Is it just me or are things ramping up at an alarming rate?

Is it just me or are things ramping up at an alarming rate?

While I hate the Q larp, this really is TCBS.

Happenings don't just ramp up at alarming rates, nor do they fade too quick, they progress precisely when they mean to.

So IT is happening?

You people have been saying that for about five years on here as far as I can remember and nothing ever happens.

acronym rundown pls

Trump is President of the United States of America. Go be a faggot elsewhere.

>Q larp
How new are you? The Calm Before the Storm.

The calm before the storm

They're not.
It's just that the news, both left and right, are making everything into the fucking apocalypse in order to gain clicks.

We're going to war with NK before the end of the year.
Fucking mark those words

Hopefully Mueller moves to arrest Trump and as a last ditch effort he starts a nuclear war.
That's all I really wanted out of this presidency.

How about that Northrup employee that posted about ZUMA followed by a Northrup engineer and his wife getting arrested in CA?

I'm not sure about nuclear, but I'm 100% convinced that Trump has NK conflict in his sights.
Is it to deflect criticism? Maybe, but it'll work regardless. No one will impeach a president during an actual war.
I guess Trump got lucky since 45's dealing with NK was inevitable. Even Obama said so. As he passed the buck forward one last time

No.
Yes.
Truth is you won't know till it's already happened.
9/11 didn't happen until it happened.
Even then the second plane hadn't happened yet. That was unknown and yet to come.
Hindsight is 20/20.
Foresight sure is a feelsy business.

>alarming
you misspelled tantalizing

Oh shit

Yeah but Obama was the most boring president ever. Trump is getting attacked by everyone and attacking everyone. Its kind of different.

Good.

It already happened.

>No one will impeach a president during an actual war.
I mean they'll certainly try. But if we're in a fucking nuclear war with a Republican president and a Republican congress there's not a chance in hell he'd be impeached.
I don't even care if it's all to deflect his "crimes" or whatever. I just want to see some interesting shit happen.

the absolute state of the union soon, brothers

The snow monkey speaks the truth.

Sara Carter on Hannity tonight: This is just the tip of the iceberg. There's so much more coming down the pipeline after the memo is release.

>My fellow Americans, The Storm is upon us.

Felt it ramping up for a year now...

>FBI scandal is 1 out of 10 bullets

oh ty, sorry there's just so much bslarp it's hard to keep up

There were far better happenings during Obama's watch. Trayvon, Dorner, Snowden, Maidan, niggers burning down cities every week. Trump's tenure has just made everyone whiny.

>Sarah Carter's Twitter account (SaraCarterDC) has been compromised. Tweets as of 1/22 are not those of Sara Carter. We're working on resolving this issue.

CBTS is the biggest larp since larping was invented

>Is it just me or are things ramping up at an alarming rate?

Everything will be decided within the next 2 weeks.

It's goes one of 2 routes:

>Memo released BEFORE Trump is interviewed. The whole investigation is discredited and GOP allows/backs Trump to fire Bobby M and thus allows Sessions back in to disband the investigation.

OR

>Interview happens BEFORE Memo. Purjury trap is set up and sprung (like with Flynn) and Trump is fucked over hardcore. Media reports on the purjury 24/7 for months and memo is ignored/forgotten.

Screencap this and buckle up.

Two. fucking. weeks.

Drumpf in prison when?

impeachment soon. its happening.

huh?

faggots

Impeachment isn't going to happen, but deals will be struck.
Trump is ultimately plastic. Both sides know this. Getting rid of him wouldn't be useful.

So it's going to be some patsy offered up to take the fall

Seems legit

Then get off the Internet and go socialize. Fuck this is why we have political tension 24/7.

This. It was either COINTELPRO or some some totally autistic 600lb NEET who has a lot of free time. Either one is trash. A man who spends 60% of his life covered in cheetoh dust. So many newfags here because of that bullshit.

Its like a big game of jenga. A couple pieces missing here or there makes no difference, but take away right piece and the whole tower collapses. Whatever is in those texts and in the memo are the right pieces.

All that happened towards the end. I think the main psychological driver is that nigs realized that even after Obama had been president for 6-7 years they were still poor.

Faggots.

Trump is about to get be his first state of the nation next week. The memo will be released shortly after. We could see Clinton, Obama, and others in cuffs by Valentine’s Day.

Wishful thinking. Trump isn't Bush, moron. He is the anti-Bush.

LETS FUCKIN GOOO

>you people

NOT ONE OF US

That would be an awesome birthday present. Fuck yeah.

