My stepson stumped with with a question: Why is the Republican Party allowed to even exist today?

My stepson stumped with with a question: Why is the Republican Party allowed to even exist today?
>"user, why is the Republican Party even allowed to exist today? Everyone I know thinks that its a racist party that only helps white males."

I'll be honest. I could not come up with an answer that justifies its existence, based upon the reality that the party is the manifestation of our country's white supremacist founding, in fact the "discovery" of the continent by white supremacist murderers and rapists, and that Europe itself oppressed the rest of the planet throughout history under a blatantly destructive Jedeo-Christian philosophy.

If anyone can come up with reasons that the Republican Party is not inherently racist, I and my stepson are all ears. In fact, I will be helping him write a research paper on presenting why the Republican Party should not be allowed to exist.
>TLDR thread topic: Why should the Republican Party be allowed to exist?

Alt reich nazis are scared to debate I see. Sad.

so you just pretend not to know that the Dems are basically mafia tier at this point? They kill people, extort money, lie, chest, steal, rig elections, blackmail people, harbor pedophiles, etc etc etc

yeah your raging soy frighted them all off

>My wife's son and I think the Republicans are a bunch of meanie racists
Does your wife's bull concur?

America would officially be a dictatorship if the Republican party was banned, that is the answer.

Call your wife’s son a faggot

Republicans freed the slaves, unfortunately.

probably for the same reason you were booted off of Reddit today. wink wink.

>cuck jokes
>still funny
pick one and grow the fuck up. We're in a loving and faithful relationship. I wish you were here because I'd slug you right in the jaw mister.

yup. that's all there is to it.
she'll be taken out in cuffs, and promptly executed.

I'm not booted off of Red.

Ooh burn
>> ointment applied

>he thinks blacks are equal to non-blacks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

how much nigger shit do you consume race traitor?

Republicans are opposed to the ACA because of how it forces everyone to purchase health insurance with the penalty of a fine. The worst part about it is how the rate of health insurance is rising yearly, so it would actually fuck over the poor in the future.

A cheaper healthcare system for the poor would be a deregulated free market one akin to Mexico.

its gonna feel so good to purge these lil goblins. I finally know how legolas felt shootin hippie potterheads for their collective sins against humanity and the possessed consciousness of demons they manifest as a cancer to society. In Old Times they would have starved off for their lack of labor.

>Republican
>Nazi

You realize the KKK was started by Democrats who went around killing white and black Republicans, right?

>my wife's son posting
fucking sage

Explain dis

a one party Democratic Republic is literally just north korea

why dont you move there, op? seems like you would like it there

Boring, can't read boring.
Why not find a ten year old and ask your questions to him. I'm sure they'll clear it all up for you.
Here's Dog Vader being not boring.

>the allowable ideas in the US should be limited to what a handful of 8 year olds think.

hahahaha democlaps unironically believe this.

This.
You don't have to like republicans
But you should hate the Dems after finding out all this stuff

>my wifes son
LMAO

Hey dumb shit how about do some critical thinking and read my post! The point of this thread is that my 8th grade stepson posed a question that I can't answer and apparently neither can the geniuses in this thread. Stop sliding and strawpersoning this thread and answer my question.

WHY SHOULD THE REPUBLICAN PARTY NOT BE BANNED?

Like any bitch would breed with you

Here is something to shock you.

What's wrong with racism

White males are the fucking backbone of this country, and despite being a minority, their party still gets votes because they can admit that without white men the country would collapse. That's why it still exists. Don't forget it shitskin.

Oy vey Mexico is a better place to live.

I wish the Republican party was exactly that.

>racist
Remind me which party freed the slaves?

Because it's all about "Muh Feelings".

There are going to be Republican Baptisms in this country within a decade. So your question doesnt really matter. Teach your son survival skills, room clearing tactics.

>reported for encouraging violence and not talking poltiics

Why must rethuglicans resort to such bullying tactics and not step up and debate with facts and logic?

lmao that photo on the cabinet got me

But I feel upset about having to pay for people of color.

>rape victem on welfare should be forced to care for a baby she didn't ask for
>America is the only real country on Earth while all those other countries they read about are just fake news created by communists
>tfw you unironically agree with most of this

>not donating your stepson's xbox/phone/good clothes to a needy African family like a good democrat.

kids need to learn the truth by example.

Teach your son how to appear loyal to The Party without being important to it, being able to change allegiances rapidly between murderous despots as they change with the wind.

Why should you be allowed to exist? All you do is parasitize off the accomplished of the whites you decry. Into the gas chambers you go, Jew.

