ANISON MATRIX!! - アニソンマトリクス - Thread 2

1st Saturday of the Month

GET IN HERE

twitch tv / mogra

START 23:00PM - END 05:00AM (Japan Time)

■GUEST DJ
The LASTTRAK(TakachenCo.&C.Sayid)
百合蔵(P@RTY!!/グッドコーデ)

■RESIDENT DJ
D-YAMA(MOGRA)
Esupa (AniLab.)
HokBoy (合法ロリパーティー / VOCALOID-ManiaX)
melo (elemog)
kei。 (elemog)
Oblongar (sprout's dub 94 / 2D M3NTiON)
chefoba (AniLab. / discloud / Lowfer Records)

■VJ
DeLPi
すーすけ (A-HOL!C / Xi-lium)
くなはら(Xi-lium/NEWKOOL/かっこいいアニソンがかかるイベント/Anicrush!!!)
310※お休みです

■TIMETABLE
01:40~02:20 Oblongar/すーすけ&くなはら • Next Mogra Anison Matrix event is on the first Saturday of July (Saturday 1st)
Again, check /ghost/ for updates during the month to keep you informed.

For the Anons, Janitors and Mods that doesn't know what Mogra is.
MOGRA is a stream of UNTZ in a club from Akiba.
It's an otaku club. Pretty much all the music played is OP and ED remixes of ANIME series.
Sup Forums has been streaming it from quite some time and it even has stickys in New Years Day.

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/99333924 (Sticky I - 13/14)
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/99338787 (Sticky II - 13/14)
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151640412 (Sticky III - 16/17)

▶︎ READ ALL THE PASTAS POSTED IN THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING ANYTHING.
▶︎ DON'T BRING SHIT FROM TWITCH CHAT IN HERE.
▶︎ DON'T RESPOND TO SHITPOST, JUST REPORT.
▶︎ DON'T BLOGPOST.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2
pastebin.com/Gw14GnS8
pastebin.com/msFNGU1K
pastebin.com/uFk6q55f
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get in here fagets
reminder megumi will win da souma

FLY AWAY NOW

The LASTTRAK is next
should be good

FLY AWAY

FLY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

FLY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

WAO

Just in time for S3.

PASTA 01

All you are going to need is here.

PLEASE READ ALL THE PASTAS BEFORE ASKING, THANKS.

▶︎Info dump a lot of shit about mogra:
pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg

▶︎How to watch Mogra on MPC
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2

▶︎Your CHRISTMAS present, SUPAAAA VJs&DJS PASTA, almost every DJ & VJ of Anison Matrix till date.
pastebin.com/Gw14GnS8 (Original)
pastebin.com/msFNGU1K (Updated)

▶︎Since a lot of you fags always arrive late I made this for you fags.
MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2017
pastebin.com/uFk6q55f

▶︎Low bitrate mp3 stream for those with potato-tier internet, courtesy of some user/s and meguca dev user.
-old one
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
-new one
insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
(If they don't work, wait for dev user)

>▶︎▶︎▶︎The Rips of the event are always posted in the last thread of the Mogra - Anison Matrix stream in /ghost/, just wait for them.

Again, PAY ATTENTION HERE.
Next Mogra Anison Matrix event is on the first Saturday of July (Saturday 1st)
Again, check /ghost/ for updates during the month to keep you informed.

Also please, maintain all kind of blogpost or questions that lead to blogpost to 0.
If you are one of the people that want to travel to Mogra one day and want to do it with some user, ask it in /ghost/ to avoid all the shitposting, thanks.

Season 3 hype

S3 OMEDEYOU

三期!!!!

is it just me or sound quality's got better?

Is it me or did the sound quality go up after the disconnection?

PASTA 02

I already said this a lot of times and last month they were asking this so.
I won't risk on making a thread for other event that is not ANISON MATRIX on Sup Forums.
Don't want to get mods angry after all we fight to get back mogra threads and now we are good with them.
As I already said, Anison Matrix have been here for a long time, that's what marks the difference with other events that have never been. Also Anison Matrix event is the more Sup Forums related because it has a majority of anisong themes.
There are other events that have anison, but not enough to be Sup Forums related, and we are walking on a thin line here.
NEW YEAR is a special, so it's 50/50 Sup Forums related, but not all the music they pass are anisongs.

That's why I only make:
- Anison Matrix This one has been streamed on Sup Forums the longest, every first saturday of the month.
- Mogra Anniversary as a place/bar, it's a 3 days event in August, we only do Saturday/Sunday that are the more Sup Forums related ones, for the Friday we decide later
- Anison Matrix Anniversary One day event, always first Saturday of May.
- New Year Countdown, Last day of the year

As I already said in the past, I will only make Anison Matrix threads.
Someone sugested to make a thread for other Mogra events on /jp/, so if you want to make one, feel free to do it.
But take in count that I don't know /jp/ rules or /jp/ at all, I'm only from Sup Forums and /w/.
So if they don't like/want those threads, please don't push hard on them and just don't make them, it could end affecting Anison Matrix threads.

