youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
youtube.com/watch?v=IPc9Cs-TcJE
youtube.com/watch?v=z1qF3tsieik
youtube.com/watch?v=QesXS7ygY2g
youtube.com/watch?v=PWj_zc7RBFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to say this is:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

is that the interview with stewart where stewart just went off and sounded like a complete drugged up retard and tucker made sense and leftists worshipped it for the next 15 years?

stewarts point in the interview "people on different sides of the political isle don't really believe in their convictions. let me swear at you to get my point across" like seriously wtf? and retards actually worship this interview and think he said something profound. obviously politics are a deep divider in all people, and people even kill for it.

It's because Stewart was right. Don't let politics and bias cloud your judgement.

>is that the interview with stewart where stewart just went off and sounded like a complete drugged up retard and tucker made sense and leftists worshipped it for the next 15 years?

Yup, that's the interview.

huh? what do you mean he's right? political policies result in mass poverty, death and genocide. fuck off you ignorant pothead. it's only ignorant potheads that think stewart made any sense in this interview. people who refuse to accept responsible and the gravity of importance of the world around them. you're fucking gross. stupid leaf "radical centrist". why don't you go worship your cuck leader trudeau.

Very sad how Stewart supported arming ISIS and Al Qaeds in Syria all because a muslim faggot was president

stewart is basically the biggest joke a human ever, and he showed it completely in this interview with tucker nearly 15 years ago, but the left is too stupid to see through the whole thing.

This is an interview that Tucker had with Gavin McINNES in 2017... skip to 44:15 to see Tucker talk about the Jon Stewart interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPc9Cs-TcJE

>"I learned so much from that exchange, it changed the way I see the world in a good way"

If you're not redpilled just by looking at the state of things in this day and age you are beyond help. If anything Sup Forums is trying to steer the ship in the right directing, but do it with such retardation that it is actually setting us back.

Tucker Carlson is fucking delusional.

>isle

>huh? what do you mean he's right? political policies result in mass poverty, death and genocide. fuck off you ignorant pothead. it's only ignorant potheads that think stewart made any sense in this interview. people who refuse to accept responsible and the gravity of importance of the world around them. you're fucking gross. stupid leaf "radical centrist". why don't you go worship your cuck leader trudeau.

Jon was there to spin his Zionist agenda. Tucker said he quit days before the Crossfire interview and Jon was there to blast him on one of his last days at CNN. It also built up the like that Tucker was fired because of that interview. It was a setup to make Jon look more like a champ to his fan base, and it worked.

I bet Stewart would defend CNN today.

Are you pretending to be an idiot? He was criticizing CNN's media coverage of the issues. He said they should stop being partisan hacks and have actual, meaningful debates.

nice fucking argument you mouthbreathing inbred retard.

Even a filthy kike is right twice an election cycle
youtube.com/watch?v=z1qF3tsieik
He spoke the truth about someone else.

>I bet Stewart would defend CNN today.

It's a weird situation. But Jon Stewart would not defend CNN. Is he on the same side, but if you pay attention to Jon Stewart during the Daily Show years he was also highly obsessive over CNN. it wasn't just his writers, it was Jon who had an axe to grind with them. I think it has a lot to do with Jon realizing how incompetent they are at keeping a steady narrative. Jon even showed up on The Late Show with Colbert to tell CNN how disappointed he was with them.

Shut up faggot, I'm not arguing against you, I agree with you but I still think it's funny.

jon stewart just looked like a fucking idiot in that interview honestly. according to tucker stewarts publicist even called him and apoligized and said he really looked like an ass in the interview. the democrats eat that shit up though. the more retarded you act and the less sense you make, the more they are in love with you.

what does it tell you that almost 15 years later, when tucker now goes on the air and decimates them every night, they have no arguments and this is the only thing they resort to everytime they hear his name. "hurrrrr but did you kno that one time jon stewart went on his show 15 years ago and said people don't really believe in their poltiical opinions and then called him an asshole?"

like yeah, ok. really high level intellectual discourse there bros.

