Twitter suspended my account for using the term "anti-white racism"

How do we sue these faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/pnehlen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't. Our lawyers are jewish.

Free speech doesn't apply to private corporations.

all green ID's

OP, you called the girl a cunt. I mean they probably did ban you for pointing out anti-white racism, but they have an alibi.

Stop using twitter and clean your room

BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE BIGOTS

Free speech is an ideal not a law.
If you disagree with free speech you get a 1st class ticket to the 3rd world. I'm sure you'll fit in beautifully there.

this .. twitter has the right to remove him for any reason

>fuck you
>you cunt

that was unnecessary and this is what got you banned not the anti white racism part

They don’t. You can’t ban someone for political opinions, that’s a violation of the law.

Just stop using their product if you don't like it.

The one thing the rest of the English speaking world has on the US is their love for the word cunt. You say it in the US and every dumb bitch grabs her pearls. I wish the word cunt was actually acceptable, like fuck. Stupid women.

Wow the shills are in full swing tonight.

I've had SJW faggots tell me to kill myself and after reporting it was told it doesn't violate their conduct.

Fuck twitter, fuck niggers, and especially fuck jews.

G

this, you gotta be a sweetie if you wanna troll on twitter. much feels there

>stop using an extremely influential platform goyim xD

It's a publicly traded company ergo free speech actually does apply sorry!

yeah thats all fine here, but out there you have to bend by their rules. avoiding shadowbans and blacked out screens on yt has been a fucking challenge since we won the election.
next time, dont sit on your own dick. lesson learned.

I've done my best trying not to claim that what is going on is white genocide...

but it sure as fuck looks like white genocide.

Stop acting like a fucking child and you wont get spanked like one. If you want to get your message of "Fuck White Racism" across, you will need to tailor your message to pussy motherfuckers that get butthurt real real easily

>Stop using twitter clean your room

I’m a shill? You should listen to me you 13 year old dirty ratbag

>blaming me for the kikes being kikes
Wow it's almost like you're a fucking shill.

>being this retarded

pull a new IP, new email and make another account faggot

It's a privately owned website, they can censor anything they want for any reason. No lawyer with even half a brain cell would consider taking that case.

lmao he gave them all the reasons to justify a ban.

>FUCK YOU CUNT

if someone comes into your office and randomly says this why wouldn't you remove him? same shit just online.

Twitter is private and they can do whatever they want. He literally uses their services for free.

Would be different if he asked to place non political ads for his business on Twitter and they run background checks denying him it cause of his political views that are totally unrelated.

Just because they are allowed to legally doesn't make it right. Twitter is a public utility and should be regulated as such.

Oligopolies are public utilities and are exempt from the liberal freedoms of private property we give to smaller businesses. They have heavy weight on the social fabric and ideals like freedom of speech were created when the market was far less concentrated and was populated by more small property owners who make ready alternatives to customers.

Use the state to force socially defining corporations to respect negative liberties.

Do you think it may be a problem that the most leftist part of the country controls most of the world's communication?

We literally cannot do anything until we fix this problem. It's like if your enemy controlled all your sources of energy.

Sorry German in America we have laws and you’re allowed to deny the holocaust. I know that you can’t understand such concepts of freedom that Americans hold to be fundamental to a civilized society.

>
why dont we have a twitter Sup Forums NEET army flagging everything leftists post as "hate speech"

best case, we get a bunch of leftists posts hidden or they get banned and it causes a shitstorm among them, worst case, we give pajeets at twitter a shit ton of annoying mountain of data to sift through and all the extra work forces twitter to either hire more pajeets to filter hate speech flags or forces twitter to stop enforcing their fascist policies

i say lets focus on doing this a bit

have a revolving Sup Forums general thread, like "FLAG LEFTIST TWITTER GENERAL"

>Fuck [...] you cunt
That's our word. Banned for cultural appropriation.

gab.ai exists for a reason

call the support team and ask them why they hate white race so much

Make your own influential platform. Oh that's right, you can't because Trump voters don't like education.

Oh well, get fucked then. It's a private company.

Checked.

Twitter is a public corporation.
It's also received funding from the alphabets and is colluding with governments all over the world to restrict free speech. Fuck off kike.

U can't be racist to whites that's why

no, blaming faggot for giving kikes something to work with. If you fail at delivering your message then there is no point in communicating at all. People immediately stop listening to you when you act like a faggot.