Examples:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/141161312
desuarchive.org/a/thread/122830717
desuarchive.org/a/thread/123178659
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143587235
Don't use the name Anison Matrix for an Anison Index event, they are not the same.
Don't make reminders or threads to remember the next mogra event and read all the pastas before doing/asking anything, don't do it again, you will only confuse other anons and give a bad name to this threads and check /ghost/.

EH NANDATTE

kek, so it's not just me

BE MY FRIEND ;_;

Be my friend.

Bass got stronger.

You just got used to it

PASTA 03

READ

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.

If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.

There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to Sup Forums manners.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case, you can stay and enjoy with us, but please, adapt to Sup Forums and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

--Also, now that we are using twitch, avoid bring their manners from the chat to mogr/a/ threads or copy and paste the comments you see there.
>Also, now that we are using twitch, avoid bring their manners from the chat to mogr/a/ threads or copy and paste the comments you see there.

Who's that embarassing gaijin jumping up and down?

>jumping gaijin in the front

average mografag

PASTA 04

When stream goes down/RIP/kill/Yunchi/Kawada/Hard/Page/DEDEMOUSE, this happens sometimes due to technical difficulties, copyrights or other things.
Just wait and don't blogpost what you are doing, this could only bring bad attention.
So, no blogposting, questions that lead to blogposting and also no "thread is kill, what now?" kind of post.

Go watch/read/listen something in the mean time.

If you want to post random Soundclouds, to a degree that is Anison Matrix related, do it just to keep the thread alive, but and this is very important, just leave the thread reach page 9 or 10 first and them bump it.
In moments like this, it's better to stay the major amount of time out of page 1, to avoid shitposters.

Taku was redeemed in DAY 2 of the AKIHABARA MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY so he is not more in this list, Omedetou gozaimasu! Taku.

Me

Shit I just woke up.
How much did I miss?

Probably this guy

DIE ZOOKI

>ore

PASTA 05
Still posting this pasta for prevent things.

I have read some threads of Porter Robinson x Madeon's Shelter and they looked like hell so before anons start shitposting about it, please if you want to discuss about Shelter do it but please, do it in peace.

For the ones that don't know what is it, here is a little info in pic related and also the short of SHELTER - (Behind The Scenes) and the song (audio only).
Since Nyaa.se is kill, RIP, don't know what you use so choose your poison.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&s=0&max=50&userID=0&q=+Porter+Robinson
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&s=0&max=50&userID=0&q=SHELTER+-+%28Behind+The+Scenes%29
nyaa.si/?q=+Porter+Robinson&f=0&c=0_0
nyaa.si/?q=SHELTER+-+%28Behind+The+Scenes%29&f=0&c=0_0

DIESUKI

DIE SUKI

DIE SUKI

DIE SUKI

DIE SUKIIIIIIII

DAISUKI

DIE SUKI
A lot including CAUSE I FEEEEL

It's fine enjoy mogra dude

DIE SUCKY

>Dat drop

DIE SUKI

>WHAT

PASTA 07

Before someone ask, I don't know moon, so it's a shitty translation from google.
The 2 GUEST DJ and info on new VJ since 310 it's on holiday.

▶︎The LASTTRAK(TakachenCo.&C.Sayid)
Brothers remixer unit from Iwate. From 2009, Animon will be remixed to DJ-specific dance music and released to the net one after another, will be receiving attention from the Anison club scene centering on Akihabara mogra. Artists who have provided remixes and songs so far ranging from Midicronica, Nirgilis, Cherry Brown, Deco * 27, Team Shachihoko, fhana, PAGE, Charisma.com and hip hop to idols and official remixes of Anison. In recent years he has participated in rhyming association "REAL GOLD", remix collection of GRANRODEO "Re: Rodeo", Takada Koeda "how to find happiness" made at cloud funding, 3 rd album "Toyful Basket" of Mitsumori Suzuki .

▶︎百合蔵(P@RTY!!/グッドコーデ)
Born in Fukui Prefecture, he is active mainly in Kansai.
Regardless of the framework of original songs / remixes, I am good at DJs with contents centered on two-dimensional idols.
In the same name Bass music DJ, belonging to the Kansai team Dugem Di Barat as Funkot DJ in the name of LZ.
Kansai Idol Master Club Event P @ RTY !! Organized and Uncle Boys' All-England Event Good Coordinate! Organized.

Mr. Uchida. Mai Fuchigami. Marika Takano.

▶︎くなはら (Kunahara) [VJ for today but also a DJ]
During college years, I am interested in the video with an overwhelming activity at the independent film club. After that, after being engaged in animation, after undergoing activities such as sentence doujin circle, started the VJ activity as a result of the 2013 Xi-lium VJ public invitation.
After the start of the VJ activity, he worked vigorously and has expanded the place of activity smoothly, such as trying the charaEXPO official after party VJ which was held at the main stage of Shirokuro Festival and Singapore.

DIE SUKI

COULD IT BE? Is it the return of titan gaijin from 2 matrixes ago?

