Little Witch Academia

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

Want the truth ? Read it from here

Other urls found in this thread:

wavemotioncannon.com/2017/01/03/yoh-yoshinari-interview-animestyle-032013-part-33/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

KAKEDASHITA HIBI NIIIIIII~~~

Is that really true? It cannot be, akko cannot recover her yaya after something like that.

Yep, it's real.

Japanon wouldn't lie to us.

Well, fuck, what point has Diana's super rare chariot card now that she has become a "broken pedestal"?

The twist makes perfect sense and explains everything. I knew they wouldn't just say Diana lost her magic powers as a little girl and do nothing with it. This is brilliant and legitimately makes the show go from 7 to 8.5.

It's amazing how this seems to get worse and worse.

Hopefully this plays out better than it reads, but after the previous episodes, I don't have much faith

Should I post summary from Ninja user in Spanish?

Who knows. Diana herself is also a victim of Chariot.

>Croix was actually trying to stop Chariot for a good reason

>Diana is heartbroken and gives it to Akko
>Akko tosses it in the mud and hugs her

CHARIOOOOOOOOOOO
I can't believe it! I won't habeeb it!

YOH YOSHINARI INTERVIEW (ANIMESTYLE, 03/2013) PART 3/3:

Yoshinari: That was the idea. The theme was about a young animator who joins the industry looking up to a -sorry for the term- lowbrow late-night magical girl anime. So he’s mocked by people around him.

Oguro: Oh I see.

Yoshinari: But we also wanted to show that kind of admiration is important. There is the story about Hayao Miyazaki entering the anime industry because he was moved by Panda and the Magic Serpent.

Oguro: About the fact that he admired the heroine?

Yoshinari: Then he watched the movie again afterwards and was disappointed by how bad it was (laugh). Yet, even if it’s actually not enjoyable at all, it can be irreplaceable for that person. What’s important is the feelings you got from watching it, and the fact that you had admiration for it. That’s the theme we were looking for.

Oguro: That’s the thoughts you placed in Akko’s character.

wavemotioncannon.com/2017/01/03/yoh-yoshinari-interview-animestyle-032013-part-33/

What is "worse" about this? This sounds like an amazing direction to take the story in, they just have to execute it well.

So...
"Chariot is shit, but watching her show made me happy and i gonna hang on that!" ?

I don't give a fuck whether Chariot's conduct is morally reproach worthy as long as she utilises her magic sapping gimmick in kinky sex plays

I have to disagree with you. This was a nice twist.

Yep.

Damn, no wonder Chariot hid herself. That's a massive fuck up

That...makes sense, i know people that like certain person art, the itself itself is a big asshole, but it's art is beautiful so people focus only on the art and ignore the artist.

*The artist itself
I am drunk?

Basicallly.

Though having Chariot turn out to be a soul-sucking succubus who blew up the Moon is a bit too much.

So...does this means the tree bitch isbtruly evil and completing shiny rod is a bad idea?

...go on.

I like the message too. If that was indeed the twist and past Chariot was a pile of shit but still manage to become an inspiration for Akko regardless I think my rating for the show would go up by 1 p at least.

I'll wait to watch it myself kthx

I don't think we've gained any new information about Woodward so far.

Kinda like bill nye,mike row,mel gibson and will smith. Enjoy their work dislike the person

Hi

Wtf I hate Chario now?!

you lejit?

Hi!

So Akko will likely ditch that useless piece of shit teacher and just say that her tomodachi are her yays.

So why does Chariot call Croix selfish?

HOLY SHIT!!!

dunno, my dick likes Chario even more now that it's been revealed that she's such a massive slut thirsty for that loli magic

I guess this pretty much makes it so that nobody other than Diana actually has the right to try to stop Akko from quitting.

Cause it takes one to know one.

DON'T BULLY URSULA

She wants all the fun for herself.

Wait, wait. Was I right about Chariot being manipulating Akko for evil purposes?

Would you let her suck your mana?

Woodfucker is manipulating Chariot so she can manipulate Akko.

I love this series.

Diana still hasn't known the truth yet though. We have no idea how she would react.

Still, it was pretty awesome of her to recover her magic and still be the best among a peer after what happened.

no, Chariot urging Akko to try harder was cruel considering that it was Chariot who rendered Akko so shit at magic in the first place

like a psychopath who's cut off your legs and tells you to just believe in yourself and you'll be perfectly fine running that marathon

No, currently she is atoning for her past sins by tutoring Akko.

Wow, now the teachers should not only look down on Chariot but should actually absolutely loathe her for what she did..

At least this gives us a good reason as to why she's so desperate to keep her identity hidden. She left a generation of kids magic cripple.

Only headmistress seems to be fine with Chariot for some reason.

I think Chariot genuinely and wholeheartedly loves Akko, but can't undo what she did in the past so she tried to compensate everything through Akko, which was already stated last episode when she apologized to her since she was projecting, now she tries to compensate Akko, but the revelation will be too much.

Wait, so magic dying away is not becuase the normies forgot it...but because chariot fucked up?

She's senile.

I always thought them hating Chariot just because of her magic tricks was too much, makes way more sense now

she's probably taught those two French lesbos how to get it on

>yfw Diana learning ancient Dragon language at such a young age was because she was overcompensating after what Chariot did to her in the show

Ursula /ss/ doujins when?

I've been spoiled just enough that I'm hype, but I don't know too much yet. It's the perfect amount.

See you after the episode airs, my friends!

Or both.

She's Woodfucker's descendant.

Wait, I must have missed out. What the fuck happened?

No, she was probably draining people for magic in the first place because there wasn't enough of it to pull off the Moon stunt she wanted to do.

