Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Dark QT is super lewd but I still want to MARRY Marika!

Also, from Peaceful Days:

>Magical Girl Promise
drive.google.com/open?id=1PnpiCZQYL0dY8h6ggh2APFnd21WJ7rNUdmCO2oGPc0Y

>Alice in Hardgore Dream
drive.google.com/open?id=1-sDDqyq73QWLd7PGcgeVNJRew_0Cm4vTnDez0-fmQGE

Other urls found in this thread:

tkj.jp/ebook/read/cd/F2P16
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ueSQOBymHfY3ZfbnZfN0t1Z1U
imgur.com/a/0gyV2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My Wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

>Almost being archived after just 1 post.
Whelp. It looks like this series is officially dead on Sup Forums now.

Which sucks. If Kuso hadn't fucked things up most of the fanbase wouldn't have been scared away.

Plat's also the reason why it garnered such a fanbase but at the same time he's the one who divided it as well.

I don't think I've ever seen a case where the same person brings together and splits apart a fan-base.

Cutie Autist isn't nearly as cute as the fairy of the examination division.

Uhh, we had quite lively threads not so long ago.
People probably are not interested in this series anymore.
Even looking at discords, people mainly post non-mahoiku related stuff. Too bad.

Are any of the other books going to be translated?

Too bad Stella lulu is still survive.
tkj.jp/ebook/read/cd/F2P16

Say "Goodbye" to your dear Kitsune-chan.

We need more cute magical girls (male).

Lapis Lazuline III > Lapis Lazuline II
Fact.

>nemuri manages to kill another cute girl
why is nemuri the root of all evil?
to be fair its not something you expect to pop up.
unlike the normal seasonals or generals you have to go out of your way to check if this popped up.

also pechika is best girl

are there mahoiku discords around?

without much going on though its hard to have a lively thread. though its a bit sad since i just got into this series.

Sadly, users of both discords read mainly fanfic.
I would recommend moving to twitter on the other hand, where you can meet nips, korean and many other people who are into mahoiku.

There hasn't been a MGRP thread for a while, as you said, I'm sure people haven't gone out of their way to check if there's one.
Yes there is a discord but they follow Plat's translation, which isn't as good as the ones provided here.
I can't read nip, so that would be useless for me.

Oh, that's a shame.

I guess I'll have to pick back up my genki books and learn moon. I've dealt with this translator drama way too much lately so been meaning to anyways.

Anyone know if this is any popular over in nipland?

Is the a pastebin of all the different Google doc links in one place?

Here's one of them:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ueSQOBymHfY3ZfbnZfN0t1Z1U

Yeah, that's what I have already, but there are all these side stories. I guess I'll just bookmark each one. Need to download them to get it over with as well.

The keek sidestory is amazing. Wish we just had a compilation of all those tests.

I'm curious about a few things with nemurin though.
Did she not actually die?
How come she didn't get any candies for solving nightmares and helping people in their sleep? If you get candies for stupid things like telling people their fly is unzipped you'd think easing their night terrors would help them more and thus get more candies.
How does she fuck up that hard so many times?
why is she so adorable?

Guess dreams don't count. She is in her little dreamworld now though.

I miss Platfleece.

I don't understand his defense force.
It's one thing if they said at least that's all that's available. But people actually go out of their way to shitpost the good translations because plat is "80% correct"

I just can't get into this series when I know that 90% of these top-tier cute girl designs are gonna go to waste because they're all gonna fucking die.

Its okay because they get cute side stories even after they die.

just until the second season is announced hehehehe...he

I miss best mascot.

Fav.

Elf-hate will get doubled after second season.

Melly and Clammy did nothing wrong.

Mel is even worse than cranberry
Killed so many best girls for NO reason. at least cranberry was trying to have fun fighting, mel just a bitch

>no reason
Did you even read retranslation?
Melly thought she was put into another battle royale, where game master put all Children of Cranberry to find the strongest one.
She knew she's not strong enough for 1vs1 fights, so she sneaky snek'd the strongest opponents like MW.
In addition, she was pretty much obsessed with winning because of her inferiority complex.
She had a reason - to win the game.

she made a stupid assumption based on nothing and killed girls based on the bad assumption
the rules literally stated to work together too

It's not really based on nothing, when you and the rest of participants have been taking part in death games or helped with them in the past.
Yet, it's quite possible that her mental state wasn't too good after Clammy's dead, to the point where she deluded herself that Cranberry is still alive and might even be the game master.