DIE
SUKI

DO YOU CONSUME GROUND MEAT PRODUCTS?

I BUY SAUSAGE

I BUY SAUSAGE

I BUY SAUSAGE

I BUY SAUSAGE

THAT TRANSITION

I BUY SAUSAGE

PASTA 08

Since a lot of you fags always arrive late I made this for you fags.

MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2017
pastebin.com/uFk6q55f

Also so you can stalk your favorite djs & vjs during the month.

SUPAAAA VJs&DJS PASTA (UPDATED)
pastebin.com/msFNGU1K

>there will never be another I BUY SAUSAGE x crazy frog mashup
Why not just tie the noose today?

Lucky Star was way too long ago.

ONI A BEST
ONI A BEST
ONI A BEST
ONI A BEST
ONI A BEST

Is it too late?

Lucky Star was 10 years ago. A full decade.

Satori a best

Damn I hate this show

Girls are nice though

AOTS
O
T
S

PASTA 09

Still posting it for future references, better prepared than sorry.

TO ALL ABOUT THE CUTS IN THE STREAM.

I wanted to talk about this, not that it's going to happend today but I'm going to post this pasta anyway so anons can learn what to do in this especial situation if it happens in the future (It will happend some day), knowing is half of the battle. Better if you get familiar with it before it happend again, give thanks that this is not a regular pasta.

>TEST PASTA, DON'T WORRY (but read it)

PASTA 09

READ HERE
>READ HERE
READ HERE
>READ HERE
READ HERE
>READ HERE

Bump limit reached and already on page 10 and they cut the stream for a hole segment more than sure due to COPYRIGHT.
If we 404, I will NOT make a new thread TILL THE STREAM IS BACK (that is when the next DJ start)

I will not move from the computer, so stay calm, I'm ready to make a new thread, it will only take me the time to enter a Captcha and hit the Post button, just saying it now so you people don't all go into panic mode.
STAY IN /GHOST/ in this same thread just in case if you want to talk to other anons.
If I don't respond in /ghost/ it's because I'm refreshing and monitoring the ustream channel so I'm concentrated in that.

So again, don't worry and don't ask - "NEW THREAD WHEN?" it will get others worried, JUST WAIT.
If you see someone asking this, redirect it to this pasta.

>00:00 _____________________ • 00:00 _____________________ •

SHOCKING BLUE

MIKO A CUTE

shieet, Oblongar always have good sets

WARABI A BRO

GREEN > MIKO > SHIT > ONI = FRENCH > EMPRESS

Sup Forums was best when it was 10 pages of :3 and completely unusable

delete this

Renai Boukun OP when?

CHU CHU CHULIP

PASTA 12

A reminder to all, try not to fight and have a good fun stream.

Series can be good and have a good OP
Series can be shit and have a good OP
Series can be good and have a shit OP
Series can be shit and have a shit OP

Series can be good and have a good ED
Series can be shit and have a good ED
Series can be good and have a shit ED
Series can be shit and have a shit ED

Series can be good and have a good insert song
Series can be shit and have a good insert song
Series can be good and have a shit insert song
Series can be shit and have a shit insert song

So in the end an OP/ED/IS can be good or bad, we are not here to fight/disscus over that, make a specific thread just for that.
There is no need to fight over this, especially in this day of the month. Try to enjoy it with other anons, DJs are not always going to play the song you like and more than once they are going to play something you hate.
There are a lot of songs I don't like but other anons like (not going to say which ones, ever) so if you have something negative to say about some OP/ED/IS, don't. Don't do it, don't say it, you know it can only end in shitpost if you do.
You don't win anything from that, just wait till the song ends and let other anons enjoy what they like.
And for the ones that see a negative post about some OP/ED/IS, DON'T REPLY, it is one of 3, an user shitposting on purpose to derail the thread, someone with a legitimate negative opinion that it's just mad at the serie/song or someone that doesn't do it on purpose due to be new to this threads or a crossboarder (not a problem with the two last of them) that doesn't know how we enjoy this threads, so either way redirect him to this pasta.
So PLEASE, AGAIN, try not to fight and have a good fun stream.

のヮの

OTOME YO

Have I missed anything great? Just remembered this was the 1st saturday of the month.

Who is going to play adrenaline

I'm so used to the Carpainter remix the original sounds weird to me already.

I do actually like their twitch channel backdrop, it's just ruined by the stupid chat stream

It always makes me think of Nadesico.

Why are there so many foreigners there???

Last song.

PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

01:40 •

>WUG s2
>Yamakan isn't in the staff

MAKES ME GIGGLE EVERY TIME

wich wug wud u fug

All of this idoling.
I love it.

WTF WITH ALL THESE IDOLS

I don't mind this at all

God I wish this fucking Fiio DAC could go louder. The audio is way too quiet.

Wonder if I have any power transistors lying around, I'll fucking build a better amp.

WUG is really getting a second season?
Did anyone even like it?

WAKE UP!

What WUG mix is this?

YE@R OF THE IDOL

PAATO PAATO

PAATTO PAATTO

How new?

PAATO PAAto