Time to watch Mayoiga again

Time to watch Mayoiga again...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2jYMgUZO90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ded

Why would you do that?

OP is a masochist.

Nah I think stabbing myself in the foot 53 times will do for today. No need to go overboard with pain.

Ranger!

Best boy.

I really liked the premise in the first episodes and then everything went to shit

It didn't even go to shit, it went absolutely nowhere.

I think Mayoiga would just be in the pile of forgettable anime instead of something universally despised by Sup Forums if everyone didn't hype it up so hard when it started airing.

How killing one member off every week isn't a better plot then I don't know what else you expected to do with this show.

The setting was there, Multiple characters.
In the some fucking weirdo town.
Bus Driver is a nut job.

Why Okada.

>hype it up
I was expecting a trainwreck and I was still disappointed.

bdmv is out

You know what's hiding under this spoiler, and you are going to click it anyway.

Ok fuck it was my first time trying no bully pls

I think you forgot something.

>rewatching a shitshow

I bet you like School Days you fuckface

Get back to school, manlet.

I'm gonna execute her anal sphincters.

The only redeeming change the anime made was the bus driver-san getting a good end instead of being eaten by his nanaki-aka-daughter. That was pretty touching. Aside that, it's just shitty pile of memes.

And never forget the persona battle at the end.

Where would Mayoiga be in this template?

Pretty low sadly.

Low. It's just a forced meme because it's a bad slasher movie that replaces the Chads and Stacey with /r9k/.

So what happened to the manga?

I bought vol.3 for bunny girls and waiter Hayato.

There are so many anime out there and I know you haven't seen all the good ones yet. That being the case, why in the world would you go back to Mayoiga?

It ended. Some user used to post it every Friday but it was never translated, which is a shame since it was way better than the anime.

Gensou Drive is one of the few things people remember about this show, right?

It's an interesting and equally retarded take on offline meetings at the very least. It's funny to think that most of the characters could have just gone to some uninhabited island instead of the village.

I still listen to it every now and then. The ED was pretty comfy too.

I probably have seen all the good ones

What is this body for?

Damn.

For B O S S U only.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2jYMgUZO90

Great show.

I thought it was fun desu.