Boku no Hero Academia

How will the rest of the show top this episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/76q3p
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It won't Just drop it now.

I wish you were wrong but this is unironically 100% the truth. I read the manga way before the anime even started and I'm still waiting for this to be topped.

We still have a potential sasuga moment in this arc, and two other after it.
But considering managed to make an underwhelming fight like All Might vs Noumu into what it is, I guess we could be surprised

I presume you're an animeonly?

There are still 2, arguably 3 fights in the series that hit about the same level of magnitude.

One is very important to Bakugo
One is the height of Deku as we've seen
One is the height of All Might we've seen, definitively will top this fight, hell, it might take 2 episodes by itself, and it will be absolutely insane.

And that's only the fights. There are absolutely wonderful character moments still to come, even out of fights, strictly speaking.

>How will the rest of the show top this episode?
Boruto crossover.

Edgiest design since Vincent Valentine
Boku no Pico fags will defend this

>How will the rest of the show top this episode?

there will be an episode with bakugou walking around with no towel on. Perfect chance for anime-only fanservice of his qt butt.

Todoroki spin-off.

Why were people hyping this up so much? It was good, but nowhere near the levels I had been led to believe it would be.

This was better

Sorry, user, but that's your fault for being led by the hypecrowd. It would be better to just ignore them if you as much as possible.

See:

United States of smash was 2hype4me

also deku vs muscle man

Seeing one of your favorite parts of the manga being animated like this is all the reason you need to be hyped.

The delaware into detroit smash combo gonna look amazing in the anime

desu I thought all might vs noumu was better

Would have been better if it didn't have to be Porygon'd

This will be the most hype moment of the season, but Deku Todo and Iida vs Stain will be great too. Deku saving Todo in this episode will be what saves him and Iida later on. If Todo wasn't interning with his dad causing him to be near Midoriya at the time, he would've arrived too late.

No-dimmed version for you viewing pleasure
streamable.com/76q3p

Why are nips so susceptible to seizures, and why don't they just wear seizure glasses?

Is there a webm/gif of endeavor smiling when the final clash shockwave occurs?

easily

>you say run starts playing

how many episodes is bones doing anyway?

>AfO also does all might's catch phrase
what did hori mean by this?

It won't until season 3. See you next year for Deku vs Muscular and All Might vs All for One.

Based on the likely remaining content of the season.....It won't

But.... if they make a BakuSquad filler episode, then it's possible

Alright I was one of the contrarian faggots that didn't feel the hype earlier today but this grew on me and its amazing

Stain will have a sakuga moment for sure.

This needs the endless ejaculation caption.

>I was only 19 years old
>I love All for One so much, I had all the henchmen and noumus
>I pray to All for One every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
>"All for One is love" I say; "All for One is life"
>All Might hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for All for One
>I attacked his students
>He SMASHES me and forced me to retreat
>I'm crying now, and my pride hurts
>I lay in my hideout bar and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's All for One
>I am so happy
He whispers into my ear "Do not worry... I am here."
>He grabs me with his powerful multi-quirk hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I leave the planning to All for One
>He recruits more autistic henchmen for me
>My pride hurts so much but I do it for All for One
>I can feel my hands shaking as I interrogate All Might's student
>I attack the students again at their summer camp
>I want to please All for One
>He roars in a mighty roar as he congratulates my assault
>All Might SMASHES in
>All for One looks him straight in the eyes and says "That's very emotional."
>All for One teleports me away
>All for One is love. All for One is life

wow holy shit, that was actually pretty good

the manga just felt mediocre to me but maybe it's one of those that's better with an anime?

The voice actor for All for One will have to nail that phrase to imprint it the softness and dread it deserves, to make it really contrast it with the way All Might says it.

I want to rape Shiggy.

You know, the first season of this show felt unremarkable to me, but this one is really bringing me around.

It feels much more streamlined.

Well All Might does it to reassure everyone that they're safe and save their hearts like pic related taught him, AfO has to be solely focused on shiggy

No surprise, many people feel like the first part of the manga was weak but it's started to get real good with time

Yeah, season one was a panel for panel adaptation. This one feels a lot more inspired.

I want to download the new episode in mp4, where can I find this? I can only seem to find mkv downloads

>I was only 14 years old
>I loved All Might so much, I had all the merchandise and comics
>I pray to All Might every night before bed, thanking him for the lives he has saved
>"All Might is love" I say; "All Might is life"
>My mom hears me and breaks down crying
>I know she doesn't believe in me
>I called her a fat cow
>She slaps me and sends me to my room
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed crying and its really cold
>I feel a warmth moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>It's All Might
>I am so happy
He whispers into my ear "You can be a hero."
>He grabs me with his powerful quirk-enhanced hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I drag heavy objects for All Might
>He sits there encouraging me
>It hurts so much but I do it for All Might
>I can feel my muscles tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please All Might
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my throat with his hair
>My mom walks in
>All Might looks her straight in the eyes and says "I am here."
>All Might jumps out my window, then starts coughing up blood
>All Might is love. All Might is life.

the all might nomu fight was a bit more than panel for panel though and I saw a few differences compared to the manga even in the first few episodes that I liked.
For example after all might smashes slime man he wants to rise up his hand but he reels for a second

>such a doting father

It will when you see this chapter animated. One of the few times I can think of when a secondary character (who's female in a shonen manga) puts up a good fight against a main.

