This makes me so uncomfortable

transkids.biz/collections/all

Why do we need a site to market sex and tiny silicone penises to children? This feels like pedophile shit!

(((silverberg)))

Sup Forums is always right

25$ for a tiny dick.
Get the fuck out

Don't forget the sold out gender fluid coloring book. Or the stand to pee underwear

kek, this

Fuck it I want out of this country.
The niggers, daca spics, Fuqra, muslim brotherhood Jews and fags control EVERYTHING.
Trump will be paying and supporting ANTIFA next guaranteed to dox and hunt the people that voted him in.

They're referring to the little box on forms marked 'sex', not 'how to fuck', retard. And packers aren't a huge deal, it's not like anyone will be buying them for someone who doesn't have genital dysphoria.

>mfw it sells dildos to kids and books made by sophie labelle

Pic related

Is this legal? Because im about to call my PD station

Yes, and how did you explain to the F.B.I. why you bought them and keep them in your house, user?

...the fuck are you on about? It's self-evident from the wording on the front of the book. Have you tried reading basic English for some comprehension?

As for packers, one doesn't need to buy one to know what it's use is. Sorry you've got kids on the mind, freak. Your projection is pretty bad.

What do bodies and feelings have to do with a check box, user?

CLEARLY it's a book about dealing with your ilk. You know, the 'hurr you'll always be a man' retards. IE, 'sex is a funny word' because you dumbfucks keep trying to conflate sex and gender. So, again, sex in the meaning of the little checkbox, not sex as in the meaning of HAVING sex.

Damn, this site is slow. 2 * 4 chan already fucked the owner up already a month ago.

Oh, I see. We're the retards because we don't think you can wish your D.N.A. and genitalia to be otherwise.

Sex and gender have always been the same until Marxian social scientists decided to deconstruct it.

>t. degen kike

And thank you for demonstrating the reason for the book. Hint: None of us think we can change our DNA. Just one in a litany of things your stupid ass thinks he knows but doesn't about the topic. Go wallow in your own poo or something.
>muh Marxists!
Do you know how fucking unhinged you are?

The West has gone down the drain. Asians literally laugh at our stupidity

As I recall, they laughed at our stupidity in WWII also. 'Never fight a land war in Asia' ring a bell?

I wonder how THAT turned out.

And look at how well the Korean War and Vietnam turned out. When united and modernized, the Asians are a force to be reckoned with. And they know what they are doing right now, unlike the West which spends all day trying to find more fucked up and disgusting ways to have sex and indoctrinate young children about the infinite number of genders.

Oh yah? You call a divided country that we STILL rule in name and force, a broken country isolated from the entire world, and a country that turned to capitalism even thought we """""lost""""" it are examples of how TERRIBLE we are? Holy shit, I can't imagine what happens when we win.

Nah I understand that they do have good strength in number, but you're literally - LITERALLY - fucking retarded if you think .3% of the populace who wasn't going to join the military anyways are sufficient to make Asia kick our ass. Seriously, use some critical thought. You seem smarter than that.

>5c worth of badly moulded silicone sells for $25+
BRB, getting in on the selling kiddie dildos racket

Sure, America still seems strong. But at the current rate in which citizens are completely blinded from reality and the establishment is one big corrupt shitshow on both sides, this country is bound to go down the drain. People in this country complain about "hardships" that are barely anything to other people. If America doesn't get itself back on track soon, we are fucked. We look very similar to Rome, England, etc. right now.

It's capitalism, brainlet. If there's money to be made on something, someone's going to do it, despite your hurt feelings.

>down the drain
What drain? Sorry, George Carlin lives on through me, couldn't resist.

Who gives a fuck what we citizens think? We won't be fighting, will we? Yah, the Establishment is corrupt. Welcome to the history of the last 5,000 years. The one that replaces it will be corrupt too because corruption is inherent in order -- the Yin Yang symbol demonstrates the concept of interpenetration perfectly.

There's not 'track', user. And we don't look like Rome since Rome didn't have a, you know, massive communications network that allows people to work through narratives in seconds that used to last centuries.

Calm down and quit being so damn scared ya harridan, we got this.

>we got this
Let's wait and watch. You simply can't ignore that fact that American citizens are much more passive and stupid now. Simply look at how no one gives a fuck when the government does things that clearly violates one's rights. Or like at how out entire culture in the next generation revolves around a narcissistic culture of Facebook and Instagram. And remember, most empires in history behaved like waves. They had their ups and downs. You don't think America has reached that point?

Obviously there is an agenda here to sexualize children and give pedophiles an excuse for getting a kid to stick a plastic dick in their mouth and butt.

Could you imagine pulling that fake dick out in front of a kid and reading that book to them like a bedtime story? I really want the people in charge of this site to be tortured to death.

>thinking the owner makes actual money
Just like how a gender studies student makes money?

Yeah what the hell was I thinking, why would someone selling trinkets at 6 gorillion percent markup would make money?

I'll happily grant you the stupid part, we're in agreement on that. The average person IS a lot less intelligent than in the recent past; just in my 45 years it seems it's dropped almost 20 points in how people act. The narcissism is a problem also, but only because of how it makes you treat others. A good example is how we (trannies) are treated by many people who are narcissistically stuck on their own beliefs, outdated though they are.

But do remember, history 'repeats' for a reason, and that reason isn't because empires look alike. Empires aren't even a good comparison, as there really haven't been many compared to nations and citystates, but they're the most convenient for the fear narrative. History repeates when humans choose NOT to advance. The time of advancement is upon us, and we're doing out level best to move forward.

We don't WANT to repeat history. We know how that ends.

Are...you completely unaware of what a packer is? You think that's a dildo?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HOLY FUCK you people are stupid sometimes.

And how are we moving forward? New policies and ideas coming from "educational" institutions just seem stupid now.

>a site with less than a 1000 views according to simrush make money

They're not coming from there, they're coming from researchers. If you were still in school it would seem no different than the things YOU learned in school that I didn't (I'm guessing you're a bit younger than me, no offense intended at all). You'd be amazed some of the shit you guys know that was either a myth or simply not taught to us, and the same with my parents and me. Science changes, definitions change, and so on. What seems 'stupid' to you is life-and-death to other people (like myself).

The First World lifestyle pacifies most violence. Genes are bred out through long imprisonment, lowering the violence of the next generation. Once our lifestyle covers the world, war will be an afterthought (Ifor the most part; there will ALWAYS be some chaos somewhere, esoteric law). That's happy children, happy families, and happy futures.

Now let's get there. Fear is the Mindkiller, you know. ^^