FARMER HATE THREAD

Farms are degenerate hippie communes

if you want to grow berries and rabbits go live with the Amish and not on the taxpayer money
it's like, hey sweetie, how about you put down the bong and get a real job?

>gibs me welfare so i can larp as an ancient human
>theres nothing wrong with spending tax payers money trying to grow rice in the desert
when will we stop giving these degenerates money?

fuck you man I grow potatoes and I get on my boat with my crab net when its in season and I live good.

>grow potatoes
just by them from a store like a civilized human

Oh you want some gasoline to fuel your car? Fuck you we'll make you buy this cornahol with it. Remember to thank your local farmer for feeding the country!

>>if you want to grow berries and rabbits go live with the Amish and not on the taxpayer money
WTF are you talking about? The Farm subsidies are due to them being paid to produce less. They don't "need" it.

>FIDF

farms are literally government subsidized hipster communes

>gibs me welfare so i can grow muh shitty flowers
>its all natural mannn

we're in the 21st century, sweetie, put down the bong and get a real job

Fuck you. Farmers are fucking based.

What the fuck are you smoking? The government doesn't subsidize organic avocado farms. They subsidize wheat and corn and shit because we need lots of cheap beef for burgers.

who the fuck eats wheat and corn anymore? we're not in the 17th century

lol these slide threads are getting out of control. wtf are you even talking about?

>who the fuck eats wheat
Bait. And you eat a fuck ton of corn if you live in America. But that's not the point, something like 70% of corn and wheat produced doesn't get used for human consumption. It's used as feed for domesticated animals like pigs and cattle, and not just by the United States. Europe and Australia gets almost all of its feed corn from the United States.

Australian farmers are not subsidised

Why would anyone hate farmers? Slide thread, that's why.

How did you get to Australia, Robert Mugabe?

Farmer is the first warrior

>Relies on farmers to live.
>Hates farmers.
Next you're going to hate on builders and plumbers aren't you?

Enjoy starving to death when the megacorp decides that there is not enough profit in growing food for you anymore.

>>gibs me welfare so i can larp as an ancient human
I didn't realize that growing food became outdated...

Agriculture subsidies were part of the New Deal. Are you claiming to be a better Progressive than FDR, user?

>implying that you dont know where potatos come from
this is my first taste of ausposting, its a bit too strong for my taste though