Oh please, he's part of the same system as them.

Damn, his hatred for Jews must run deep.

do tucker and begala still talk?

he suggested that people involved in politics are, as you say yourself, partisan and dont really believe what they say. as someone who has been involved in potlics most of his life THIS IS NOT TRUE, people are willing to fucking die for their political beliefs.

your radical centrism is retarded in a world where the future of the nation is going to be decided by opposing factions with extremely different ideas about how things need to be run. your entire point and stewarts entire point is simply counter to reality. it's a part of that fucking pothead "hey man, nothing really matters, everyone just be peaceful and get along" hippie BS but its not the real world. that's why people say stewart looked like a fucking retard in this interview, and it reflects badly on the people who think this interview was profound. cuz he got angry and indignant over something that is completely and entirely untrue and disconnected from reality, and he just looked like a boob. people who defend him here just look like boobs too.

that was in 2004.
no one liked 9/11, afghan and iraq.
we all knew it was a shitshow.

i'm glad jon stewart stepped down when he figured out what was coming down the road.

and colbert, the english one, and the black guy,
they're not cool anymore..

i think it proves jon stewart had a conscience and a solid moral compass, regardless of his politcal beliefs.

>Oh please, he's part of the same system as them.

I agree with what you're saying. Jon is on the same team. But, I get this feeling that he was unhappy with how badly they fucked up as a network. It really showed when he was on Colbert talking about how they failed during the elections.

Jon Stewart was Anthony Weiner's roomie in college

Weiner then became Schumers office aide in Congress

All 3 are molesters - Stewart got out of Dodge faster than a New York minute

not to mention the fact that stewart was literally the biggest partisan shill of the early 21st century, so why the fuck would you even say this? i mean come on. this interview is indefensible from stewarts perspective, sorry. it's indefensible in every way and just comes off like a massive piece of shit.

>Don't let politics and bias cloud your judgement.
Yet Jon Steward bashed the Republican party more often than the Democracts. Wasn't he letting the Republicans cloud his judgement of fair satire?

youtube.com/watch?v=QesXS7ygY2g

Who said I was a centrist? Have you read the sticky?

>people are willing to fucking die for their political beliefs.
Not necessarily people who make a living from politics, which is most people in your government.

you can't even be serious.
tucker was a republican who opposed bush and the iraq war when it happened, so what the fuck is the point even? stewart, the lefts biggest partisan shill, is accusing tucker, a guy who has had integrity his entire career and never been partisan, of being partisan? come on man. every left-wing retard who thinks this was a real good showing for stewart is frankly a piece of shit IMO.

>Not necessarily people who make a living from politics, which is most people in your government.
how the fuck do you know canadian. have you ever even been in washington DC? you have no idea what that town is like. I've been in politics ever since i was old enough to be, in some capacity or another, you have no fucking clue what your'e talking about. you're some ignorant fucking snownigger from the canadian sticks, you have no idea what the world is. stick to pissing in snow and riding your mule, faggot.

I don't know, maybe it's just nostalgia, or the notion that most of us were probably a little further left on the political scale than we are now, but I'd take Jon Stewart over preaching, condescending foreigners.

lol he's not totally wrong though that news media back then was a retarded competition between HERE'S THE GUY WITH THE RED TIE, NOW THE GUY WITH THE BLUE TIE WITH THE ZINGER

it's a good look into the jewish form of arguing

>I agree with what you're saying. Jon is on the same team. But, I get this feeling that he was unhappy with how badly they fucked up as a network. It really showed when he was on Colbert talking about how they failed during the elections.

Also Stewart was a strong shill for Bernie Sanders before the elections. I think he was not pleased with Hillary stealing the election. Jon and Bernie do have (((a lot in common))).

I miss when Jon Stewart was likable. He's still a kike and I hate what he agrees with but at least he was charming and funny instead of the shit he throws out now.

