Watch this stream. Laura Loomer cucked everyone in it including Roosh, Nick Fuentes and whoever that bald guy was...

Watch this stream. Laura Loomer cucked everyone in it including Roosh, Nick Fuentes and whoever that bald guy was. The stream was about tradthots but somehow Loomer was allowed to go away unscathed. Either they made a deal beforehand or they are all shilling against the alt right.

>a jewess woman is now a leader of the "movement"

youtube.com/watch?v=J71SYNCcRQI

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=J71SYNCcRQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off retard

Fuck your kike psy op bullshit you nigger.

watch the stream, they let loomer control the narrative entirely

Is loomer...dare I say... a bad bitch?

She kinda makes my dick twitch in a weird way

>listening to these jewish faggots
kill yourself retards

Why did they let her get away with that is all I'm wondering?

>why do controlled ops do shady shit
Really forces one to ponder doesnt it

It was kinda odd to me that roosh let her get away with saying that people hate her because they want her lol

I think they are all working together.

Please stop posting her face. It makes my skin crawl.

>when you hit random on the Oblivion face generator

>Haha look guise we have celebrities too! Lets shit on normal people who follow hollywood gossip because ours is redpilled and therefore superior ;-)

Literallyfuckingwho.jpg

Either, she paid him or he paid her. Whatever

Or get this, maybe Roosh just puts on a persona for Youtube videos

The reason I'm posting this is because Laura Loomer goes on a show where they are talking about "tradthots" yet somehow gets out unscathed? The men on the stream seemed to be almost shilling for her. This is clear subversion.

It was so obviously fake

Laura Loomer is a Mossad agent and deserves to go to prison for it.

Who cares about this over dodger?

She is clearly engaging in subversion and all people who don't call her out on it should be disavowed.

I was waiting for nick to call her out and he didn't. Was disappointing desu

She's so ugly and irrelevant. I literally have never seen her accomplish anything worth anything. I hear she and some other wannabe interrupt some play but no one cares except conservatives saying "that's not what we do".
This is a nasty bitch.

never trust a jew.

She has obviously struck some sort of deal behind the scenes with Roosh, Nick Fuentes and others that hate white nationalism and that is why I made the thread.

lol

Faith Goldy is back now?

You think? I don't understand why they let her have a platform.

Why is she so perfect bros?

hi peter sweden

He's jewish too

>tfw no dirty sneaky loomer stalker sending you intimidating text messages forcing you to come have sex with her which turns out to be disapointing and then she never talks to you again

i didn'task for these feels bros

hooktube.com/watch?v=J71SYNCcRQI

USE HOOKTUBE WHEN LINKING TO E-FAGGOTS

because it was about dishing on people they dislike rather than anything real. Manospherians are huge dramawhores (and funnily enough they denounced Drama causing people wioth Nick and Loomer around)

See above

Nobody gives a shit about this ugly fucking kike.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seemed like a persian, a jew, a mestizo and a gay man bashing on white women? White women should be bashed but by white men.

This. Anti-white women is anti-white. That was an anti-white stream. All need gassing. Well Nick is OK, most of the time.

I was waiting for him to patrol her but it never happened.

she actually is better looking in video than in pictures.

simply throwing a thot a bone, she was patrolled many times by the men on stream.

haha no she wasn't my man, they all looked like cucks to her, she went full "i'm not like the other girls"

All that's needed now is shills using this as fuel in their demoralization efforts.

Not sure what you mean but loomer should never be given a platform.

Roosh is based

No more eceleb bs

I hate people being lied to. All of them have lied. Nick and roosh claim to thot patrol but don't do it when it's a woman that pretends to be a nawalt. And nick won't thot patrol faith goldy either. It's almost like everyone on that stream was a liar.

women hate her, degenerates want to fuck her, no one should trust her

I honestly don't believe that anyone wants to fuck her. She's disgusting looking.

I bet she's a roastie

Man, she's fucking ugly.

Nick is a bit on the ropes so he's making the rounds grabbing views, he lost some of his audience and income sources when he and Alsup broke up.

He's acerbic, mixed with stubbornness and tad too much arrogance, but you need that to take on what he's taking on.

He's going to be a hard person to work with, but I think his Catholic faith will keep him honest, honorable and humble when required.

He's a good info man, hard to find anyone who is as knowledgeable on the JQ, the man is quick on his facts, fun to watch. I don't think I've seen/heard anyone better when it comes to taking Israel apart outside Max Blumenthal. I'd actually donate to see the two of them in a conversation.

