by impregnating White wombs, we are improving the White race

by raising their IQs and improving their physical appearance

>IQ
>not jewish invention to make white men feel inferior

>IQ
>blacks have lower IQ than whites so they're inferior

this is fucking autistic

Real intelligence is being adaptable to change

I work at a bank and all the top revenue generating roles are held by whites, while asians are in back-office quantitative roles. They are really horrible at social interactions.

Well you're certainly not improving our appearance but yeah thanks for the IQ bump

blacks are inferior simply because they are blacks

He thinks all white people look like Brad Pitt

>But, most have inferior bodies to whites.
>However, whites have inferior bodies to blacks.
>Blacks are intellectually inferior to whites.
Whites are the perfect mix of strength and intelligence. Truly the best of both worlds.

It's funny because Asians haven't invented shit it's almost like (((somebody))) is lying about the test results and skewing the data.

It's Hapa-ning!

>Me farr frool

Well, it's true though. This is why I think Asian women are better.

I hope you're joking. I may agree with other conspiracies, but come on, IQ testing has nothing to do with Jews.

They don't but they certainly look better than Asian men. Look at dating site stats, an Asian man's only hope is having a lot of money

>Dat sample size

Clearly (((they))) are being totally honest and objective...

Why would they need to invent anything? They're getting enough income from tourism and other shit we don't have. Plus, they actually have a stable ethno-exclusive culture. Something the Aryan has lost.

So what? Whites still rule the world. Low IQ is the reason every darkie country is a shit hole, but that doesn't mean a slight difference in IQ is the end all be all. If it were asians would rule the world.

hey I met a nice white girl. they are out there. just very rare.

what is the source?

LEL that you think Asian-Americans = Asians. Everybody from an Paki to an Indonesian to a Korean is put into this category called "Asian-American" which literally means nothing.

Did you know there are about 4x more Indians in the US than Koreans and Japanese combined?

many asian countries are third world shitholes. Cambodia, Laos, China, etc.

twitter.com/yuliya1018

Wtf, okay I'll make an exception here. Literally 2,877 for whites? And less than 1/100 for other groups? xD

Jews, as usual.
Whites are very creative and have a broad variation of personality and intelligence, Jews lack Visual-spatial IQ but score high with verbal skills, hence they can copy well but cannot invent.
No matter how much of our blood they drink they'll never gain our power.

I think Jap girls are the only good looking ones, Koreans are fake plastic garbage. Also I'd rather my kids didn't look like zipperheads. Do we really need to have this thread every night?

i wish i could delete threads on Sup Forums because of you faggots

It's good that you can't, because Sup Forums has what's already disappearing IRL: real freedom of expression and speech.

IQ only measures the ability to take an iq test.

It doesn't actually mean anything beyond that, and modern neuroscience does not pretend that it does.
But don't take some random user's word for it, try to actually learn about the subject for yourself if it interests you.

Return here when you have somo real knowledge of Asian people and culture.
And meet some asian not raised in your country.

See you.

i make these threads to see assblasted wh*Teoid mental gymnastics not so that you autists can post autistic yellow fever memes and spam pics of asian girls.

We have to look at the fact that white men invented modern civilization and everything in it. They hate us because they ain't us.

I know

Kek. Stop flattering yourself Elliot.

>1200x800
>1200x848
>can't even figure out twitter
I guess this IQ thing is true...

I am talking about the table you posted, you knobbly pork pie!
There is no citation or source given that anybody can check.

you nailed it. Asian countries are adopting the white mans ways and rejecting their own. Because ours is superior.

They actually are somewhat accurate, but I think there are still flaws that need to be fixed to make them a perfect tool for measuring intelligence.
For example, one of the things you can't figure out by just looking at someone's IQ is how well they scored in certain disciplines (like verbal/visuospatial reasoning).

I wouldn't go as far as to say that they're rejecting it.
The Japanese society, for example, still has a lot of traditional values, mixed with Western ones.

So? How about you look at the empirical evidence which supports it? Who invented the electricity you are using right now? Blacks, Whites, or Asians? We can go all the way down the list and find that Whites are the creators of the modern world and any claims to the contrary are blatant lies. Now let me ask you oh butthurt one, are you one of those Neo-Deutsch we keep hearing about?
heretical.com/miscellx/race.html

Asian high IQ is deceiving. They have higher IQ on average, just like women have higher IQ on average. Truth to the matter is that white men have more dumb shits and more geniuses walking among us.

So Asians don’t all loon the same physically, but mentally they are pretty close as well.

>they're somewhat accurate

Modern neuroscience has not even quantified human intelligence...there's no such thing as "accurate" yet.

All look*

Go to cripplechan if you want to trigger stormniggers.

Also I've found this user is posting low resolution Japanese girls in at least three threads.

Definitely low IQ.

Superior Sup Forums has yellow fever.

You Americans truly are a special breed.

This is actually false.
It's rare for Asian males to be traditionally handsome
Your halfy sons end up being self hating manelts with small penises.

What the fuck are you talking about? The most successful people in the world are Hapas .... AMWF Hapas.

At least we know what intelligence is (basically boils down to pattern matching/making mental connections).
So we could in theory create tests based on this definition, but whether current tests like those employed by psychologists are accurate is another question.

but they have very little imagination

this

Explain Rola.

Lol, nah.

The very definition of cherry picking

successful is pretty subjective

if it means only money to you that's just fucking Marxist

successful is doing what you love

living to work not working to live

Live here and you'll understand that our memes are true. Chances are they're true there too.

STEM Chink here
All meme aside. I take classes in a top US university with many white students. I can confirm that many whites are more creative than us.

Creativity is the true heart of Anglo - Saxon spirit and I appreciate it

if they're so smart why are can't invent anything?

>White men have both more genius and dumb shits.
>Asian have higher IQ on average but also less genius & dumb shits.

Basically this.

So they are perfect wife material for retaining smart children and furthering the male IQ growth.

most Asian females have little girl features

keep your distance from men who marry or date them

the men have little girl features as well

What is hybrid depression?

Only beta feminine cucks like asian women

skinny ones do

Something fedoras have because they are nihilist and godless.

What happens if we breed whites and asians? Do we get a super human breed? The intelligence of asians and the creativity of whites?

ut oh
Andy "slave trader" Warski?

i.e Hapa males who can't get a blonde grill.

Eat less soy weebfaggot

itt:
Hurr hurr let's trigger stormfags
>gets triggered
my sides...

An interesting read. I've always been wondering what the Portuguese did in Japan after they came into contact with it.

Not true.

They simply apply themselves more and take their education serious. While American kids are busy team killing in R6 Siege and underagedposting here during class... they’re actuslly learning and applying themselves.

Plus, their parents actually act like parents.

>China
>Shithole

Try again.

think twice before you breed
youtube.com/watch?v=G-gQ3aAdhIo