Whoaa!! Hahaha that was the best fucking ending to Crossfire ever! Stewart got Tucked.

lol

that's what it is today too because those are two groups of people with incredible power in the world who determine the course and direction of all of our lives. how can you be this fucking blind and ignorant to the world around you. stewart was being a comlete fucking retard. it's not "red team" vs "blue team".

its "the team that wants to tax all of your money and give it to the poor and minorities and open up your borders and totally deconstruct the idea of what your homeland stands for" vs "the team that wants let you keep whats yours, does not want to help the poor, and wants you to have pride and respect for your traditions and culture".

and of course those are just a few policy points when there are a million others. how can you fucking retards honestly be this politically ignorant.

fucking retards have no concept of how the world around them effects them.

He's a fucking dick in that video. Listen to the way he says "you're hhhhhuuurrting people." Simultaneously whiny and condescending.

>i'm glad jon stewart stepped down when he figured out what was coming down the road.
What are you talking about? He's the executive producer at the Late Show With Stephen Colbert. He's no longer on the front lines because he helped create hacks like Oliver, Bee, Minaj, Wilmore, you name all the leftist degenerates, and chances are they were on the Daily Show at sometime.

Jon Stewart hasn't stepped down, he's now the puppet master supreme. He went to produce the show of his most prolific protege - Colbert.

CARLSON GOT REKT AND NOW WORKS FOR FOX NEWS

>that's what it is today too because those are two groups of people with incredible power in the world who determine the course and direction of all of our lives.
not really. cable networks are a lot more one-sided propaganda now with the occasional bob beckel tier token opposition. this is also a consequence of jon's crossfire bit and subsequent activism.

STEWART GOT REKT AND IS NOW UNEMPLOYED

>I don't know, maybe it's just nostalgia, or the notion that most of us were probably a little further left on the political scale than we are now, but I'd take Jon Stewart over preaching, condescending foreigners.
I used like Stewart, but I was a big fan of Colbert. That was from 2006-2014.

Obama redpillled me with his Trayvon Martin comment, and then I began to see through Colbert and Stewart.

WHAT you think the crossfire bit changed cable news? hahahahahahahahahaha you think jon stewart changed cable new?? omfg, it figures, of course you're one of the faggots who worships him, just LARPing as a Sup Forumsack. well now you've given yourself away, assbag.

lmfao news was always the same way. it was all run by liberals except for fox news, which was specifically founded by Murdoch to cater to the under represented right-wing political market.

god you're so god damn clueless. go back to your bong and starbucks job. that's all you're destined for in life man, just like everyone else who is too stupid to see through stewarts ruse.

>STEWART GOT REKT AND IS NOW UNEMPLOYED
He's an executive producer on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

liberal news media also shilled for republican wars

>lmfao news was always the same way. it was all run by liberals except for fox news, which was specifically founded by Murdoch to cater to the under represented right-wing political market.
Murdoch's sons are now dismantling Fox's right wing bias. They'll wait till they kick out Hannity, and then they will go for Tucker. Ingram's a temp anyway.

do you know that stewart spent most of his career claiming that main stream media had a right-wing political bias??? LMFAOOOOOOOOOO no seriously like he really genuinely went on the air and told people that every night, and said it in interviews and everything else. omfg how do you now see how badly you were manipulated and lied to by a fucking showman's empty words. fucking pot heads and their cults of personality.

>CARLSON GOT REKT AND NOW WORKS FOR FOX NEWS

Look at how rekt Carlson is with those poor ratings...

a rich boarding school wasp hating jews? no way! oh wait ... there have been movies about wasps not wanting insufferable grubby shapeshifting vermin in their schools and clubs

youtube.com/watch?v=PWj_zc7RBFQ

ziocons run the media

>He's an executive producer on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

Exactly faggot.

executive producer is literally a token position that means nothing.
hhahahahahahaahah "republican wars". tell me about how iraq was a "republican war" when it was passed with bipartisan support and then as soon as dems got into power they just started MORE wars omfg lmfao. you drank so much kool-aid. for fucks sake you people are genuinely motherfucking retarded and hopeless.

