Re:Creators

What exactly is happening in this pic?

ALICE DID NOTHING WRONG

As befitting someone from a supernatural horror series, Magane's crotch appears to be a black hole.

YUYA WHY

cunnylingus

Trying to be as erotic as the episode where Slaine has a gun shoved into his mouth.
It's going well until you see that Magane's right leg is fucked

>YET

She did nothing right either.

She's a fucking spacker m8.

The best girl is getting bester in this episode. How could other girls even compete? Especially that ugly slanty-eyed murderer

yet

Alice is a bitch.

>Supernatural horror
>not mystery
What are you smoking user?

He's used to the banter from his own series.

OTP

INTELLIGENCE

The main reason Altair didnt show up is since she is shopping for a new chair/sofa.

So Yuya's airburst special is ineffective now against Magane. He could still just hit her with his stick though, right?

for now

More than you could know.

Why is she so perfect?

She has done nothing at all. Seriously they have been here for a month and barely anything has happened but endless talking.

I want to punch that ugly face so much.

He could still just beat her up with his fists but he won't because plot.

BAKA

He could use his other stick and there's still Hangaku

>Mamika is totally gonna live, they said
>Magical girls have gotten up from worse, they said

She has been a loyal soldier of the revolution patiently awaiting her orders.

If he couldn't hit her with his stick or Persona what makes you think his fists would work?

>Magane releases Hangaku from yuuya's control

She's on a respawn timer user.

What if Altair's trying to get the Creations killed too? I mean, there are a few homages to Fate here and there, so what if this Altair's plan? Perhaps gather enough 'magic energy' to make a miracle come true?

SHE WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN THE DOUJINS

Rape

Why won't she meme herself to become superhumanly strong and durable?
The first thing I would do with that kind of power is to tell people that I'm invincible, then uso no uso them when they call me out.

What a slut

Her IQ is lower than an abo

This anime is fucking dumb.

Why is Alice pretending to be sad about Mamika dying?

BEST

POSSIBLE

WORLD

Alright Magane is the best girl and deserves a happy ending. Seriously.

Maybe her lie power can only affect other people.

My cute daughter(male) will be here soon, and will have a big entrance. Just in time to squish Shark.

>Meteora manages to infodump even during a fight

Sasuga, worst girl.

>Pretending
Fuck you m8

rude

don't insult the abbos

You see, she turned into data and she'll be back when she gets defragged by Altair in the second cour

>H-H-HIROE IS NOT H-HACK
>YOU'LL SEE M-MAMIKA WILL NOT D-DIE
>T-THEY WON'T HAVE A-ALICE DO SOMETHING STUPID BECAUSE M-MUH LIES
Whoops. And all of this on top of an episode in which bugger-all happens and this fact is rubbed all over your face ("hahaha i guess all that time i spent trying to fool pepsi didn't matter in the end LMAO")

You know your show has some serious issues when stuff like pic related trumps it in basically every way. Better characters, better worldbuilding, better plot, better music, better utilization of its concept, it even has better fucking ACTION in spite of the rather shoddy animation during fights. Better action than an action show, huh.

Dropped. Don't let my negativity stop you from enjoying Sup Forums and Youtube's AOTS, though.

So what happens if Mamika's creator just keeps writing her in her story like nothing happened? She's still alive in the story but can't come back to reality anymore? So many unanswered questions. But hey, let's have 20 minutes of sharkteeth being a conniving liar instead.

>next episode
>18 minutes of Meteora explaining in minute detail all of Alice's attacks
>30 frames of what seems to resemble a fight
>rest of episode is people appearing and bailing the losing side out

Himegimi said she's give a bunch of stuff to do episodes ago and we still haven't seen any of them do jackshit.

see you next week

Didn't give it much thought but I just noticed:
>weapon spam out the ass
>MUH HOLOPSICON
>wants to destroy the world
>stupidly overpowered

That's more than just a few homages.

>Sup Forums [...]'s AOTS, though.
But that's LWA.

>People think Meteora is the real villain
>Not realizing she's just a decoy for Alice's schemes

The Koreans' fingers need to heal after all that Magane

Alicefags keep saying she's not retarded, so the only other option is that she didn't give a shit about Mamika and is only working towards her own goals.

>Don't let my negativity stop you from enjoying Sup Forums and Youtube's AOTS, though
Thanks man, some times I just need to watch some kusoanime so I can stop thinking about my real life.

