Trump tried to fire Mueller

He's going to get impeached, isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/missing-text-messages-between-two-fbi-employees-have-been-located-according-to-department-justice-official.html
dailycaller.com/2018/01/25/grassley-fbi-texts-strzok-page-clinton-investigation/
millettsights.com/resources/shooting-tips/mathematics-for-precision-shooters/
twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/956729170700259329
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4d chess

If Republicans had any backbone he would have been impeached a long time ago. But yes, this is it. Keep in mind, Muller knew for a while now that Trump asked for him to be fired. It's on like Donkey Kong.

So this is the urgent "spin" push of the day huh? You ever hear "too little, too late"?

>reeeeeee Drumpf stop thinking about firing people
>Impeach now!
I don't think autism hold up in court, my dude

>(((Sources))) say that Trump almost did a thing, but ultimately didn't do it.
>This is a basis for impeachment.

"QANON" eternally BTFO. Boomers BTFO

Oh boy a RECYCLED story from 5 months ago is really gonna stop the memo.

***breathes in***

he actually ordered the firing, not almost

also

>what is intent

why do you think conspiracy of murder is a crime? according to your logical it shouldn't be illegal

dumb fuck

wondering why they are recycling this story now? here's your answer, but don't forget to sage

> Strzok and Page are under scrutiny after it was revealed that the former members of Robert Mueller's team exchanged a series of anti-Trump texts during the presidential campaign.

>In one text exchange, Strzok and Page spoke of a “secret society” within the Department of Justice and the FBI the day after Trump's victory, according to two lawmakers with knowledge of the messages.

>In another infamous message, Strzok appeared to make reference to an “insurance policy” against a Trump win.

>Federal law enforcement officials told Fox News on Wednesday that thousands of FBI cellphones were affected by the technical glitch that apparently prevented those Strzok and Page messages from being stored or uploaded into the bureau’s archive system.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/missing-text-messages-between-two-fbi-employees-have-been-located-according-to-department-justice-official.html

>As deputy chief of the FBI’s counterintelligence division, Strzok helped lead the Clinton email probe. Page, with whom he was having an affair, is an FBI lawyer who worked directly under Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

>Page suggested that Strzok should not take an aggressive approach to Clinton because of the strong possibility that she would be elected president.

>“One more thing: she might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?” Page wrote.

>Strzok removed language from that statement which called Clinton’s actions “grossly negligent” — a term indicating criminal wrongdoing — with the non-legal term, “extremely careless.”

dailycaller.com/2018/01/25/grassley-fbi-texts-strzok-page-clinton-investigation/

4 people came forward to protect their own asses.

>Impeachment
Do it.
I dare you.
Hope you have detainment protocols for a civil war.
Protip: while it's happening in the streets politicians, their families, their puppets, and soft target infrastructure will come under constant attack and harrassing action.
The street battles will end in hours, but the geurilla campaign will last for decades.
None of the current elite will escape fully unscathed.
Your drones will be hijacked, your officials corrupted and your soldiers indoctrinated.
This isn't a war anyone will win.
But our side can lose less than you.
Bring it.

This was a card that they've been holding onto for awhile.

The texts must be bad if these threads keep popping up. Jesus you people are so transparent.

Until I see names attached as sources, this didn't happen. We are well past the point when anonymous sources are acceptable.

lol nice LARPing you fucking faggot. You won't leave this site for shit.

cringe

your fat ass isn't going to do shit about it

>Trump tried to do something that he has the legal authority to do
wtf impeach now

Did anyone ever bother to read his reasoning for wanting him fired? Also once again the sources are anonymous so the credibility of any of it goes out the window.

Anonymous sources tell you that?

>listening to your council
>getting impeached

they sold me a secret society was delivering uranium to Comet Pizzagate. There's a memo Jade Helm 15

>last june

>council

jesus christ u retards are fucking morons

Calm the fuck down user. Jesus Christ have a little faith in U.S.

The main source is NYT..
Literally fake news because Trump came out happy about being interviewed by Mueller.

If Republicans had any back bone we would have already had every traitor in this country aka the democrat party tried for treason.

"Sources say"
Sick and tired of this shit.

>trump thinks about doing completely legal thing for completely valid reasons, but ultimately decides not to

Oh yeah, this is the one that will stick.

Mueller still mad over that incident at one of Trump's places years ago?

Not with this chickenshit GOP trying to cover its own ass. If the Dems take the House back in the mid-terms, sure, they'll move to impeach.

But impeachment and booting him out of office are two different things. Democrats can't get a 2/3rds majority in the Senate. Either Republicans grow a spine and stop putting country above party or we see whether Trump can plug his ears and scream "la la la" long enough to ride out the storm until the next elections or resigns to try and lay low.

>what is intent
>what are consequences

are you retarded or just in denial

:) K
Say that again to 8ch's Sup Forums.

Nice try Trumper.

Fox has their own source saying the same thing.

yep the golf incident forced trump to collude with russia and then obstruct justice

lol even right wing retard safe space is reporting it

Hey stupid, if he does it to obstruct justice, it's a crime.

Impeached for what? Appearances aside he has the constitutional authority to fire anyone employed in the Executive Branch that he wants no reason required. It would've looked bad but completely legal in everyway. He's going to finish out his term and more than likely serve a second.

millettsights.com/resources/shooting-tips/mathematics-for-precision-shooters/

Merry Xmas everybody

>Appearances aside he has the constitutional authority to fire anyone employed in the Executive Branch that he wants no reason required

This is the correct answer. Do your research faggots.