Flower. I already gave you an answer but you didn't reply. A Democratic party cannot govern a Single-Party Dictatorship.

He raped and killed his girlfriend and was a Emo.

>flag
>stepson
Fucking kek

>wife’s son
The bait could have worked if you didn’t make it obvious

they lower taxes. nobody wants to pay taxes. ergo, republicans help everyone.

Before I answer your question, you must answer mine:

>How many fedoras do you own?
>what’s you’re favorite soy product?
>how much money does your wife allow you to have per week?
>what’s you’re favorite Alanas Morriset song?

>Complains about the 1%
>Completely supports what the 1% stand for.

>strawpersoning.
>Impressive. very nice.

First amendment right to the freedom of assembly, not that a DNC larp baitpost would care about the Constitution.

Nice file name faggot shill

Very lulzy.

My wife's son really activated my almonds in the same way.
Hahaha *sigh*

I don't think it should exist because it's a mix of incompatible ideologies and universal incompetence, with a good helping of corruption. Republicans should be replaced with a libertarian party (not THE libertarian party though, fuck those guys).

>rape
>girlfriend
pick one

> my child asked me a question I’m too stupid to answer.
>better go post about it on a Chinese immage board.

No he raped her with a plastic knife then stabbed her to death. Then commited sexual acts on the body. Grim stuff.

wtf

Look it up.

sage

Damn, shareblue gave you a really high quote today, didn't they. must be tough since reddit booted ya'll off.

There is no jedeo in Christianity, no judeo either so fuck off meme flag. Useless blm nigger:

what was his name?

*tips tinfoil*

There's nothing to debate. Nobody owes you an explanation for shit.

>the party is the manifestation of our country's white supremacist founding
>republican
I'm starting to see why ((educators)) want to remove history as a required subject so much

*revisionism intensifies*

Why can't we ban dolts who continue to ask stupid, leading questions? You immediately come to mind but it might be better if we just fed you to the pigs.

ebin meme XDDDDD

Please stop posting if you don't know any history.

>Why must rethuglicans resort to such bullying tactics and not step up and debate with facts and logic?
the majority of unarmed blax are killed by blax

Artyom Iskhakov. Russian women have apparently stripped in the girl's memory, truly Russia is a brothel.

>Reality
>Muh racism

Pick one you stupid boomer faggot

>My stepson
JUST

The Democrats were the reactionary white supremacists in most cases before the 1960s.

You are an idiot with nothing to contribute on this site.

>feed the world
>ten years later, cost of feeding the world increases tenfold

Ah fair enough I may have misunderstood your post. Thought you were implying the opposite.

when you resist arrest you make yourself a threat to the officer. just comply get his name and badge number if you have any disagreements and fight it in court i dont get how dipshits like you can be so fucking stupid

Why not sell a little bit of israeli clay?
pic related

When the shills have an iq of 85

The Democratic and Republican parties are almost identical. They are the UniParty. Neither party give a fuck what happens to the average American citizen. They are just in office to channel taxpayer money to their pockets and those of their Big Money supporters. Corporations give to both parties. Both are corrupt and neither should exist.

>priceless works of art like the Sistine chapel should be sold to pay for approximately a years worth of food

>loving relationship
If only you knew how much she resents you

It honestly it's something that might cause a civil war in the coming decades, but the Republican party has become the party of whites, while the Democratic party has become the party of shit skins. The republicans obviously don't care about this at all and are sacrificing themselves on the alter to appear PC. What do they care though they won't be in Congress when it turns 90% beaner and black

>my step-son

Yup. That about says it all.

Gas the kikes

Look, it's privilege-denying dude!
"not getting it" for a thousand please, Alex

Unarmed black people literally get executed by a cops without trial or justice. Trying to justify standing there when there's a high chance that the cop would just murder them in the streets is absolutely shameful ignorance and privilege. Maybe you'd understand if you were a POC and had to fear for your life every time you see blue lights and a badge and a gun.

But user, that is because the parties swapped. I can't tell you when or give you proof but the parties swapped. Now we can sweep all the things I am against today away!

You're alright leaf.

The republicans shouldn't exit nor should the dems, there should be one party named the Freedom Party, with an American Bald Eagle with wheat and arrows in its claws as the symbol. Leftist and Republicans are different sides of the same coin.

Need an opposing party to keep you crazy fucks in check

Why the Vatican? Why not every mosque in the world?

>My 8th grade stepson

That's how everyone knows you're trolling.