>最大級の魔法が炸裂し、目の前で光が爆縮して再び大爆発を起こす。アルタイルの身体が千切れて一度消し飛ぶが、バグの様な粒子が身体を包んだかと思うと、再び再構成される。そこには勝ち誇った様な、狂気のアルタイルの表情が浮かぶ。横薙ぎにまみかの立っている場所へと総ての剣とサーベルが襲う。
>アルタイル「ぁああああああああああッ」
>轟音と吹きすさぶ爆風。瓦礫。伽藍の廃墟の中には、まみかの立っていた場所には、ただ無数の剣が突き刺さっている。
>激しい吐息を轟々と吐いて、血の跡を獣の目で見上げるアルタイル。
Altair was blown the fuck up but immediately reconstructed herself. It seems she's actually insane, not just a teen autist.

See this. Mamika still exists, just not THAT Mamika.

sorry, he's too busy to have screentime

>oh shit I'm about to die, what should my last words to Alice-chan be
>"Alice-chan please listen to that trickster psychopath, surely nothing bad will come of this"
Also they better reveal that Magane explicitly has the power to be supernaturally attracted to unfortunate events because it's getting kind of ridiculous how often she JUST SO HAPPENED to be nearby when shit goes down.

>Mamika said Magane is not the killer, but not who is
>Magane said Meteora is the killer and Altair something
>Alice knows Magane is a liar
>Alice can sense a killer
>Alice will be able to sense Meteora is not a killer
Then it would be obvious that Magane switched the names. Or Souta could explain what he had told Mamika.

>Utterly assblasted Mamikafag
Loving every laugh, no one will miss you.

Ok,if Alice doesn't listen to what Meteora says in ep10 and redeem herself this show for me is over.Plot development is already so slow and this show dares to delay the plot further by this stupid ass manipulated-by-enemy bullshit.I was caught in the crossfire between Alice's cancer and Souta's cancer watching this episode.Go back to drawing your shitty edgy manga Hiroe.Animation writing is not for you.

Can't stop the hat.

She dodged ghost.

God I hope so, I'm suffering without him.

Indeed. Magane told her that Meteora killed Mamika. Free cookie for those who get pic related reference

They've done plenty. What the hell do you want them to do? Blow up Japan?

Shut up

So this explains what's happenning on their end

Highly irresponsible

Waifus don't violate the laws of thermodynamics. But I guess the show is all nonsense and magic anyway, so whatever.

Everyone will have to listen to what Meteora has to say. She'll spend at least 10 minutes speaking non-stop.

That's what I meant, he couldn't hit her at all even before she became immune so trying to punch her wouldn't work.

She was like two seconds away from death, give her a break.

If the creator knows Mamika is killed in reality, he/she will get revived as a trump card to defeat the big baddie in the end.

>hahaha i guess all that time i spent trying to fool pepsi didn't matter in the end LMAO

Seriously people unironically defend this episode? So much time wasted on the plot possibly going in this direction, only for it to turn out to be a total waste of time. I knew Magane would do this shit and she manages to be worse than Izaya. I can't even say she is driving the plot, what plot is she moving? She's just making issues out of nothing to take up time. All the Alice shit is just stretching misunderstandings.

t. Underage retard.

This episode was amazing, you guys can't fool me by pretending to have high standards

>Robot guy appears
>Magane says she will control his robot
>he'll say that this is a lie
>Magane gets a giant robot

At least she'll spare us Magane's 100% useless talk.

Why do you guys keep bullying Meteora? She hasn't infodumped in weeks. You don't need to cry "INFODUMP" every time she opens her mouth.

Don't cry, Mamika is still alive, she's just back in her show.

What a nice compliment

It's got 13 episodes of dragging out to do, you better get used to it or watch it on fast-forward.

At least Magane is cute and has more than one facial expression.

Holy smokes.

Maybe she has lost too much SAN after her mahou shoujo died in front of her.
Just maybe she has 60-70 IQ, along with very violent, erratic coping mechanism against trauma.

>plenty
Like? What? Has Blitz done a single fucking thing? What has Alice done at all other than kidnap her creator? They got into one fight and that's it.

>>hahaha i guess all that time i spent trying to fool pepsi didn't matter in the end LMAO
Only my opinion here, but while I agree with you, I think that at the end of the day the point of that scene was to torture Souta psychologically.

Muy bueno

+12 episodes left dude. I'm betting they will stretch this misunderstanding for 2 more episodes.

She has to get pulled out of her world again by Altair, not happening.

Magane came down with sickness, so here's her replacement for today.
Say something nice about him.

>Seriously people unironically defend this episode
No, it's just some contrarians who will defend this show with anything they have and will swear that they are the majority.

fucking what? Not to mention they already said there are infinite iterations of the characters in their own media. Selesia doesn't even know the plot twists from her own show

user, she will comeback in the end

AliceXMamika will have sweet love somewhere in a island alone together.

It was still too much sharkbitch for me in one episode.