His tete-a-tete with Loomer was fairly cordial and he has enough sense not to say, 'she's a jew so regardless of what she says don't trust her.' Op-tics.

(but really, don't trust her).

We can only hope Nick doesn't fall for any of her wily ways, long as he remembers the tribe will always protect her no matter what she says or does. He's on their target list and they will, by any means, try and compromise him. all he has to do is remember these wise words, "Mom Dad, It's evil, don't touch it"

fuck u

fuck u too

I know it sounds gay but we must keep putting pressure on him to not sell out to the jews. I will make threads to remind him. I know he lurks Sup Forums.

a brick to to the face would actually fix her ugly mug

Did she get a nose job? her nose looks better in the video

Laura Loomer looks like shes licked too many doorknobs

>e-celebs

Hi Laura.

what is the bread thing about?

Roosh is a piece of shit PUA sandnigger with no standards. Of course he left the door open to fuck her. These people fuck goats. 0 standards

Are you another sperg (((fan boi))) of hers--like that Tokes guy?

some dude with irl knowledge said her pussy smelled like wet bread

because you cannot focus on any single frame - the picture does not lie

Some dude she supposedly slept with said her cooch smelled like wet bread

>Roosh, Nick Fuentes and whoever that bald guy was

Three people no one gives a fuck about. Roosh is the worst of them as he is just trying to cling to politics because his other """work""" has dried up.

>a jewess woman is now a leader of the "movement"

Leaders need followers and no one follows her but maybe some boomers.

lol

This senpai-a-lam

Gas that Jewish piece of shit. She is using jewish argumentation strategy. She is opportunist and has no real dedication to /ourgoals/.

stream highlight

Roosh goes in the oven. PUA shit is nigger tier. Women are easy to manipulate if you like to fuck trash from club. Up your fuckin' game, gents

Pretty sure you just have me confused with your mother

Also OP is faggot for not knowing Aurini..

is she really only 24? lmao she looks around 38 ish

The video of her being drunk and flirting with that one guy, talking about mixing with gentiles was really hot to me.

Is that bad?

Nice fanfiction you got there

Rooshie is a degenerate, he fancies himself now as a leader of men, without saying he fancies himself as a leader of men.

I can't help seeing him dressed in 1970s style clothing, surely the ugliest decade for fashion in human history. If he was a meal he would be liver, onions, broccoli and yams with a glass of milk.

In a way he's a despoil artist who thinks he should capture the love of a good woman just for being himself.

he'd remind me of the song Creep by Radiohead if I didn't like the song so much/

The Khazar semen demons want ARYAN sperm. Don't let them have it! That'll only create more spawns of Satans. Jewishness is a mental disorder and transmits through the mother.

she's not conventionally attractive but she's undeniably sexy

Yea, the coordinated shilling about "tradthots" which didn't exist on Sup Forums a month ago seems fishy

You should unironically kill yourself

I think so too. Even if a lot of it is true the shilling currently is serving to tear apart the alt right. It is not being done in good faith. And the people doing it the most are not white.

it's a lonely road he's taken on in a world that favors money over everything else. He's going to need a lot of faith to stay on course.

I hope some like minded organization steps up to help keep his voice alive for the long haul.

Why do you faggots talk like niggers?

fpbp

compare and contrast

The tradthot thing is something that came up a few months ago on twitter and some alt-right sites.

It picked up steam seemingly because it riled up some guys that there were women promoting conservative views and making money while doing it. You can look back months and months ago on twitter and see the jokes about "white sharia" which are connected to this, they legitimately hate any woman daring to give out her views as they see it as a subversion of the alt-right.

two jews

Wow even added together they don't equal a 10

i see no difference

bigger boobs, jewier jew

She reminds me of Goombas from Super Mario Brothers movie

that seems accurate

>undeniably sexy
Lol, from which side?

Loomer sounds like Kyle's mom on South Park' nails on a chalk board

imagine that nagging whinny voice yelling at you every day

from behind

Roosh is nowhere near as "alpha" as he makes out.

He tried to call that jew bitch out on her lack of female friends as a clear red flag. But he does it so innocuously with a hesitant little twitch of a nervous smile that I know right away he is a little bitch.

In fact, he censored me from all his sites because I spoke too harshly about jews. That same guy that bitches and moans about being censored CENSORS others who btfo of his sychophantic commentors.

Lol!

I bet 99% of the pussy he got was desperate 3rd world thots hoping to cash in on his citizenship status.

And why the fuck would anyone, other than a beta faggot cuck, listen to a woman's fickle "advice"?

White Sharia 4 life

tradthots btfo