OP was obviously intentionally trying to get banned so they could bitch about
>muh free speech, all I said was "Fuck you cunt"

Suspended too. All I said was Obama will hanged.....I'm not wrong

Oh wow, that's true equality!, deshumanize the white race

strawman

this is something i'm still a little unclear on. If you agree to a ToS, do those "bake the cake" laws still apply?
like if a bakery were like, we will be happy to bake you a cake if it complies with our ToS, and in those ToS they state they will not bake a cake that goes against their religious beliefs, would they still be forced to bake the cake even though you agreed to their terms when requesting their services?

The owner of the bakery was never forced the bake the cake.

Never.

logical fallacy

The owner of the bakery was never forced to bake the cake.

This.
Republicans are supposed to be for no regulations so stop getting pissed when you invade other's safe spaces.

or is that ToS even a legally valid agreement, since by its very nature, it violates those "bake the cake" ruling? I need some real legal clarification here.

sure, but they still had a lot of legal problems. Also, can you not have an abstract discussion, about the topic?

STOP USING TWITTER. START USING ALTERNATIVES LIKE MINDS AND GAB.

You got banned for saying "cunt"
Don't use twitter senpai.
You don't sue. You pray for somebody to bomb

Nah, they just smeared him all over the news as a homophobe nbd

You acted like a fucking childish retard and got banned from Twitter. Now you come here looking for other gay retards to lick your wounds and become your personal army?

How fucking bluepilled are you? You're acting exactly like the butthurt SJWs do when they go crawling back to tumblr because they didn't get their way.

I found the soyboy, gents. Thread can be closed now.

Can you repeat that, I’m not sure we all understand what you’re saying.

ummmm sweetie we are moving forward with fascism now

This. I can't wait to see it on the news.

A fucking leaf

we know that, but they faced some pretty serious consequences due to the fact that they didn't agree to it in the first place. they should have just done it in the first place to avoid the legal repercussions, which would have, in effect, forced them to bake the cake

Not being funny but why do you actually need to use Twitter at all? That goes for any alternatives too. Are you retarded enough to HELP these fuckers log everything you say, do and think into their profile of you?

If you didn't realize by 2016 LATEST that social media like Twitter and Facebook is pure garbage, then you're part of the problem and beyond saving to be quite honest.

Twitter has the right to ban/suspend anyone they want. They're providing you a free service to communicate with billions of people. Quit being a faggot.

the homo was never forced to take it up the ass
maybe once

You're not very keen on abstract thought huh bud. Maybe its time for you gtfo

Burgers are this dumb

i dont mind if our people try to kidnap from normieland, even the shit ones. just be better at it. you are all clay, and i plan on engorging myself on it.

>verify your phone number
yes goy give us more info on you

Not being funny but why do you actually need to use Internet at all? That goes for alternatives too. Are you retarded enough to HELP these fuckers log everything you say, do and think into their profile of you?

I keep repeating it but you retards just don't seem to get it. You keep bringing it up.

Let me say it one more time:

> company enforced some sliver of the insane twenty page boilerplate I signed before being allowed access to their service

> help, my constitutional right are being violated

No, but he was sued 135K in court. Sounds kinda forcced.

Yes, they do that right, until their office building burns to the ground. Which, is looking increasingly likely as time goes by.

>kikebook.com/pnehlen/
pic related

Mate. Theyre politicall biased. They banned you for the use of cunt yes thats true accept it. The reason they dont ban those threatening you is because those people are on the left.

You didnt get banned for saying “anti white racism” and you should calm yourself rather than raging online.

>anti-white racism
Theres no such thing as with white genocide, twitter is just cleaning up all the bullshit

I'm convinced posts like OP's are false flag shitposts, designed to obfuscate the fact that twitter does ban people for simply wrong think and you can easily get away with tweeting "Kill all white people" 24/7. I'm getting tired of shills.

/Matt's our semite/

Top Kek!

let me ask you this, you fucking retard

what is your definition of "forced" here? had a gun held to his head? security guards grabbing his arms to make him mix the batter? being mind-controlled into putting it into the oven?

you see, most of the rest of the world is capable of understanding what a word means in context

in this context, being sued 135k for not baking a cake is, by any reasonable understanding of the term, a legal means of FORCING him to bake the cake

so yes, the owner of the bakery WAS forced to bake the cake, unless you're a literal fucking autist with a single definition of the word "forced" regardless of how retarded it is to apply it in a given context

>fuck you
>cunt

Maybe you should be a little more subtle next time. Using insults will get their IA to flag you automatically.

He was sued for the threats that they targeted at the couple, not for not baking the cake. If I send death threats to someone for 3 years, I'll probably face consequences too.

Once again, the owner of the bakery was never forced to bake the cake.

>corporations get to violate basic human rights because they own a server
Nope. This should be entirely illegal and should have been made so decades ago.

Daily reminder that ancap spergs like this are just as destructive to human society as marxist liberals are, because they enable them.