Ex moderator here...

Ex moderator here. Mods on Sup Forums are deleting right wing threads and bumping left wing shill threads to the first page. The shills are mostly mods and some bots mixed in. If don’t believe me then just look at the fucking front page.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0aCQt
archive.fo/V8sBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a phoneposter.

archive.fo/0aCQt

ARCHIVED

Operation LAZARUS reporting in

Why?

join us now

rizon

#lazarus

8ch > 4ch

sure. that's why amerimutt and blacked threads get deleted within 5 mins while holohoax and race realism threads get 320 replies.

Knew it.

its full on left wing here now

tons of my shit gets deleted and banned
its full on south Korean pussy mind control cult tier at this point

Yeah, we know. The new kids might not, though.

Fuck off to WoW, you fucking roleplayer.

pffffffffffflflfblfblflbflbfbb

my bot logs state otherwise faggot.

you awoke the old gods and now all shareblue filth will be fucking purged

>roleplayer

LAZARUS completely fucking shifted the discourse dynamic over the past 3 weeks. shills are now called out on the spot and people want fucking blood.

tell me more about your salts.

Cuck is on a dream boat of
>Powertrip
not happening faggot

recent archive
archive.fo/V8sBk

Bump

That's pretty obvious, you post a thread with something interesting that could be investigated by the power of autism and it sinks to the archives like lead, but a thread about traps, BBCs, asian mascuality or muh sjws will get 200+ replies, as will larpers like Q.

>Trudeau is an agent of the Bronfmans
>Frank Giustra is involved in shady deals with the Clintons all across Haiti and Latin America
>The Australian government has given $300 million+ to the Clintons
>Marines in North Africa are recovering stolen uranium
>*crickets*
>This is Tyrone and he's gonna steal your women
>*9000 replies*

Google is in on it also. They used the word "calle" in the legacy captcha so the bots only needed one word to post.

This! I posted something about the jewish kosher scam twice, got archived.

Meanwhile, slide threads get bumped up like crazy, you can't get good content on the front page.

Dude. There's literally a gigantic archive called 4plebs that archives every thread made on here automatically.

>muh everyone is a deep-state jewish plant board
no thanks

Ex moderator here.

>Ex moderator here.
>you awoke the old gods and now all shareblue filth will be fucking purged
LARPiest thread I've read this year

What about the deleted threads ones?

looks extremely sketchy

My dad works at nintendo too

once they removed legacy captcha there was a noteable change in new topics being posted. where as 5-15 slides would be posted a minute(yes literally 5-15 slides a minute) now only 5-15 slides every 5 minutes. that's because of LAZARUS work right here:

what cracks me up is if they wanted to continue slideshilling at the same rate all they'd have to do is grant bots the same privileges as Sup Forums pass users.

>THREAD PRUNED

>NOT IN ARCHIVE

you must be new here

kek

it's not. information campaign.

Not saying that I believe that you're an ex mod and that you have some sort of inside information, but about 10 minutes before I saw this post come up on front page I thought to myself "There's a lot of lefty cuck, anti-trump, non-political, blacked threads that are lingering on front page."

Probably coincidence or the "Trump wanted to fire Mueller but eventually didn't" story verified by anonymous sources that have their panties in a rustle shouting "IMPEACH NOW!!!"