Woodward seems like she's powerful enough not to be bothered by Chariot's memory manipulation, if so she doesn't seem to give a fuck about what Chariot did and is purely concerned in reviving the Grand Triskelion.

Could it be that there is still a chance that Woodward is pure evil?

Magic was already dying by the time Chariot was in school, her magic probably just worsened the impact by leaving a bunch of people Akko tier bad at magic for the sake of her shows.

You're not ready user

I think the memory manipulation part might be the most damning thing about it, not only did Chariot fuck up, she tried to sweep her mistake under the rug like a coward. It's no wonder Akko will be shattered tomorrow.

Chariot lied; Akko cried.

So did Chariot suck out Croix's magic?

Shiny Chariot drained magic from people to do the moon stunt. She's the reason Akko is so shit and why Diana had that weird period as a kid where she lost her magic. Ursula hiding in shame for ruining yays.

Probably both.

Magic was dying, but Chariot's fuck up only accelerated it. That's why nowadays things are so depressing for the Magical World and seem to be running out of time.

Ok, so lemme get this straight...

despite unlocking the words and having the talent akko will never have, chariot was kind of a lazy bitch
in order to do her shows, she borrowed magical energy from the people who assisted to said shows
the moon wasnt merely scarred on akkos show of fate, it was DESTROYED, chariot (or croix) tried to repair it, but the magaical energy required was so much that probably every muggle that went there (except for akko and diana) lost EVERY chance to be able to use magic.

Damn, so akko will always be a mediocre witch, and it was all the fault of the person she admired the most?

I KNEW IT! I knew the USO DA was cuz the truth was something that affected her directly!

先行上映会を見た人は皆絶望に包まれました
見終わった後皆放心状態出した
シャリオのせいでアッコが魔法が使えなくなったと分かったシーンで過去のアッコとアーシュラ先生のシーンが一斉に画面にフラッシュバックしました
私は耐えられなかった
アッコはまだ少女です
彼女の気持ちはとても想像出来ません

>yfw "the magic goes away"-ending is now more likely than ever

comfy

Fucking redhead witches, ruining magic forever again.

Rough summary of the episode. So people don't feel completely spoiled I'll just post the important parts:

Akko goes to meet Andrew in the city with Lotte and Sucy. She gets her hat back.
Chaos separates Akko from everyone else, she follows the black cubes. Akko loses her hat again in the commotion.
Croix is gathering energy via the SSS and people in the school are eating it up other than Diana, who confronts Ursula about it but Ursula is Ursula as usual.
Seems like Ursula is losing her magic ability. Diana sees her jump out of the window without flying and wonders if she was affected by the pollen.
Croix is gathering the negative energy of the people in order to use the World Reconstruction magic.
Akko gets attacked by a cube monster but is saved by Ursula. Ursula reveals herself as Chariot.
However, Croix arrives and tells Akko the full truth: during her shows, Chariot had been absorbing the dreams of people and using them as magic power. Croix is doing the same but with negative feelings: hatred, fear, despair. Chariot wants to stop Croix.
However, that isn't all. During a show 10 years ago, Chariot absorbed a huge amount of magic energy of her audience... in order to destroy the moon. Croix said that she herself stopped the destruction of the moon. Chariot also modified the memories of the entire audience.
The show from 10 years ago was the show Akko attended to as a little girl. Chariot inspired her to become a witch but also stole her magic powers. This is the reason she has such a hard time with magic and can't fly. Chariot apologizes, tries to come clean, saying that she was doing her best as Akko's teacher to apologize but Akko has none of her shit and just tells her that she quits Chariot and doesn't care any more.
Chariot's show is also the reason Diana lost he magic powers as a little girl.

;_;

Ursula should not be allowed to teach, she's a menace!!

Post evil bastards who did nothing right.

URSULA PLEASES LITTLE BOYS FOR MANA

Did Akko cry when she learned the truth? Did Akko run away?

Why did Chariot want to blow up the moon?

she did suck on those titties alright

To impress Croix.

Akko seems to have an abundance of dreams since she hasn't lost hers after what Chariot did.

Chariot sucks

I never liked her

>Losing her magic powers
>Willing to do anything to stop Croix's dangerous plot
>Has a huge mistake to atone for
Is Ursula going to survive?

>URSULA PLEASES LITTLE GIRLS FOR MANA
FIFY

Way to go Woodfucker, you ruined everything.

Modified memories.

I can't hate Akko after this, She's absolutely right to be pissed off here. Holy shit,Chariot. How much do you bet that she definitely wouldn't of told Akko about stealing her magic and modifying her memories if he actually did tell her "the truth"? No wonder she always held off, she was afraid Akko would hate her and rightfully so. Now the real interesting thing is how different Akko will be now without spurrging about Chariot all the time, Her dream is dead, her hero is a sham and above all else, used her to try and clean up her mess while pretending to be a mild mannered teacher. Chariot is no better than Croix when it comes to being cruel.

She deserves to die.

LITERALLY hitler

This. If it's true then I've idea what to think about her.

How could an immensively cute genki like her and later caring sensei do something like that with such disregard? The twist would wrap up all the loose ends and mean that the whole of LWA has been one long Ursula redemption arc.

She lost her ability to use the rod because it disregarded her after she went full selfish mode?

Hitler never lied about what he wanted to do.

yes
アッコは「嘘だ!」と言って泣いてその場を後にしました
クロワ「これであの子は7つ目の言の葉を追うことはもうないわ。あなたはまた届かなかったのよシャリオ」
後にはシャリオとクロワだけが残りエンディングが流れました

Didn't that one interview mention the second cour was about how Chariot became Ursula? What a way to go.