Hahahaah hannity is suck a fucking cuck

hahahaah hannity is suck a fucking cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/956729170700259329
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahahah OP is a Massive Faggot.

It is a distraction
They've been holding it for months in case they needed to change the narrative.

seriously. After watching that video how can anyone ever take Hannity seriously? He has NO BACKBONE whatsoever. Just a sheep for whoever his masters are. dudes like "FAKE NEWS!!!" 5 mins later "Well its not fake news but......why shouldnt trump fire mueller!"

What a fucking disaster.

>hannity is suck a fucking cuck
Hannity is a cool guy and i enjoy watching his show every weekday at 9pm EST on the Fox News channel, right after Tucker Carlson.

slide thread

You can actually see where and how the cocks will fit into his mouth

I like tucker better, he seems like less of a blowhard and has a much better sense of humor, at least that's the impression I get.

Hannity only looks good because of his competition Rachel Maddows

I’d fuck her

>he said news was unconfirmed until he had confirmation
holy shit

That's some edge you got there bruddah

I haven’t watched the video, but that summary of it actually makes him sound pretty reasonable.

it's pretty hilarious twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/956729170700259329

i feel the two complement eachother nicely
tucker is pretty gung ho, and hannity is just your average boomer

Who cares. Mueller deserves to fired along with the whole top echelon of the FBI

>Thought police are out tonight

Memo is coming hold tight faggots

>her

>hannity is a cuck

How young are you? This isn't news. Hannity to me represents how foolish I was to fall for GW Bush. Sean Hannity is fucking neocon. For most of his radio career he sounded exactly like Bill Kristol. (I have no idea what he says today).

What's this thread sliding?

Hannity is a great person! Cant wait to see these liberal fucks get what they deserve. Its coming...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FOX NEWS IS FOR FAGGOTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

slide comment

Good god this, why do I find this butch broad so hot? Something about dykes, It's like I badly want the women who I know don't want me even more. Like I'm gonna prove the dumb bitch wrong with my incredible dick or something lol.

>haha random twitter guy number 2394028 really showed that cuckservative haha so based

it's like he has some sense of journalistic integrity, what a smuck. Oh did you hear what a source familiar to Op had to say
>Op is a faget

What a cancerous, shitty shill thread. Good thing these repeatedly occurring Arabic number symbols are present to make up for it. Checked.

Tick tock Drumpfkins. Tick tock Hannity. No one is listening to your hatred anymore and you're both going to prison.

Pretty sure fox news is by far and wide the most popular cable news channel.

I listen to his radio show every day. The man is consistent.