Divine punishment fucking when?!

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/myzzz1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"why am I here again?"
>"oh right, the lifeforce drain"

Not all heroes wear ca-

>200X
>woodfucker chooses the easily manipulatable chaotic low-IQ genki Chariot before the rational overachiever Croix
>2016
>woodfucker chooses the easily manipulatable chaotic low-IQ genki Akko before the rational overachiever Diana
Hmm... really give you the old thinkaroo

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW CHARIOT IS EVIL

WOODFUCKER

Eh, nuffin personell, kid.

>steals akko's magic
>"come on akko, try harder! a believing heart is magic!"

Well, if Diana managed to fix it, so will do Akko in the last episode after 3 episodes of edge

Acquiring the Grand Triskelion will restore Akko's magic.

Chariot's parents must be so proud

>3 episodes of edge

Diana is hard-working, smart and resolute.

Chariot a cute. CUTE!

>Akko returns to her room and starts packing
>Diana walks in

>Akko-
>It was all lies. It was all pointless.
>Akko, you're running away-
>I have every reason to
>Just like Chariot. You don't want to be like Chariot, do you?

>No....I don't.

Will it? People seem to think its evil now. Ive been trying to figure out if its still a good thing or if its some chario/woodfucker jedi mind trick.

>posted a shitty version of the edit
Still better than chariot though

>"Dont worry Chariot, i will never leave you like Akko did.."

It has the potential to be both, hence why it's sealed.

Diana tears the Chariot special card in front of Akko and tells Akko she should just be herself than trying to imitate Chariot, and then they hug.

But how good must've Diana been originally if even stealing her magic still let her be the best at magic in the school?

>akko logic-ing

>Triskelion ends up being some evil mcguffin or some shit
>"yeah, sorry for not telling you, Akko, it's not likt it would justify everything"

Diana lost her magic as a child and had to work painfully to regain it

take a wild guess when exactly did she lose it

So if the oriental witch pure of heart unlocks it then good thing?

Does Akko have any redeeming qualities? She's dumb and sucks at magic. At least Chariot was just dumb

I'm working under the assumption that Chariot permanently drained some magic. If so, then Akko will never be able to fly and Diana will never live to her full potential

OPINION DULY NOTED, I CONCUR BUT I STILL FIND HER SYMPATHETIC GIVEN WHAT WE'VE SEEN OF HER IN THE PRESENT DAY

Totally not a villain shot.

Diana believed, never gave up and she got her magic back.

Maybe Chariot's motto is not really bullshit after all.

a believing heart is her magic, but someone else's heart

I knew Ursula looking ambiguous during the early series was weird.

Chariot never had any parents.

Is this a meme..or from prescreening...

Woodfucker hides in plain sight

She's generally loyal and has an at least decent moral compass?

will Andrew's 2 years of yay glop into Akko?

>low-IQ
>annoying
>no principles
>no dignity
>no trust
>egoistic
>top troublemaker
>stubborn
>not a hard worker
>is a lewd slut (>but muh skirt i-isn't lewd)
>no manners
>no education worth mentioning
>sucks at what she loves
>is literally too physically crippled to do what she loves
This is only from the top of my head.

That's of course if the Triskellion manages to restores everything.

>decent moral compass
>steals tarts from the pantry

>please don't rob her future from her!

ayy

He's a muggle, so no.

So i guess this actually happened in episode 21

Can't really blame her if she's paying tuition for a "top school" and all the food served are just potatoes.

If Diana still managed to overcome her magic drain, Akko still has a future. Just that the suffering would less if she wasn't affected 10 years ago.

Kind of implies that the manadrain can be fixed with time (like Diana did). Diana will probably offer some cure or some shit to Akko at some point.

there are still some loose ends that I still think are unanswered
Why does Chariot need to destroy the moon?
if it was for a bad reason why does woodward, and miranda still trust her?
what significance does chariot have in the ps4 game? is she still relevant?
how does king crimson work?
why does chariot, croix, and woodward all want reconstruction magic to be released?

>It's obvious that Andrew x akko is endgame
You mean threesome end

They won't make Ursula genuinely evil though, just more grey. Ursula wants the reconstruction magic to fix her mistake, but she betrayed the rod, which could have been staged by Woodfucker, and now she needs her pet retard to do it for her because she can't use the rod anymore. It was obviously an accident and I doubt she intended to rape everyone's magic permanently, but if she lets Akko know the truth then Akko wouldn't have done what was asked of her even if Ursula said it wasn't her intention.

We are not sure if the pollen effects were immediate or were a slow process. According to the spoilers, seems like is the latter.

blame the Irish

maybe the moon shit was her misinterpreting the Rod's 7th Word

>Chariot tells children that a believing heart is their magic because she stole their actual magic.

Really makes you think. I imagine that Diana is gonna be really pissed about how she manipulated Akko since she was a kid basically.