Good one

Why the fuck are they letting Deku systematically break every finger and limb on TV? His fucking mom was watching that.

Tofu guy should be fired.

>''Thank you, Midoriya''

I teared up for some reason, this was so impactful for me

user that was last week

That was last episode.

>OfA vs AfO
>Deku vs Muscular
Those will be better.

I want to lick his exposed body.

bruh

Are you even watching the anime?

How are we supposed to believe Deku becomes No. 1 when he keeps getting shit-slapped?

When all might says he can only pull out roughly 5% does that really mean he can potentially go 20x further than the most he has done so far?

t. anime only garbage

kill yourself scum

me too it was a great final clash

>How are we supposed to believe Deku becomes No. 1 when he keeps getting shit-slapped?
Its called the classic heroe's journey for a reason

Bakugou probably realized after watching this fight that he has no real chance against Todo and that Deku isn't such a chump as he believe him to be right?

he got his quirk like a month ago dude

Bakugou would annihilate Deku.

It means he is literally only using 5% of his maximum potential, which actually exceeds All Might's maximum by virtue of One For All getting stronger each time the torch is passed. It seems as though All Might may have been far more physically prepared for the Quirk when it was ultimately passed to him, whereas Midoriya has literally only had it for a few months at this stage.

It's also not that he CAN'T go beyond 5%, but that doing so is inherently self-destructive.

Is deku wasn't a puss he could one shot any of the other students, killing them.

>Deku jobbed AGAIN
fucking dropped

>Endeavor grinning after the clash

>jobbed
>he did what he wanted to do and saved todoroki
?

I don't know, I think that Bakugou could give Todoroki a run for his money. Bakugou does have a weakness of being less effective in cold environments, but I think his ability to remain effective in the cold is likely better than Todo's ability to go without using his fire to keep himself from freezing over. Explosions seem to do a pretty good job of preventing buildup of Todo's ice, and a side effect of Bakugou's quirk seems to provide him with an inherent resistance to the heat and concussive force of explosions, so he might be able to weather Todo's fire better than most (though being fully engulfed by it would still put him in a bad way).

I don't think he'd necessarily be able to win if both of them were giving it their all, but I think he would do better than most of the other students his age would.

>he did what he wanted
No he didn't, he wanted to win and get more exposure.
>saved todoroki
Who gives a shit, not even his dad give a fuck.

>if Deku wanted to ruin his chances at ever becoming a pro hero he'd kill one of his friends
What's your point?

I wonder how many strokes Dekumom had while watching this fight

All Might vs All for One has been the craziest part of the manga so far.

He wants to help people. That's exactly what he did. Are you going to sperg when the AM vs Bakugou and Deku happens and Deku risks failing to go back for Bakugou?

>Deku didn't do what he wanted to do because it's not what I would have wanted

I don't think you understand how fiction works.

>>he did what he wanted
>No he didn't because I know what Hori wants Deku to do
(You)

no idea how she survived, she probably had a heart attack everytime deku broke one of his fingers

The story tells another thing what you want is fiction you created in you head.

Is there a version of the episode like this?

Nope. Some user edited the clip in Premiere.

She said she fainted several times. I imagine she blacked out for a while after that final bit. I don't even think she was concious to see Deku collapse.

90% of the pros in the audience might consider a career change after this display of power, how can they even compete with these two kids?

He wanted to win, but he didn't want to do so at the cost of failing to reach Todoroki's heart.

Two kids can't be everywhere at once, and not all Quirks are useful in all situations.

any knowledge on how to do this?

I hope we can see more of Fuyumi, she's so cute

That's like saying Batman should quit because Superman is too powerful.

>the single tear Todoroki sheds after Endeavor yells from the stands

Parents visiting the school chapter when? Dekumom meeting Uraraka when? I need one of these things to happen.

>How are we supposed to believe Deku becomes No. 1 when he keeps getting shit-slapped?

because he's always holding back

he could literally 1 shot every other character if he went all out

Thicc

Everyone holds back

the tear in his left eye when he awakened the flames was more powerful, though

Deku was bothered, if not annoyed that Todoroki was so arrogant as to think he could reach the top using only half of his capabilities while everyone else is going above and beyhond

Plus Ultra man.

Todoroki attitude was mocking his peers, and I would say, even all the ranked heroes. Deku wanted to win or lose against Todo using full capabilities, what he didn't knew is that he needed to go to intense therapy for him to be able to do so.

>sorry about what happened with mom
>maybe I can be your /ss/ tonight?

not 95% of their power

Man, Cementoss truly has the perfect hero power. Crime tends to be concentrated in urban areas, and in urban areas he is completely surrounded by his natural element without even needing to create more. Plus if he causes any damages by using concrete that's already present in the environment he can always just shore it back up again good as new.

Soo, who the next arc will be, after the overhaul assault.

Traitor reveal when.

The soun d that one for all makes is so fucking perfect

Would smash and take full responsibility/10