Can't decide if i love or hate this. Some scenes are cool, some are shit. What do you guys think about this...

Can't decide if i love or hate this. Some scenes are cool, some are shit. What do you guys think about this? Not a lot of discussion about this one here

I really enjoy the manga, but dropped the anime after episode 3.

yeah the lol so randumb scenes got old quick and the middle was a drag but episode 9 was alright. just watched it. the drama parts are more interesting than just randomness for the sake of randomness

It's passable harem comedy shit. I like the designs and most of the voicework but it doesn't seem particularly memorable since the gimmick is far from original.

Makes me chuckle sometimes

It's hit and miss. It can legitmately funny and interesting, but occasionally stumbles into boring/stupid territory.

Did Guri get sidelined as quickly in the manga? In the beginning you think it's gonna be a lot more about her, but she pretty quickly just becomes the fifth wheel getting dragged along and doing funny faces here and then

I dropped it when the pink haired slut showed up, literally ruined the show

This, i like the manga more

I dropped it 2 weeks ago.
I liked the crazyness of it, but the shitty drama/romance they kept pushing every episode ruined it. Also the characters were very bland.

It is an below average harem comedy that completely fails to utilize it's gimmick, unlike something like Monster Musume. Guri is fucking ugly when chibified and the mc is spineless even for a harem mc,

yeah i thought it was weird that the kiss note was never really utilized or had any other consequences for the cast. feels like they forgot it even existed

Doesn't that hurt?

I was reading manga again because I put it on hold and when I saw the pink slut, I suddenly why I dropped the manga in the first place.
I just don't really her inclusion in the series,

It kills time. It can have it's moments from time to time. I like that WUG sings the op.

The anime is going to end with her arc. It's rushed to hell and back specifically to reach it.

you just dont really get that vibe of rivalry between them freom the anime. mc has had way more moments with akane and guri is just somewehere making funny faces

the manga is still ongoing right?

yes

There is no rivalry
Akane wants him to be hers only, Guri is ok if she just hangs around with them

Eventually, Guri wants to love them and have them love her back.