Did you enjoy her movie?

Did you enjoy her movie?

I enjoyed more her doujins.

I watched it 5 times.

>try to re-watch it
>see the bullying early on
>have to stop because it makes me mad

That little laugh is the cutest thing this decade.

Yes!

>being a secondary

manga's much better

Are there more than two?

Was expecting Shouko getting angry on Yuzuru.

Kind of disappointed that they cut this scene.

I enjoyed her. She's a good girl.

I want to cum in her ear piece

nah

>She's a good girl.

She was up until the suicide attempt. Lost all respect for her then.

I don't know which version to watch

>tfw no gf like shouko

For all Shouya's bullying he got his ass handed to him when Shouko actually fought back in the classroom what a weak faggot.

I wish that instead of a moeblob, the bullying turned Shouko into a bitter cunt, who was more than happy with not having friends.

Then when Ishida shows up, she could have been cute tsundere, and slowly open up her moe side to him.

>No deaf gf you have long, playful sign language conversations with

... Why bring her to a... Why...?

No. She's not a likable character. I regret watching this shit

She could sing Four Minutes, Thirty-three Seconds

Yes, she was cute and so was Shouya.

A shame Shouko's mom didn't get too much exposition in the movie, but it was inevitable given the time constraints.

Nah I liked Ueno's movie better

Even if she were real, she wouldn't be able to see her own movie. Really makes you think.

Reminds me of a girl I knew back in school who was bullied similarly. She became a shonen protagonist and would regularly brawl with her bullies and anyone else who upset her. All that repressed rage must have raised her power level.

>bully someone
>she falls in love with you
What should this genre be called?

Stockholm Syndrome

Assholedere

literally just finished watching it, was Ueno a school dropout?

No, she was simply a sack of smelly shit

She fell in love in the fact that he changed.

Omg based on description alone she sounds like waifu material.

Tell me she was cute.

It was good but it could have seriously been a lot better if you remove the shitty girls side characters and focused more on her character and showed her point of view better.

Eh for 3DPD she was average. I remember her as more a source of much entertainment. She was bullied because she had some sort of minor speech impediment so when she couldn't argue with words she would just let out her signature battle cry and start a slugfest. Whenever that cry sounded out in the yard people knew that shit was going down.

What did she mean by this.

The famous KyoAni bean mouth

So the important thing is, are you that nerdy kid at the background cheering for her?

She meant that she wanted to have a delicious bowl of Chex™ cereal for breakfast

I would annihilate that deaf pussy.

If she got too loud, I'd stuff her panties in her mouth to gag her.

More likely she craves some Chex® Party Mix.

yes
I cried twice
directing-wise, garden of words was better tho

I want to watch it, where I can watch a BDrip? I only found the horriblesubs version,

I want to offer Ueno a better paying job.

Unfortunately we were all jerks at that age and just spectated for laughs. But looking back I think she inspired me to build self esteem. She went from being bully target to having a circle of friends and was generally happy.
So I guess the moral of her story was if some hits you just hit them back harder and things will somehow work out.

It was okay.

Literally the greatest anime ever made. Right up there with K-On!!

I'm blind and didn't understand her a word.

But Hibike and Hyouka are better than K-On!.

I'll concede Hyouka as a matter of preference but definitely not Hibike.

Did the /u/ posters ruin it for you?
Or are you buttblasted because you wanted /u/?

And doesn't give a fuck about people who were nice all along

If you're blind how can you watch anime?

Braille subs.

Yeah, it's fantastic

Like the one who was nice to her but would never stand up for her?

Or who was nice to her but still laughed along?
The point was that ultimately they were all flawed.

She didn't murder the bullies

Neither. I just thought it was great, but not on the narrative and visual levels of Koe no Katachi and K-On!

Yes, One of the best things I've ever watched.

Still don't understand Mashiba's character.

If I wanted to watch someone masturbate, I would just visit your room.

Only a beta male would think this. She was the only real character with any balls.

>bully someone
>she falls in love with you
>What should this genre be called?

Sounds like your typical modern woman.

you might unironically be better off on and I'm genuinely curious about the reasoning behind your shitpost

How is it a shitpost?

exploitation schlock

Can we all agree that the glasses bitch needs to die though?

In the manga he was a weird sociopath who wanted to beat up bullies because he was bullied when he was younger. The only point was so he would punch Shouya after finding out he was a bully I guess.

i read the manga and i dont want to watch movie because i cant speedread through the bully parts

Why so much hate on Ueno? yeah she was a cunt but Miki was a much worse person

>manga's much better

nope. the mangika gets his themes confused a bit and then gets lost in the plot for a bit. Its a great manga, but it really loses steam around the whole movie plot, and stumbled across the finish line. The movie boiled all the bullshit out of the story, and stuck tight to the main themes of the manga. As a result, the movie manages to make it's point better then the manga did.

Beta males can't handle a real woman.

As someone who only watched the movie she seemed a lot more malicious than she actually was until the ferris wheel scene.

Yes, but it ended very anticlimactically.

Yes but I thought the side characters were handled poorly, the buildup to her attempted suicide was bad, and it annoys the fuck out of me that her confession / the romantic subplot was dropped completely. 8/10.

The whole introductory part was the best part of the movie, IMHO. They really nailed it with that one.

Later on, I felt like there were scenes that dragged here and there and it turned more like your typical highschool drama.

I'm a movie watcher only and I could see how it's a manga adaptation. The plot doesn't feel crisp enough for a movie.

That happened to me the first time, when you re-watch its fine because you know eveything is gonna be daijoubu at the end

I wonder how many movie only fags get angry when they don't even get their kiss.

I want to slap Ueno and Kawai.

The confession wasn't to introduce a romantic subplot into the works, but to show that even though Shouko has forgiven him, he hasn't forgiven himself. She can't hear, he doesn't listen. The fact that he mishears (or does he) her speaks wonders

I had a hard time associating Yuzuru's voice with Aoi Yuuki.

Well, it's not a romance movie.

I didn't read the manga and i still think people who care about that are retarded

Ueno is projecting so hard it's disgusting.

>has a confession
>not a romance movie

Yeah

So after the movie I guess they're just going to forget it happened and Shouko will just get over her feelings then, huh? That's just retarded.

You fucken dumb mate? It wasnt focusing on the lovey-dovey feelings but rather on the hardships that all people experience. The confession just fits into the greater theme. The movie was meant to draw out a different emotion than us just sitting there watching some kids fall in love like a typical romance

Of course not, the mc literally tells her he needs her help to keep living, but you are too retarded and just want a stupid kiss.

Also this

true, still good to see this animated

They didn't cut the scene. Yuzu has a whole memory flashback of it while wandering around homeless. Did you even watch the movie.

felt bad for her and the music choir thing. Besides, teenage girls in Japan love karaoke. They usually go after school together. Why not let shouko feel like a normal girl.

They clearly were having fun

Means nothing romantic at all. I never said I wanted a kiss, just some confirmation or even a hint that the romantic aspect was going to be tied up in some way but they just disregard it.

I'm disappointed they cut the graduation part out. Do we ever get confirmation on who this girl is?

There wasn't a scene where Shouko scolded Yuzu for her picture and telling her to apologize to Shouya

First Shouko's angry face ever

How is she so talented, She nailed it.

This, I love the set-up of the movie and could relate to the main character throughout. Everything else wasn't handled very well.