CONGRATULATIONS GERMANY

DELET THIS

Doesn’t that destroy their diversity narrative if everyone is named Mohammed ?

No, that problem only apply to whites. China for example is diverse in the liberal mind.

Sometimes I wonder whether Merkel has been seeking vengance against Germans all a long.

It is time for this country to change its name. Germany or Deutschland is too racist.

I mean if she came out tomorrow and said she has always held a grudge against Germans for their actions against the Polish people in ww2 and her goal all along has been to genocide Germans, would you really be surprised? How off is it really? What other reasons are there?

Diversity is code for anti-white so no

There is a saying that goes "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Still better than Jamaal

Isn't china actually pretty ethnically diverse? They have some of the most ethnicities in one country, and even their 89% or so "Han" population consists of more than just one ethnic group that've just been assimilated into the name of the original Han.

gg

Who cares, they all look the same.

how many years until the little mohammeds start exploding?

>on course
how is this even a headline?

>Let's keep talking about this car wreck of a nation
Can we not? I'm sure some Germans are pretty chill and don't deserve to be genocide by Europe's progressive nature but can we just put this place in the rear view mirror?

nice (((try)))

Germoney YES

Nah fuck them they voted for this. The fire will rise again all thanks to the liberal cunts. Time to learn the lyrics to Horst Wessell