I could hardly watch that smarmy, condescending kike but I’ve seen show and Leibovitz was a cunt

It's hilarious going on twitter these days and seeing retards claim that the NYT and WaPo are conservative leaning. A lot of chapo faggots say this kind of thing too.

they werent exactly republican wars. they are jewish wars my dude. take a closer look at who was for vs who was against iraq 2. or syria. the clinton/mccain crypto kike war machine is pretty bipartisan

That bow tie is so cute, I want him to explode in my mouth like a tide pod.

and yes the media did shill for all of those wars and they always shill for wars, and guess what? jon stewart did the bidding of viacom at every turn. he had a young, anti-war audience that he played too, that's all. the only reason he took the anti-war line is because his audience was anti-war. you know how we can prove this? BECAUSE HE NEVER MADE A STINK ABOUT OBAMA GOING INTO LIBYA OR SYRIA OR ANYWHERE ELSE LMFAO YOU FUCKING BRAINWASHED MEDIA ZOMBIE

Saw this live. It was corny as hell. Tucker's initial appraisal was right, John wasn't funny, he was just loud and yelling. And John's schtick about "I'm just a comedian" is such a cop out farce so he can weasel out of being a lefty throne sniffer. Stewart is nowhere near as intelligent as he thinks he is. Tucker (and John's protege Colbert) are actually smart

THAT SAID the Crossfire show was terrible but it was a precursor to the awful pointless partisan panel yelling that's on pretty much every cable news show all day long. So. Fucking. Dumb.

>executive producer is literally a token position that means nothing.
Since when? exec prods control creative content. You think it's a coincidence that Colbert's gone off the deep end? Stewart's had a big hand in that.

the media has definitely been proven to be in collusion with the democrats on a number of occasions so how people can unironically believe this is beyond me. picture related is just one example of a million.

wow CNN has always sucked hasn't it. Glad I never watched

Hmm I wonder why the good innocent Jew is played by a goy and the Jew actors all play WASPs who hate him for no reason

>Doesn't name the Jew
>Redpilled
Pick one.

Also, take off that flag if you think cuckservatives are redpilled.

you have no idea how those things work. when a name gets attached to a production because they have some kind of audience recognition factor with the brand, they aren't actually contributing anything and often times they're not even really getting paid. like if John Carpenter executive producers the next Halloween movie, he's not actually doing anything. he might get a small, small fee for the use of his name, but that's it. it's usually an agreement whereby one party is happy to see their name used, and the other is happy ot use it. nothing more.

yes

They were fake news all the way back in the first Gulf War, literally lying about reporters' locations to make it seem like they were close to the action.

>Tucker (and John's protege Colbert) are actually smart
Colbert isn't smart. He's very talented, but after sticking around the Daily Show crew and special correspondents for so many years, a liberal tumor has formed in his brain. He used to be pretty funny on the Colbert Report, now he's just insufferable.

it scares me that I used to watch those tv jews completely unaware and the only reason I know better now is cuz I found my way here ..so many others are still plugged into the matrix

This anti centrist wingtard shit again? You fucking wingfags think because you blindly follow a fucking political party that you "hold serious convictions or beliefs. It is faggots that support the two party system that are responsible for or weak minded and easily brainwashed public

>hurr durrr, I pick a side after some faggot draws a line of contrast that I can easily see with my feeble fucking smooth brain... that means I have "conviction"

or they call up carpenter and say "hey got any ideas for this movie" and he says "well i would the guy kill people" and they say "ok" and that's the end of the contribution. literally that's how that shit works. "executive producer" credit literally means dick in the entire industry most of the time, unless its from someone you've never heard of.

