well compared to them in part, not at all.

It's a very different culture this and a few other ways. Other examples are ie that they are authoritarian by nature, we're the opposite. Working with swedes crashes totally usually, if they aren't bust boys or something. Give a swede a bit of authorata and he goes nuts with it. Hard to explain really.Swedes are usually hated in the professional life all over europe because of this, while we're to opposite.

If a boss here comes and yells at you for no reason and acts like an asshole, you beat him up, while this is acceptable in sweden.

Wasn't that Soros's first get rich quick scheme?

"im going to rape you like a rape my daughter"
WTF, bet CPS never checked on his daughter