The last 48 hours have been building to maximum happening. The end in near anons

The last 48 hours have been building to maximum happening. The end in near anons
>DOJ threatens to release memo
>dems threaten to relases fake "memo"
>all the FBI shills texts were "deleted"
>FBIs shills "deleted" texts found
>trump cucks schumer on daca (and possibly the country)
>supposidly trump gets angry and "almost fires mueller"
>soros threatning google and zuckerhuman

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2018/01/scientists-doomsday-clock-heralds-world-s-darkest-hour
youtube.com/watch?v=2t0zQ9RmYSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely best timeline
We are lucky to have GEOTUS
Enjoy the show anons

Someone give me rundown on soros and google??

I'm just hearing about it, rather confused but I would venture to say soros isn't getting what he thought he paid for. Time is running out for the geezer, and no one will enjoy his demise more than me, except maybe the babies he can no longer consume

Politics is a psyOP

It's all a show.

can someone gimme a quick rundown, ive been on vacation

You forgot
>shareblue kicked off reddit
>soros threatens that Trump will disappear by 2020

preferably on the last two weeks

Tfw getting comfy for State of the Union address

This.

Go to wellaware1. It's like pro wrestling. Half of these people are intermarried

Democrats facing immense pressure from all angles regarding Trumps DACA offer. They have no play, it's lose/lose.
8D underwater Mongolian basket weaving mahjong.
Pic related

sciencemag.org/news/2018/01/scientists-doomsday-clock-heralds-world-s-darkest-hour

literally nothing will happen, maybe another investigation into something

This. You niggers are aware that this SOTU Address is going to be e-p-i-c it gon' make their ears bleed it'll be epic yeah yeah be epic right?

When is it?

Tuesday the 30th. Five days from now

Tuesday, right before a Total super blue blood lunar eclipse the morning after.

This is the only thing that makes sense.

who controls this

praise kek let it be tru

Goodbye shills.

Nice what about the part where 2 million wetbacks get legalized ?

so smug

Fucking amazing. Checked.

it is indeed happening, bundle up anons this is going to be a wild year.

Hahaha

Im more interested in watching the babylonian whores and roasties at the grammies getting burned alive

Checked

I'm from the future. Trump cuts a deal with Mueller to end the Russia investigation in exchange for not releasing the memo about FISA abuse and collusion with dems. This shuts democrats up about "muh Russia" and shuts republicans up about the memo. Everyone wins but nothing happens.

Comey and Mueller are /ourguys/ and everything we've seen is a show.

That tweet is your evidence?

there is no proof until mueller has a press conferen e.

>soros threatens google and zuckerhuman
No he didn't.

Right out of The Apprentice, Trump has Mueller over, gets sworn in then spends 30 minutes berating him and his team before firing him.

yes he did

Quite honestly the offer of 1.8 million is fucking brilliant. It will not only be accepted by lots if Republicans but the Dems will face so much internal pressure they will cave. They just tried to evade DACA after the budget fiasco so now the GEOTUS amps up the pressure with a much more generous offer.

It's inevitable. What's more important than the water in the boat is plugging the hole for good.

How much are you willing to bet nothing will happen and this is just all part of the great American media circus?

>building to maximum happening.

Yes. Building to a tsunami level event that will sweep everything away and leave a changed landscape in place.

youtube.com/watch?v=2t0zQ9RmYSc

Unironically, it's the greatest show on earth. Nothing can compete entertainment-wise with this real-life drama.

You, I like you.

Worst timeline

any one can make a memo. it has no real bearing on if the contents are factual or not. its not a investigation. there is no proof. the memo shit is to distract people from the snap riot that happened

nothing more than a smoke screen. people are stupid sometimes. then again this is the board that wasted time with another smoke screen pizza gate so this doesnt shock me

It only looks that way for ratings. If they held out for A SINGLE DAY, they would've had the whole story in one bit. Instead, they jump all over every little thing and draw their own conclusions based on their biases.

>1.8 million
There's like 30+ million illegals here so yeah, it is a good deal. Dems lose the "think of muh children" angle but there's still going to mass deportations.