Redpilled Dream House

Post your dream house. Something you can eventually afford.

>pic not related

Let’s see Sup Forumss taste in architecture. Normie homes not welcomed. Bluepilled shartitecture get out.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2011/12/16/Top-10-Luxurious-Ski-Homes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like that but smaller

a hobbit hole but for humans

i pretty much have the same dream...and google search

Building my house this year. Basing it on historical colonials/farmhouses in the area. Consider the primary masses of these two.

Anything on this list. I ski. cnbc.com/2011/12/16/Top-10-Luxurious-Ski-Homes.html

That looks a perfect citadel if I were to live with my extended family. Like with 10-20 people. Too big for a normal family.

As long as it's in the forest, near a water source, I don't really care what a house would be like.

Isn't that from a map in CoD?

>something you can eventually afford. Gommunist Bloc

This without a basement so I can afford it.

is that Colorado?

deer valley, utah apparently

all id need

Thumbnail resembles a castle keep.

Any better educated people know the difference between Empire and Victorian homes? I can’t see much of a difference except an occasional flat roof on the Empire homes. The line between the two seems very blurred.

French country farmhouse is patrician tier

forgot image

Hell yeah! Looks good! Follow your dreams user!

You and I both know that’s not happening.

Courtyards and weeb architecture get me hard.

I like this style, I'd have half the size and the garage in the main building if it was mine.

A shit

Imagine you cut the side left of the door off and remove it, then take the garage ports and fit them into the area on the ground floor.

Cozy

That’s beautiful

How does this tickle you?

I want a fairly simple stone house built according to the old local techniques here, they're so incredibly comfy

The choice is easy.

I don't really mind what my house looks like as long as it is constructed with actual building materials like timbers and load-bearing masonry, not plywood and brick facades. McMansions are the plague of this fucking country.

I think early American Colonial style homes are very comfy. Simplicity has a beauty all its own.

anything in pahrump

Either this one, Red Dwarf, Eagle 5 from Spaceballs or The Heart of Gold from HHGTTG

GIVE ME THE FUCKING PLANS BRUCE

I WANT THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW.

That shit BELONGS where I live.

needs more skulls on the exterior

Agreed, courtyards are god tier. Especially when they have some type of small pool. Ideally, I would love to have a sauna adjacent to an open courtyard, with a pool filled from a nearby mountain stream or some shit.

That's within your budget, huh, Casimir?

I always wondered why I think colonial homes look so good. When you think about it they couldn’t be much more simple. I still love them. Especially if they’re old as fuck.

simplicity is a lost art

Wewelsburg

>house
>red pilled
Stupid american.

Honestly the fact that they use actual wooden siding is a big part of it for me. Vinyl siding is when American residential architecture went straight down the shitter, in my opinion. There's something about actual wood that's been painted that looks so much more beautiful than plastic. Cedar or slate shingles help too.

Pretty much every nineteenth/early twentieth century house in south Australia looks like that, if you are interested in building something like that plans and information should be available

Nice. I like this.

now lets not get too eady

Well here's the local environment, so I figure that sort of architecture fits.

fuck me, almost forgot this gem

That tickles my aristocratic dick.

Nice, looks a lot like the mid-north here

holy kek

a small cabin in the woods or like a half trailer in the smokies if i continue this life of solitude. If I have a wife and kids, who knows.

Criminally under rated post.

Courtyard

No wall!

Like $12,000 Delivered. It would be really cool to finish the inside the way i want it.

thats a nice fucking house

Make the shape more interesting, don't just go for a straight rectangle.

holy shit this is incredible

Working on this.

Thats nice...

Fuck off leaf, Colonial architecture is god tier.

Literally a McMansion, kys

lol. wtf.

www.mcmansionhell.com

I can't wait to get laid in it on the throne I'm building for the living room area.

dope.

modern igloo canuck?

id fall in there too often. nice spot tho.

love this one

noice

Nice limestone place in the Midwest.

>random yellow wall

weird but cool. where?

This is fucking comfy as fuck.

shit yeah, wonder what the interiors are like

work in progress

How can Amerishits actually think this McMansion bullshit is comfy. Where is your sense of aesthetic

comfy

dat boat garage tho

Looks comfy. I would live there for sure.

Your pic is ugly and gaudy as fuck though. That said, not all Americans like McMansion bullshit. There's actually a resurgence of craftsman-style homes in the US right now because people are tired of houses that literally fall apart after 20 years because they're designed for poor people that want to pretend they have money.

Saving for a deposit. Almost there.

Yeah I don't like that section of the building.

>You will never meet him personally

It's even got a pool!

Why not

I love this shit. Reminds me of comfy scary movies and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Would literally increase your IQ by 10 points to live in there.

Versailles

I would unironically love to live here.

Romans had similar layouts for their houses