>"you see, mr. Musk, I was only pretending to be retarded. I hope it doesn't screw the tides pls no jail"
She knew very well what she was doing. Stop making excuses for her.

SUCY WAS RIGHT SINCE 2013, SHE WAS A FRAUD

I DIDN'T WANT HER TO BE RIGHT

>Kind of implies that the manadrain can be fixed with time (like Diana did). Diana will probably offer some cure or some shit to Akko at some point.
Diana will need to hold hands with Akko at least 1 time a day to fully recharge her back in magic.

AND she sold them trading cards, what a fucking jew

>excuses

It's more like you're now pushing "she's evil" meme.

Needs more intensive mana transfer treatments.

>>It's obvious that Andrew x akko is endgame
Akko lost her hat again for boy plot so it's pretty certain that at the end Andrew will come back again to shoehorn into the plot and return it to her bringing her smile back.

I'm kinda mad at Trigger they lack balls and can't add him normally than such bullshit.

>Akko will have to consume 500g of Diana's bodily fluids every day to recharge her magic

Entirely possible. I can't imagine any of the witches have the power to scar the moon by complete accident. Which begs the question what Chariot would have done with the reconstruction magic in the first place. Is it simply "make everybody happy"? Woodward is slimy as fuck too, there is no way she's not related to it. If it was the 7th word and she was sabotaged, it would explain why she feels like its her fault. Lying to Akko is kind of a shit move, but I appreciate Trigger adding hype and ambiguity to the scenario

SO, who's going to be in the right by the end of it all?

Granted, those were totally to bring more people around, but to be fair, those royalties were completely left to whoever the manager was, especially if she (Chariot) disappeared and can't claim them as Ursula, so she's pretty much a poorfag now.

I still love Chariot!

Friendly reminder that Diana has the most flag and personal stakes in all the remaining plot points:

Great Triskelion?
>Diana has been actively researching it and told Akko that she wanted to use it to restore magic to its former glory and help people

Chariot's crime?
>Diana is the only one who knows about Chariot losing her magic
>Diana is one of Chariot's victims, just like Akko

Akko's depression?
>As a victim AND fan of Chariot and someone that shares Akko's dream, Diana is the only one who can actually understand Akko's feelings
>Premium Rare Card

Croix's plot?
>Diana is the only witch the school other than Chariot and maybe Finneran that knows Croix is bad news and actively opposes her modernization

War subplot?
>It was explicitly Diana's mom died working to prevent war

Should Diana have been the MC?

war doesn't determine who is right, only who is left.

>witch of murder

This puts a whole lot of the series into a new light, doesn't it?

>Should Diana have been the MC?
She would have to have a personality first.

Chariot will be with Croix in the end and they run away together.

Me too.

I'm sad there's nothing but suffering for her now.

Why didn't she just join forces with Chariot to destroy the Moon?

How do Akkos parents feel that they're literally paying for their kid to fail

I can deal with this.

They should have given one of those to Lotte and Sucy. They have no role or personal stakes in the story beyond being Akko's sidekicks.

>Should Diana have been the MC?
No. She's doing pretty well as a non-violent deuteragonist.

It's like watching young Hitler play carelessly in 1900.

>Chariot will never sneak into your room, suck out your magic and leave only yays in its place
;-;

Small price to pay to have her leave the house.

>she smiled while killing people's dreams
wew

Wrong. Chariot will be finally sick of everything and once she finally loses all of her power she will give herself to the authorities.

Croix will either:

1.Run away.
2.Worm her way out due to government shenanigans.

Technically it's not something permanent since Diana powered through and managed to restore her magic through sheer effort. That just explains why Akko had such a hard time.

This, she's just like Satsuki in that the idiot loudmouth girl grounds them a bit

That was the altered memories, though.

NO REMORSE WHATSOEVER

>More than 24 hours until we find out if these spoilers are real or not.

why was Satsuki so much taller than Ryuko if she was just one year her elder

>Chariot was basically a fugitive after the show
>All the magic people hate her (because they know what she did)
>everyone has been lying to Akko about Chariot, probably because they felt sorry for her being a victim

Wrong.

What we saw was the real, yet incomplete thing.

Otherwise, Croix would have mentioned something when checking Akko's memories.

URSULA IS REPENTING DON'T BULLY HER

Spoilers, again. Please vote.
poal.me/myzzz1
poal.me/myzzz1
poal.me/myzzz1
poal.me/myzzz1

>people should be the same height
Ryuko is a womanlet

They're real, I know it for sure. It matches Twitter and 2ch posts and make perfect sense with the story introduced so far.

they are biological sisters man

>Croix is doing the same thing Chariot did
>Even wears the same looking clothes
Is she doing it on purpose to fuck with her?

Glad this reveal happened because it finally explains why Ursula tried so hard to hide that she was Chariot from Akko.