Keep in mind that Nokko's influence could also have a big impact on her stupid assumption.

from what i know the fanbase is small but very devoted

Cute magical girl(rare tortoise)!

>more animal magical girls than boy magical girls
good, at least the animals can be cute. genderbending shit always gets annoying.

>tama dreams about being a dog
why is tama so perfect?

>even Tama's blood gave up on her

I hope swimswim rots in hell.

reminder

Children never go to hell. They're too young to be judged.

Tama was the purest, but I wouldn't say she's the most magical girl like.
Snow white did things to help people regardless of the danger, tama just didn't.

Snow -was- the most magical girl-like.
Now she's rather creepy.

>“Winterprison, will you kidnap me like he did?”
>“No, this… well, before that, I want to talk about La Pucelle. I’m glad that she managed to come up with an original pose and lines.”

Did she do it?

The cutest!

Its cute though. I enjoy the new snow white

Translate it weebs

still blows my mind how people read tiny kanji so easily. maybe my eyesite is just bad but it just looks like a blurry blob to me.

Also this might be ongoing, I don't know

She's great, and all the people with good taste like her (Pity, Dark Cutie, Marika).
But if Unmarked Snow White met Queens Snow White, I doubt she'd like her.

When is Jokers going to be translated?
I feel like I've been waiting forever.

me too

And also the slightly less censored versions if you want them

imgur.com/a/0gyV2

translating takes a long time, be patient.

I don't think she'd like seeing what she becomes. But as a whole I don't think she'd hate it too much.
In the end she's still helping people and tries to avoid fighting. She's just willing to get her hands dirty now. In unmarked its not like she was a complete pacifist, she just didn't know what to do. But for example in the mary fight she was getting massively pissed off at ruler's team.

I think she'd hate to see what she becomes, not so much for what she is, but because of what it means.
In Unmarked she was more of an Idealist than a Pacifist, and what she becomes is basically saying she was wrong about everything.

Fair, but she realized it pretty quickly in unmarked too.
Once the whole test started she immediately had her crises, so anything past the testing period I can see her accepting what she becomes. considering ruler's party already showed that magical girls can be horrible people. so while she still believed magical girls should behave a certain way, she already began to accept that they don't.
pre-test snow white probably not as much.

I'd say she still believed in the goodness of Magical Girls until Alice's death.
When she went to rescue civilians from Mary's rampage, she was certain even Ruler's team would be helping in such a situation, and they would all unite.

>As she saw the angel descend. Snow White felt relieved. Even when everyone was killing each other, as long as something big happened, Magical Girls would rush to the scene to help people regardless of the presence of the enemy. Magical Girls should have been like that. That was what Magical Girls were.

>The Peaky Angels had been among the Magical Girls who had attacked Snow White and La Pucelle at Kube Beach, and that fear-filled memory still lingered within her mind. Even so, as long as people needed help, they had to forget the past and work together. In order to get the other side to relax, she had to smile in a way which showed that she was not suspicious.

>Just as Snow White was preparing to meet them with a perfect smile, Hardgore Alice knocked her aside. She was surprised, she was confused, she got up, she was baffled, and while she was still unable to understand what had just happened, Hardgore Alice was already fighting the angel.

I like that scene.

A few paragraphs later and she's seething with anger, followed by her basically giving up on hoping for the other magical girls to behave better.
and iirc that's where she blows up at alice about there being no magical girls and all that. but alice dies immediately after that so its close enough.

TLnon is not js06, calm down.

Is maous side thing a full book or just a side chapter?

It's a booklet, a very limited edition booklet

wish i could get any of this

We need more of yandere Hardgore Alice.

Imminent rape.

i want to marry her!

Alice is still in my top favorites.
Though, most girls in this series are pretty great except for mel.

You know, Filuru and 7753 should be bowing down to Mana the loaded.

Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

Will I enjoy MGRP if the only MS I've ever enjoyed was the original Futari wa Pretty Cure?

Do you enjoy cute and cuddly death, suffering, and mental breakdowns? If so then yes.

when is the new chapter releasing

It was relased few days ago I think.

this

A life without knowing the friendship of Puk Puck is a sad life indeed.