Do people really thinking firing Comey and Mueller would end the Russian investigation?
To believe they call Trump an idiot for thinking that when they're the ones pushing the thought.

>INPEACH REEEE

Do it. Ideally in 2020. The poll bump would be handy.

No wonder why Plebbit banned your shitty organization

Impeached for what?

>he wanted to fire
>but was talked out of it
>this is grounds for impeachment

Hey shit for brains, if he uses his legal authority for an illegal purpose, it's still a crime.

intent is the dumbest legal reasoning I've ever heard. Basically lets you decide the verdict based on whatever you believe the person was feeling. Total fraud. Hillary committed a crime but no intent so there you go. Why can't Trump just be like Oh lel I didn't know I misinterpreted the rules? Because you're total hacks.

>muh imaginary obstruction of justice
just like with comey, right retard? lmbo

Yes but many are looking for any excuse to gas those responsible for our current diverse hellhole.
Surely such would be a good enough excuse.

most Americans want to see Trump impeached

that's the difference

The American people knew Republican SJWs were overreacting impeaching Based Bill for a blowjob and for balancing the budget.

>I choose to ignore the list of valid reasons in the article given by Trump to potentially fire Mueller and instead believe that he was being a big fascist meanie criminal.

Keep dreaming...

>leaf

>Most Americans
Not red states.

What justice was he obstructing? The only thing he's obstructing is the leftist agenda and Obama's legacy

DARRELL ISSA: "DEPT OF JUSTICE WAS IN COLLUSION WITH DEMOCRAT PARTY"
DEEP STATE SEDITION GENERAL (DSSG) #10
Social media companies confirm #ReleaseTheMemo an all-American campaign

This is the kind of smear article I hate for any president. What more likely happened was a discussion about all options and Trump asked some questions about that option. Some liberal note taker it staffer in the corner then leaks this info as proof he should be impeached.

nobody gives a fuck about red states full of rural retards ODing on meth that's why they're called flyover states

Your shilling for a foreign party will not help in stopping the memo from being released.

>Nobody gives a fuck about half the country

This is why I won't feel bad about DOTR
They asked for it.

>muh nonexistent obstruction
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeed
How does someone stumble through being this goddam stupid?

“Muh memo”

Trumpcucks are a joke

>last june

If this was obstruction, why didn't anything happen after Comey was fired?

>a-a-any day now right, mom?!
lol nov 2016 is the gift that just keeps on giving.

they're not half the country

"source" says...

yep. they are getting desperate. 4 people who heard the story are the source. it could have been literally 1 person who told 4 people the story, and now they are trying to pawn it off as 4 separate sources which is jist a slimy journalistic move.

Fuck off leaf you're irrelevant

And if he DOESNT use his legal authority for an illegal purpose. there is no crime. wanting to do something and doing it are two different things

This is the correct answer.

"Muh russia"
Clintcucks are a joke.

OoJ requires the obstruction of a judicial proceeding dumb fuck stop thinking you’re a legal expert because you read wapo headlines for six months out of butthurt

feels good not to worry about you trumpsters anymore. Mueller is taking you for a ride, whether you want to ignore reality or not. There is no more hiding from this. This is clear obstruction of justice, out in the open. Let's not forget this is midterm year.

>This time he is gonna get impeached.
You faggots have been going on for a fucking year now give it up.

embarrassing post. mueller has become a surrogate father figure for you losers. very very embarrassing.

>This is clear obstruction of justice
How?

Not with those digits.

Lmfao

Trumpcucks are losing their fucking minds

Checked and agreed fuck em

K.
Im not even particularly for trump. An excuse to mobilize the right wing is an excuse.
go ahead and impeach.
my flamethrower is ready.

Look at the fucking polling on this, 80% of whites think impeachment is a bad idea
Even your white liberal masters know impeachment over bullshit procedural jew tricks means a million people are going to die

>I AM SILLY STILL

Im just loading my go-to mags, checking to make sure the spring tension is good.

i love it man

the trump cult has made these right wing retards lose their fucking minds

You guys still dont realize this is about WW2 and the lies and manipulations of the kike.

LMAOOOOOOOO the video is even better

twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/956729170700259329

And he should have fired him clearly based on everything that has happened.

Nope

#TEFLONDON

>the NYT has been wrong so much can we trust them?
>ok ok they're right... but that's good!

He's closer to the the truth than you could imagine. We talk about this scenario on base all the time especially of late. If it happens he the has the love of every trigger puller in uniform.

that was fucking hilarious indeed holy shit

HOLY CRAP HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE THIS FUCKING IDIOT SERIOUSLY

I mean for fucks sake Sup Forums you consider yourselves to be super intelligent-smarter than everyone and yet you follow and listen to people like HANNITY? I mean LOOK AT THAT FUCKING CLIP. Just LOOK AT IT. How fucking pathetic and transparent is he? This is the most revealing video I have ever seen of hannity.

lol these fucking retards don't care 1 bit about credibility, it's amazing

This has been posted 5 times

SHILL RAID

SAGE

>lololol Hannity called the story a distraction
>*trump tweets about some random shit*
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS ALL A DISTRACTION FROM MUH RUSSIA

Every day you idiots spend obsessed about Russia is a day Trump wins. The longer it takes you to realize this the more you'll get your ass handed to you in the future.

This. The special council was appointed under false pretenses. There was never any legitimate suspicion that required investigation.

Ooo, you got me. I'm sure he gave it a lot of thought, too

yeah trump firing comey for investigating him wasn't suspicious at all

impeached for what? for not firing mueller?