No, dude, it's 100% confirmed
>Trump expanding military recruitment first time since 9/12/01
>Trump talking to military high command and saying "This is the calm before the storm, boys
>All branches lowering recruitment standards
>Obama saying that above else, Trump will be remembered for North Korea
>Trump being savvy enough to know how Gulf War 2 saved Bush's falling popularity

(((Kushner)))?

>Jared is thrown under the bus
>Donald can fuck Ivanka again
4D chess

The roachs are scurrying all over this site... something big is brewing

There was some guy posting details about ZUMA, saying it was in orbit. He posted his company insurance card. The Next Day A Northrup engineer was arrested, supposedly had child prisoners.

and what is ZUMA?

ZUMA was a top secret satellite that SpaceX put into orbit.
The news said that it failed, but SpaceX said nothing wrong went on their end.
Furthermore, people in Sudan/Ethopia spotted the rocket successfully reaching orbital insertion.
So either the satellite borked itself, or it's still up there and we're being told it's not

this is the calm before the storm, shit is getting flung faster that it has been in a long time. Lets hope we get comped for this meal.

Montezuma is AI
Thorium reactor powered server.

No general contractor since 1990 at Northrop Grumman with DOE Q level clearance insider is ever going to create threads and talk top secret technology.
Weapons are illegal. Montezuma is something else. Revenge.

more than you can believe

source?

>MFW he's remembered for peace in North Korea

Oh he will, without a doubt.
The issue is whether it will be at gun point or not

im looking forward to the mass hangings of the traitors who betrayed the oath
they knew what they were doing and they decided to betray the constitution anyhow

Ever started a campfire? That's how it happens. Slowly at first, and then poof. Inferno.

god damn he is so fly

What happens when the bass drops?

what is that from i heard it somewhere

Lord of the Rings you underaged pleb
>A wizard is not early nor late. He arrives precisely when he means to

so many happenings on a daily basis my head is fucking spinning

seriously this is insane, since late 2017 up until now it has been a fucking roller coaster.

Why did that thread about the "ex-mod" claiming the mods are starting to censor Sup Forums get instantly deleted but bbc threads last hours?

OWN LLAHS @SOTU

Gonna need a rundown on this lad.

Any chance of a Friday night memo drop?

I can't wait....Make America White Again!

It's happening.

Sure thing, leaf.
Garbage source.
>Trump being savvy enough to know how Gulf War 2 saved Bush's falling popularity
Except that it didn't. Democrats always get a blue wave when there is a war. We have Gulf War 2 to thank for Obama's election.
Trump is moving us in an isolationist direction. He's looking to be the Republican FDR, not the third Bush president. The democrats will be the minority party for the next 80 years.
Screencap this post.

anons you do realize that America will be wiped out of picture?

Yep, everyday we inch closer as these bombshells on Hilary are constantly released. Oh no, sorry that's Trump

jeezus look at the shills going fucking nuts
>it's delicious

It's just you. Wanting a happening, and experiencing a happening, are not the same.

This. Bread and circuses

Better chance of north/south reunification than war.

I doubt it.
Juche is way too embedded.
There needs to be a token fight.
This will all end in blood.

Which one do you think it will be?

I think the Storm is Upon Us. Maybe just the outflow from the front, but it is upon us.

When you get old you feel it in your bones.

Lil Kim’s handlers have been taken out of the equation. He has no incentive to fight. He has no capability to fight. He might be made or have already been made a generous offer.

no, the northdrop ZUMA guy was posting after that news, many people here even tease him about it that northop was full of pedo and huwhat not...

Can someone give me a rundown on what this memo shit is? I haven't kept up with politics for months

>>Interview happens BEFORE Memo. Purjury trap is set up and sprung (like with Flynn) and Trump is fucked over hardcore. Media reports on the purjury 24/7 for months and memo is ignored/forgotten.

You left out the part where Americans, who care about the state of their country during the impeachment of their President, go batshit crazy and bring guns and ammo to Langley.

Please take my energy, papa Trump. This year is the best year.

He’s here!
Deep state on suicide watch.

Your largest erogenous zone is your brain. Otherwise fapping would be very irritating.

No, they are talking. If they let Norks into S. Korea for Olympics their skaters will come home to tell or be killed.

Norks are being red pilled.

>whiny
You misspelled "winning"

IKR, it's so much more interesting now that I haven't felt the need to watch an action movie in years.

I would like to offer up this rare pepe for the cause