QUICK! LOOK OVER HERE!

D-don't look at the released texts, /user/... t-there's nothing in them. Instead, look at this news! Something might have happened last year in June maybe! IT'S HUGE! LOOK!

Tried?
TRIED, CNN?
Trump doesn't TRY to fire people, he fires them or he doesn't.

Kek!

Obvious distraction is obvious.

Yeah, that's another post for the Butthurt folder...

>Trump tried to fire Mueller!
So?

He has the authority to fire the special council.
How could he "try" to fire him?

He didn't try. He could have fired him if he wanted to, regardless of Don McGahn. Clearly Trump thought about it and decided not to do it. I'm sure he thinks about doing a lot of things that he doesn't do. Those aren't all front page stories on CNN. The media is absolutely retarded.

Notice how NYT is always the conduit in which they release some kind of distraction story when something is breaking?

>ITT damage control
>Who cares about obstruction l-l-look at these sarcastic texts
>Hillary for Prison xD
>Trump is the best!

>thinks about stealing something
>doesn't steal it
>BREAKING NEWS HE WAS GOING TO STEAL SOMETHING BUT DIDN'T ARREST HIM

This is you.

Explain how the President can obstruct justice by using his legal rights to fire someone? Prove how that can even obstruct an investigation.

Oh wait, you can't. kys

Thank God for that no-doubt-a-shill White House counsel. Now instead of getting one guy, we get the whole FBI.

ah yes

it's that time of the month when there is no bad news against republicans so they all spam fake news

saged

HAHAHHA Trump is a fucking cuck. He backed down as soon as some jew lawyer said it was a bad idea.

>ITT damage control
>Who cares about obstruction l-l-look at these sarcastic texts
>Hillary for Prison xD
>Trump is the best!

Don't you trust her scoops Sup Forums? Wtf is wrong with you sexist pigs. Madcow has never been wrong in her life. Drumf is done!!! Impeach now!!

tfw they drop memo tomorrow

>tried
The Fake News Network still doesn't know how the US government works I see. I guess that's what happens when everyone you hire is a lying kike, a hysterical woman, or a barely literate immigrant.

wait wut?

they literally ran the exact same fake story back in June... nobody bought it then, who's buying it now

looks like a big nothingburger to me

If true, this ends Qanon larping for good. Oh well - fun while it lasted.

Checked

>he committed a thought crime of obstructing justice despite the fact that robert mueller works for him and can be fired by the president at any time for anything as is his constitutional enumerated right
This is why all the brown people have to go back. You're all literal retards and discussing anything with you subhumans is like talking with a teenager who is placed in all the remedial classes. You are not intelligent enough to understand, or participate, in this nation responsibly.

>june 2017
yawn. old news.

>Remember when they thought the Tax Releases on Rachael Maddow would lead to impeachment?

Happy throwback Thursday muthafuckas! Look how much the left has grown in the past year

No shit these people are so obvious as fuck now

Trump can change the news cycle with one tweet.

lol

>and then blah blah blah THREATENED TO QUIT!!!!

and that's how I know it's bullshit once again.....

Obstruction of Justice

It boggles my mind how these brainlets have managed to convince themselves that doing business with Russians, or even speaking to them, is somehow a crime.

Russian citizens and the Russian government literally, explicitly, have a Constitutionally protected right to lobby any and all US politicians, nevermind the fact that neither Trump or any of his campaign were even elected US officials when they supposedly spoke to the ebil ruskies.

Wrong dumbass. Obstruction is a clearly defined term. Trump can fire Mueller for literally any reason and it would be 100% legal. Trump can order Mueller to end his investigation and it would be 100% legal. Trump can order Mueller to stop his investigation, fire him, call him a nigger, fart on his face and fuck his wife and it would still be 100% legal.

Maybe learn the law before you make yourself look even dumber

Search up what Obstruction of Justice is.

OP is correct. This is their distraction topic. Obviously planned and timed. Ignore.

>according to four people who told of the matter

Too bad that's not obstruction of justice you dumb nigger. Trump can fire Mueller for anything he wants at any time. Mueller is a special council, not a special prosecutor, he works for Trump and serves at his pleasure.

You know it's funny, given the amount of spying going on against Trump there's no way in hell Obama didn't read those tax returns, and since they didn't leak that means there's nothing in them.

I can't even begin to fathom how anybody actually believes any of the obvious bullshit these heebs in the media shit out. How can anyone possibly be so fucking stupid?

Trump has the power to:
>Fire anyone in the control of the executive branch: To include the DOJ, FBI and any special counsel
>Pardon anyone based on his rights of the head of the executive branch
>Stop investigations

Literally nothing Obstruction of Justice applies to Trump. Politically harmful, sure, but not illegal.

Daily reminder that it was the NYT that (((distracted))) normies from the Vegas shooting and all of its inconsistencies by publishing the Harvey Weinstein “bombshell” story.
Really makes you think

Of course he did. Especially since it was already proven that Obongo used the IRS as his own personal gestapo to oppress his political opponents. He's quite literally a tyrant.

The most clear case of obstruction of justice in the history of man. Lock em up.

Sure. If you ignore the actual laws of this country then anything can be obstruction of justice, can't it? Gas yourself.

For

>tried to

It will turn out he talked about his options and decided not to.

Screencap me.

For some reason I want to face fuck Hillary when I look at that picture of her.

RELEASE THE GODDAM MEMO

How fucked is the establishment that this is their current state of distractions?

Does this mean Pence could declassify something, too?

Also checked

>according to four people told of the matter

WEW LADS

Oh, my stars!

CNN - Sources say ---

DARRELL ISSA: "DEPT OF JUSTICE WAS IN COLLUSION WITH DEMOCRAT PARTY"
DEEP STATE SEDITION GENERAL (DSSG) #10
Social media companies confirm #ReleaseTheMemo an all-American campaign

its so obvious but they have literally every media outlet thats not fox to push and parrot this shit whenever they want and the normies always fall for it, always

This one is really weak though.
>boss considers firing subordinate until convinced otherwise by trusted adviser

countless breathless idiots on twitter once again convinced this thing that didn't happen 7 months ago is now the key to impeachment, its all so tiresome, I hate them so much

I find it interesting there's a guy working for the The Bureau Of Labor Statistics that was in a hurry to add this "story" to McGahn's wikipedia page. Unironically, it seems, he writes essays on why wikipedia is dying..

It'd be a shame for wikipedia to be labeled a partisan system, what with all the money they beg for to stay operational all the time.

Trump "tried" to become president, we all know how that turned out

Are they really?
Glad I’m not on social media

I just realized, do we really want this whole "Russian Conspiracy" BS to end? It is totally destroying the Democratic party in the eyes of the entire world, and once it's done... that's it. They can start rebranding and building themselves back up.

Or will they be unable to recover from this?

They still have the open border shit to shill that Americans hate them for.

The fuck did you just say?

+1