There is literally nothing wrong with smoking marijuana

There is literally nothing wrong with smoking marijuana.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alJZSH3MQIc
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mg7qKstnPk
youtube.com/watch?v=-GcOywFYqDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k

But people who drink their weight in alcohol will tell you otherwise.

Smoke is always bad
Start vaping it m8

Then why do potheads act like asswipe faggots all the time?

Literally!

Potheads are Alcoholic equivalents. Weed culture itself is goofy and degenerate. Smoking a joint to enjoy yourself with a friend is not.

What do you mean by wrong?

I agree with you buddy.
I don't get why people can't smoke a joint like a normal person drinks a glass of wine,
instead of getting retarded and obnoxious about it.

This.

If smoking pot is your identity your an insufferable cunt. If you smoke and dont have it on blast then who the fuck cares

You do you

Because one is legal and the other was seen as a taboo not too long ago

>dude weeeeeed
Am I the only person who gets anxiety attacks from smoking weed?

yes but keep it away from me

Depends how you enjoy yourself with your friend. Could be degenerate.

Roses are red,
Dank nugs are green,
I smoke weed.

this

Just wait until people figure out cocaine isn't half as bad as they make it out to be either.

I had some friends who did. I get paranoid sometimes. it happens to a lot of people i know actually

>Dude weed lmao

literally lowers test

hey look everybody! a fucking retard is speaking for everyone again!!

because you live in a stupid place filled with stupid retards who aren't representative of the rest of the world because the rest of the world has left your shithole behind before you were even alive

Not politics. Go back to Sup Forums before I report you to the DEA.

Agreed user. Not half as bad as a cig or bottle of wild turkey

Legalization vs prohibition relates to government policy.

Frying pans have a handle. Part of Forida is sometimes called the pan handle. Florida has a government. Therefore, frying pans are political

holy shit this is from georgia?

I do have an honest question for all of you right now: If I told you that cocaine is essentially just high-dose high-affect coffee would you believe me?

OP is skynet
every (((you))) is a 1 or 0 and it grows stronger every second

youtube.com/watch?v=alJZSH3MQIc
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mg7qKstnPk

holy shit that's like the only thing that shithole must be famous for

There's nothing with smoking meth either and it's a hell of a lot better than weed.

Try quoting for a month and see how hard it is. I know someone who had spent as much as $400 a month on it. Goes through extreme anxiety when he doesn't get it. That's an addiction.

You make excuses for how great it is just like an alcoholic makes excuses for alcohol.

Weed is just like any other negative thing that gives you a good time. Moderation is key, don't be a stoner who does nothing but smoke all day, but don't be a raging boomer that thinks weed is a few steps away from heroin.

you should really only use weed during sex

This pretty much. I'm still anti-pot though. I don't want to hire anyone who can be more likely to injure themselves on the job and render themselves useless. Pot users are too commonly idiots.

im calling the cops on you

let's just roll out sharia then since people can't be fucking trusted to be adults

Yeah why can’t they be reasonable and hygenic like alcohols

The cops are already here. They've been here for days trying to steal my stash. Fuckers.

>teeth fall out from smoking meth
>"so much better than weed"

Weed is always degenerate. Kidding yourself like this just makes it sadder.

this is glass grade yo

>Hippocampal neurotoxin
>induces mental illness
>harms sleep quality
>IQ impairment
>lower academic achivement
>cancerous delivery system
>dopamine dysregulation, causing motivation and anger problems
>negative cultural associations which are arguably even worse
>addictive
>permanent brain damage in developing kids like OP

totally harmless. Thanks plebbit

have you tried it? did it make you into a degenerate? is that why you don't like it? because you're a degenerate but think it's the weed's fault?

oh hey i have that same kitchenware! sistema, right?

my gun made me shoot that person i didn't kill him it was the gun!

the rhyme did it
youtube.com/watch?v=-GcOywFYqDE

>harms sleep quality

Nigga you so full of shit fucking get outta here.

because only the asswipe faggots who smoke weed talk about it

yet you associate with them because you're too much of a asswipe faggot to know anyone that isn't one

Marijuana is for liberals, alcohol is for conservatives, a little of both for libertarians.

everyone smokes it you fucking moron

THC impairs REM sleep. Memory consolidation doesn't happen as effectively and instead you get permatired retards who don't even realize their functioning with deficiency

15% of the population. Kill yourself

and they happen to be all liberals or liberterian. there's not one conservative that doesn't smoke weed you dipshit

Nonsense you've never slept after getting high. It's the best sleep ever.

Infused coconut oil is based. I cooked a quarter of semi decent nugs last night and will get baked out of my mind once a night for 2 weeks. 40$. Worth it for the swiss train like bowel activity alone.

>emotional teenager

I sure love self-serving anecdotes going against established fact

drinking and smoking right now (just got out of a 3hr night class)

i'd say i'm a libertarian but deep down I think Hitler dindu

what fact? cite some sources

stfu no one needs to blog their fucking shit on here this is a debate not a god damn status update

>inhaling smoke every day for decades
>THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!!!!
Yeah. Sure.

I can't wait for all you potcucks to start dying of lung cancer and COPD.

Fuck you bitch

The established fact is that weee helps with sleep and helps with insomnia. I mean you fucks talk about this shit like you have the slightest clue. You've never even gotten high before you simply have no idea what your on about.

>marijuana use can cause cognitive impairment and should be used with caution if you have a mental health condition.

That's especially true if you're a liberal, and if you aren't a libshit already, it will turn you into one.

mental illness has a higher rate amongst the more "conservative" ie religious parts of america

>thinking this is a debate

>mental illness has a higher rate amongst the more "conservative" ie religious parts of america
According to (((science)))

>emotional teenager
That is not an argument.

if statistics is science to you, then yes

Ok. Then quit