Shingeki no Kyojin

WE MARLEY NOW

LM soon.

Everyone gets spoiled: the episode

No, more like Eren and Mikasa kissing and Levi staying with Hanji.
It wouldn´t be weird if Ymir and Bert live too

what the fuck where they thinking? how to ruin a whole anime in a single episode

Also this will make normies not to go to the manga as they have just been massively spoiled.

I just wonder what are they are going to do with Zeke, will they make the manlet kill him?

ARE THEY FUCKING SERIOUS

ARE THEY GOING FOR ANIME ENDING?

>original ending
My sides, just wanna see how you animeonlyfags doing anyway.

Kek,WIT just turned the Basement secret into a pointless plot point.

What happened?

Just thought a little bit about this, and I realized that this is probably the WORSE option they had:
1-By showing Ymir's flashback now they are just going to confuse people at the point that they will lose interest.
2-It was not even a flashback, that was supposed to be a fucking LETTER FOR HISTORIA
3-They are just going to straight up show people getting turned in titans by marley, like 30 fucking episodes figuring out what the fuck are titans or where are they from and suddenly in a fucking flashback HERE THAT'S WHERE TITANS COME FROM U HAPPY?
At this point they might have just let the survey corps randomly find Grisha's diaries in a trash bin on the side of the road aswell, at least that would have been less confusing.
The picture shows me right now

What is it?
Is it confirmed that we will have an original ending?

WHY DID THEY SHOWED THIS
WHY
WHAT THE FUCK
WHY THE FUCK

oh shit
they really are...

i was wondering how the anime would progress without the world-shift we experienced in issue 80-90....

but no....

straight to world shift.

THE FUCK!?

damn straight user,
damn straight.

what the fuck?

the actual fuck?

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Sup Forums arc was so shit that it got skipped
BASED

I dunno what's going on but anything that upsets Shitgeki fans is fine by me.

they showed in the anime a flashback that was supposed to happen 45 chapters later

This.
Can someone tell me what happened?

I guess season 3 never. Might as well just call him Levi Ackerman too

I WASNT EVEN THAT ANGRY. BUT SEEING EVERYONE ANGRY HAS ALSO MADE ME EQUALLY IF NOT MORE ANGRY REEE

Animefags just got rekt

It will end with a BTvsAT fight(or already ended) and just cut the Uprising Arc or end with BRY on top of the wall? They already fucked up the Basement secret.

Endgame right here, brothers.

What the fuck was the director thinking when he decided to do this? Does he really want to kill any chance of further seasons of SnK anime? Does he want the anime to end with him? Is he trying to compete with TG: Root A levels of bad anime decisions?

ur late this time

HOW CAN YOU FAGGOTS NOT SEE THERE WILL NEVER BE S3

It took 4 fucking years to get enough slave labour out of the animators and the episodes were still paced like shit and with CGI

This is it faggets, see you at the shit sales

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Hongo OUT

Im glad i read the manga about 3 weeks before S2 started ariring.

>Anime pulls this shit, completely skipping a manga arc
>Will undoubtedly turn normies off at the sudden shift in people and place

RIP sales

Don't overreact, at most they will skip Uprising arc now.

I can't imagine how pissed SnK publisher must be for the anime to spoil this shit. You can't even call this an advertisement for the manga anymore since they reveal one of the biggest mystery already.

This shitpost only makes Hanji more powerful.

Wait, is this real? Are you kidding me?

kek

Did they name drop Marley or something?

Survey Corps did i ever tell you about the Marley? they're having fun not getting eaten by titans outside the walls, enslaved your kind and left you to die out on Madagascar. Also you're jews and titans and devil race. They were good friends

Are you kidding? The arc they're skipping is probably the absolute worst part of the manga.

It's kind of funny really. They spoiled key scenes that should be revealed 45 chapters later now. Anime only fags are going to have their entire world and theories shattered by this one episode.

Why? manlet is literally the protag of that arc, but I guess Araki would try to avoid any Hisu and Eren moment.

Good. Fuck normies and fuck everyone who likes this series.

YH-fags was a mistake.

WE INFERNO COP NOW

Say, why is it so hard for some people to use the filter here?

that's some damn good anime

Holy shit they showed the coastal wall. I called it last week and they actually did it the fucking madmen. Might as well give us Grisha's flashback now since it'll tie nicely into the whole Marley flashback with Ymir. Fuck the basement secret, anime-original ending now.