>republicans aren't pushing trannyism on my children so they can't dindu nuffin wrong

wow this is what retardation looks like.

Brainlet
If he ranted directly about the Jews he would be fired
He is leading normies to the answer

>you have no idea how those things work. when a name gets attached to a production because they have some kind of audience recognition factor with the brand, they aren't actually contributing anything and often times they're not even really getting paid. like if John Carpenter executive producers the next Halloween movie, he's not actually doing anything. he might get a small, small fee for the use of his name, but that's it. it's usually an agreement whereby one party is happy to see their name used, and the other is happy ot use it. nothing more.
I find it hard to believe that Stewart's on the Late Show but is not contributing in any way towards the shit that's peddled on that show. It's absolutely ridiculous. I don't think Colbert is alone in that lunacy.

wut?

this might shock you, but jon stewart is a jew

LOL ok find it as hard to believe as you want, you're just a moron, that's all. you're too stupid to see they just attached his name to the show because it makes pothead retards who swooned for stewart swoon over colbert. it's called M_A_R_K_E_T_I_N_G and its obviously something you and your leftoid tard friends are too stupid to see through because you idiots get manipulated at every point and on every topic.

such substance, much reply

Leibowitz invented a whole new form of propaganda. The lying clown. He lies and lies and lies. When people call him out, he says you can't criticize him because he's just a clown telling jokes. What a scumbag. Now millennials get their “news” from Comedy Central. Late night “comedy” shows have become nothing but political rallies.

>If he ranted directly about the Jews he would be fired
And thus, his message isn't true.

>He is leading normies to the answer
No, he's not. Opposing Democrats and supporting Republicans does not answer the JQ.

your comment was totally incoherent so that's what you get in return. speak clearly and make sense or learn to deal.

(((they))) are going to have to try make a huge move towards censorship on the open net. the truth is right in front of everyones face, but people just cant see it because the information you see on tv and movies is just so heavily slanted. they must be scared to death of those cnn star of david infographs and stuff like that

Jon Lebowitz is a well trained Talmudic sophist that's all the clips shows.

Leibowitz actually does work on the show.

you dont say

it's so funny how this POS essentially pushed marxism for so many years while being a Viacom company man, partisan shill and coming from a major wall street power family, yet still claiming to be "against the 1%" and the retards who worshipped him were still too stupid to see his angle. much of the same shit goes for colbert.

/ourguy/ praises him every day on his radio program because he invites jews on his show and laughs in their faces

>it's called M_A_R_K_E_T_I_N_G and its obviously something you and your leftoid tard friends are too stupid to see through because you idiots get manipulated at every point and on every topic.
Dude, I don't like Stewart or Colbert. The fuck are you calling me a leftist for faggot? Fine, I accept that exec producers do jack shit you fucking faggot.

thanks for reminding me this exists

that faggot tucker probably has PTSD from that, notice how he never invites jewish comedians lmao he got put in his place

>notice how he never invites jewish comedians lmao he got put in his place
Which self-respecting news anchor invites any comedians on their show?

Did they really hate him for no reason? From what I recall he came out of the gate lying about who he was. He lied to even get admitted to the school. If you're a Jew, fess up. This is what they do, lie and shapeshift to weasel into high status communities built by gentiles. Gentiles don't want or need them. Would you lie about being a Jew to get into some Jew fraternity in college (there are honestly a lot of exclusive Jew frats)? No, it's psychotic. But to them, lying and pretending to be a pseudo-gentile to get over on the goy is as natural as breathing

they don't understand that to people like stewart, viacom and stewarts family (aka the leibowitz family before he changed his name) if they can get you on welfare, socialized healthcare, and totally dependent on the government THEN THEY OWN YOU. you are their slave. you will ALWAYS do as they tell you and they can cement their power over you and secure their place as the ruling class.
same goes for lots of figures in the media who play similar schticks, and people like Anderson Cooper AKA "Anderson Vanderbilt".

bill o'reilly