Shingeki no Kyojin

Episode soon. Will they spoil everything with the Ymir flashback? will Mikasa rape Eren finally?
Original ending coming soon!

They already showed Marley

Endgame right here, brothers.

THE THREAD GOT DELETED

More like eren will rape levi

R.I.P.

Wtf Wit
Also

Endgame right here, brothers.

Lmao Marley.

JUST Studio

LITERALLY NEVER
JUST

JUST SPOIL MY SHIT UP

PLEASE WIT SKIP UPRISING ARC

Eren likes it cowgirl style.

You can't add something else in an endgame post user

Didn't watch the stream. Was it bad enough to spoil animefags, or was it something that you need context for like the Marco flashback?

Anime only here wtf is those guys with guns?

I highly doubt that there will be an original ending. The fact that they moved one flashback forward for the sake of continuity doesn't mean anything. People are claiming that Marley has been spoiled and that that has changed everything, but for most anime only watchers until everything is very clearly clarified (ie the basement scene) they'll still have no idea what the fuck is going on; its a bit like the marco flashback from the previous episode where even though it was extremely apparent as to what was going on to manga readers, most anime only watchers still couldn't connect the dots.

HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAH

again

this x100
maybe do 2 OVA explaining shit and start s3 with turkey titan

The situation requires it.
Here, have today's end card

>Araki: Yo Yams we figured that having three actionless eps in a row would be pretty lame so what if we gave away the whole plot twist in the middle of it somewhere.
>Isayama: Um, I'm.. I'm not sure about...
>Araki: Cool so we'll add it then. Btw could you suck me off after this session? The stress today has been killing me.
>Isayama: Um, oh ok...

MARLEY, they a nazi that keeping Edlians (all people in anime so far) in concentration camps.

If they're really adapting the whole series (which I'm starting to doubt), then chances are that the story might end up being different than the manga. Isayama probably knows he fucked up in many places, so he might want to get a second chance with the anime.

They showd fourth wall and Marley transforming eldians into titans

>will Mikasa rape Eren finally?
Nope, the only girl Eren ever had sex with is Historia.

>>we gave away the whole plot twist.
Hardly. Without any real context anime only watchers still have no clue about the real state of thins. Stop overreacting like a retard.

You expect this general is mentally capable of realizing that?

Honestly this. The anime is the way it should've been.

Oh my.

I fucking hate Araki.

HERE YOU GO ELDIAN SCUM

>anime prematurely spoils Marley

No S3 confirmed?

What did they mean by that?

Cool, EM might have a chance of becoming canon with Araki

They mention adapting the whole thing in one of the season 2 interviews.

Will Hisu save Ymir?

Kruger soon niggers

wtf I love MARLEY now

They gave away the one plot twist that matters. The Marley-Eldian shit is just anticlimax as fuck anyway and will have normies dropping the show like flies.

Was Ymir not taken back to Marley in the anime then?

J U S T
S P O I L
M Y
S H I T
U P

Where when you when Marley got it's first adaptation today?

JUST

>but that's forbidden love

>yfw Original ending coming soon!

Endcard.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for marley children.

WE WUZ TAITANS N SHET

Anime original ending soon

Its not a give away of the plot twist as nothing is clarified. They edited the flashback in a specific way so as to leave things up in the air. What can anime only watchers extrapolate from this scene?
>That Ymir grew up somewhere beyond the walls
>That she was part of some sort of cult relating to her name
>That some police force found them and punished them for their crimes by turning them into titans.
Can anime watchers really come to the conclusion that Reiner and Bertholdt were sent by an extremely powerful Empire to destroy the walls and find the Co-ordinate? Do anime watchers still know anything about titan history? The answers to both those questions is a resounding no.

They're really pushing YH this season

JUST FUCK MY SPOILERS UP

Seeing how much focus of YH was put in 2nd season and what changes Isayama did to make it more relevant, I'm starting to assume Ymir will be somehow brought back in the manga from Galliard titan brain/nervous system somehow ordered by Historia voice to come back while she would be touching Eren as coordinate proxy or something.

Can't believe Historia is Jesus Ymir's mom reincarnated and they still fucked.

they actually spoiling this much. WIT you absolute madmen

nigger titan confirmed

I FUCKING LOVE YOU WIT

TWO SEASONS

>hisu touching Ymir's butt
L-lewd.

Quints confirm Season 3 is gone

Ymir died for your sins.

Wtf she looks weird there

The anime will show this is why she went with Reiner and Bert.

Are shippingfags even self-aware?

So where the fuck is HERE IS A MAN?

Also, where the fuck is Hannes? I want to see his speech to AM.

Honestly hoping for this.

Hahahhahahahahhahahaahhaha

WIT ruined it

ZEKE NEVER

>33333

You still need context to know exactly what it all means, but anime only fags at least know now that there 100% are people outside the walls and that they are turning people into titans.

Also that eating a shifter turns you into a shifter.

Next episode watch the preview.

Marley more like soviets (ya know... their cult of victory over the oppressor and calls for repentance). Eldians are kind of fallen nazi.

HAHAHAHAHA

Moving up Ymir's flashback and the scene at Connie's village is so fucking dumb

Welp.

This confirms Season 3 is gone.

We already had epic cracker eating last episode

DAT ASS

>turning them into titans
This is probably the biggest spoiler. That was supposed to be revealed in Uprising arc, with the serum, Grisha and Eren, etc.

It's definitely gonna make this moment look silly and "well duh we already know that!" tier.

The Connie's village scene was to show that titans are just transformed humans. Connie will go with Hange to the village in the last episode.

FUCKING FAG STUDIO RIGHT HERE
S3 CANCELLED

What then is it special capacity?

Did Ymir stay behind with Hisu? What happened? I know they showed flashbacks but aside from ordering did anything original happen?

>growing up somewhere beyond the walls

That's a fucking major spoiler you dumb cunt

MAJOR ONE

Mangofag here, how many episodes in total, and how many episodes released so far?

Just out of curiority, it isn't like I plan to watch this shit.

That...
*eats cracker dramatically*
...was 2 episodes ago

Lesbians

Impregnating women and running away at the speed of light.

Season 3 is cancelled right here, brothers

WELP

NO FUTURE SEASONS CONFIRMED

This literally happens too.

>only jaw moving on its own
Fuck that is so bad.

KISS CONFIRMED.