So is this supposed to be our Ymir? Or is it actually hinting at Ymir Fritz's encounter with the devil here?

The only ones buttblasted seem to be anime only plebs.

our Ymir

>that shitty encoding
Learn how to make webms.

>Holy shit, well whoever predicted that titan's don't age and are basically immortal was 100% correct. Hoooly shit, so Eren was a titan outside the walls for a while too, judging from Bertholdts comment about Eren not remembering...

i love secondaries

kek.
The anime even spoils the manga by revealing Annie was with them from the beginning

To be fair we sort of knew that already since Reiner's PTSD flashback of their childhood included Annie in their circle of friends. From there I guess you can sort of logically infer Annie also went on the mission at the same time as them.

That's pretty cool. For some reason, I imagined Marley's uniforms would be white and gold colored. But this suits them pretty well too. I can already picture animated Kruger wearing this uniform. Pretty sexy image.

Oh god, they're really doing it. They're going for the anime original ending, the absolute madmen

i guess that means more seasons never

Normies are just going to think the people of the walls kicked off the bad people and the bad people just so happened to be the ones who could turn into titans.

Anyone with a brain could understand that Annie wasn't shown around Marcels death in the manga because it hadn't been established that BR were titans or associated with Annie yet or that they were traveling to destroy the walls instead of the audience assuming they were traveling to wall Rose after their "village" in wall Maria fell.

As someone who never touched the manga, I have no idea what's going on right now. Should I start binge reading?

You guys are overreacting.
They didn't spoil anything except the fact that mindless titans are former humans (which would've been revealed at this point anyway). Dudes with guns don't spoil Marley, guns exist within the walls, they are just useless against titans and thus rarely used. The transformation scene didn't show the ocean nor titan injections, so animeonlys might think it was taking place on top of a wall. It would still be confusing as fuck though.

10/10

Fucking hell, that confirms no season 3

Even most Normies who've just started to watch the anime have the theory that titans were orignially human.

Ymir is thicc

How did it ruin the anime? animeonlys are mind fucked.

Blame Isayama. He discussed YH a lot with Araki.

Great episode this week.

Very original post: The Thread

>can't even see her nipples.

Will BD fix this ?

Bessatsu Shonen's July 2017 issue cover

No, it's going to end the same way as it did in the manga, the issue is chapters 48 to 50 are all action so an anime would cut through it if they adapted it panel for panel.

So they used ymirs back story instead of filler content to put everything in episodes 11 and 12.

I just want one animated EH scene before I die.

No, they showed Ymir's flashback/backstory, and we have some unnamed 'soldiers' who were shown to make her into a titan with an injection. And that soldier was shown with a gun, so now it is absolutely confirmed that there is humanity outside the walls, with the ability to make mindless titans.

THEY PLAYED BARRICADES DURING THE EPISODE.
YESSS

>Original ending
Oh boy, time to start watching again so I can be part of this trainwreck.

Not even the manga showed them. Anyway how come Ymir was naked while Armin still had his pants on even after being burned into a crisp and getting titanized?

you're welcome

Because Isayama wanted to draw himself nude.

>that cluelessness
I love seeing anime-only fags speculate about events.

There is no anime original ending you guys are literally retarded.

It probably takes some time until their body is completely absorbed.

Isayama must have a pretty nice butt.

It will make normies not wanting to read 40 chapters of the manga to read the info they now know.
This was a shitty move toward the manga too.

This isn't what I want.

Sorry. We YH now

>ymir will never cling to you like she clinged to bert this episode
>ymir will never let you in her mouth the way she let hisu in her mouth this episode
guys help i'm genuinely in love with ymir
tall, delicious tan, freckles, assertive and commanding

guys help
i'm crying knowing we will never be together
;_;

Yes. Start with chapter 48.

Ymir is Jesus and Historia is the Virgin Mary.

But user, necrophilia is bad.

Say what you want about WIT, Araki or Marley spoilers but I'm really liking this season a lot. This episode was good too.

I'm so happy right now guys.

Thank god we have the anime portrayal of Mary and Jesus as incestual lesbians.

>they're showing marley exposition through ymir

Third season has to be Return to Shiganshina arc and they'll skip the Uprising arc.

Wow, what a world changer. Who didnt suspect that shit since we saw Connies mother?

I would be okay with anime only ending but not when Araki is in charge. Jesus no

The military police is full of plebs

Holy crap what an episode

They actually showed Marley the absolute madmen