youtube.com/watch?v=vNm9MIT-VEY
twitter.com/StephenMilIer/status/956682567666819075
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>
/ptg/ is a Christian thread

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Who else /comfey/ here

How do i regain faith /ptg/?

Union County Ohio is beautiful. Plan on moving there. Any Columbus anons here that made their home in the county???

We love our virtuous pagans folks.

Harris Poll: How many Immigrants should be admitted annually into the United States?
None - 9%
Less than 250,000 - 35%
250,000 to 499,999 - 19%
500,000 to less than a million - 18%
1 million to less than 1.5 million - 7%
1.5 million to less than 2 million - 3%
2 million to less than 2.5 million - 1%
2.5 million or more - 8%

Look at that, reducing legal immigration is just as popular as DACA.

Funny the media never talks about that.

This.

I'm extra /comfy/ tonight for some reason.

Remember when they talk about obstruction it's a meme or they're shilling. Robert Mueller may hate Trump and he may be out to end his presidency, but Robert Mueller knows American law better than just about anyone walking this Earth. Trump will never be indicted for obstruction.

This vid is the quick rundown

youtube.com/watch?v=vNm9MIT-VEY

How many steps to Jacob's ladder?

hat this dream about hope. I wont spam it anymore. but she was definitely on my case.

>Thanks user, been pretty depressed ever since i converted to atheism.
You don't convert to atheism, it is simply a lack of belief in a god. a (without) theist (being a believer in a god). You're just you and you are looking at reality.

My soul shall cleave to God who made it,

You seriously have to consider how many U.S. politicians are owned by international capitalists and extremely willing to stab you in the back.

What did he mean by this?
Does Gowdy know about this?

reposting because fuck you degenerates
No im sick of seeing young men give up on women in favor of men dressed as little girls and pretending that "boipucci" is ever going to bear you children. Its just fucking sad. Not everyone who doesnt think homosexuality should be normal is "closeted" you fucking retard. Its damaging to our society and especially to our children.

They get to hang out in Limbo and talk to Plato n' sheeit.

Breddy gud as far as afterlife is concerned IMO.

a football league with no criminals allowed, simplified rules, less penalties, and people respect the anthem? with highly entertaining trump bff vinny mac as chairman? sign me up

The best they got is Trump wanting to fire Mueller when he wasn't even leading this council?

I know they are intentionally not mentioning that to make it seem like Trump wants to fire Mueller before his questioning but still this is very weak compared to these texts, the memo, and the DACA deal.

Not all are Christian.

>65% want immigration reduced to Reagan era levels

ARISTOTLE WAS A GOOD GUY.

12:00
Time for sleep
No real awoo hours here folks.

Read the Bible.
Follow its commandments and pretend to believe until it becauses routine and eventually you actually will

No matter how weak, the indoctrinated drones will still buy it. Those within your circle of friends/family that continue to parrot the media talking points need to be cut off at this point.

gawna need some sauce, my man

If Trump signs the DACA Amnesty bill that has been reported (1.8 million) how will you feel?

>>genetic disposition to gayness
I believe, like any and all dispositions to behaviors like violent tendencies, some have a genetic disposition to abhor homosexuality or be fine with it. I think a larger factor is conditioning though.

I guess a majority are.

I was just about to get it started, see you later i guess

Whoops, rebostin
No boots on the ground, like all you dumb fucks were saying, and duh there was an escalation, how else do you combat ISIS? Did you expect him to rally them to death? Or maybe you voted for mean tweets that would kill terrorists?
congress fucked him like everyone said they would from day one (hence the push for 2018 that people have been talking about since 2016)
Guess you missed yesterday's DOJ announcement? You're not too bright, maybe you're just a slow reader too

So what's wrong with chain immigration? Cracking down on illegal immigration is one thing, but chain immigration is perfectly legal.

maybe just one real awoo hours awoo/

My soul shall cleave to God who made it.

do you even have kids? you sound like a closeted fag.

Miller no!

twitter.com/StephenMilIer/status/956682567666819075

Holy shit you faggots still support this fucking orange clown? Guy is going to give 2 million illegal spics amnesty in order to end chain migration 17 YEARS FROM NOW.

Fuck Trump, Cruz is right. Zero citizenship.

"Faith: not wanting to know what is true."

404 Argument not found

>atheism
>in my thread
>Jan: the post.

As many going up as there are going down

some of the most religious people I know have the body structure and demeanor of fags
a constant fight for them to not fuck a tight, luscious asshole

I have a much older friend who spent twenty years as a city police officer, rising to sergeant, and he said, all the feds he ever dealt with were, in his words squirells. Paper pushers, with almost no field sense, one guy once went into a raid with his vest on backwards. The days of Elliot Ness (yeah I know different agency) are long gone.

CITIZENSHIP FOR 2 MILLION FUCKING ILLEGALS?

HE SOLD US OUT BOYS.

There are lots like me, they usually just don't care to much say anything or defend the lack of having a thing.

Trump/Vince know NFL is too pussified now and XFL is the way to go back to the basics. I think it will do pretty well.

>No boots on the ground, like all you dumb fucks were saying,
There are literal boots on the ground in Al-Tanf, at least 80 miles from any ISIS forces, and they've been there without ever doing anything but stopping anyone from securing the Syria/Iraq border on either side.

Nope, I don't. But I haven't given up, thats the difference. Enjoy your shit covered dicks and and the collapse of your genetic lineage.

>google doodle honoring "the greatest living Canadian"

Our diversity is our strength

I don’t have a problem with felons (The have to work somewhere) I do have a problem with not standing for the flag.

The entire purpose is to distract from FBI's corruption.

Jesus christ just admit you fucked a tranny from Craigslist dude

God bless America
MAGA!
MACA!!
MEGA!!!
MECA!!!!
MtWGA!!!
MtWCA!!!!

You realize user evil fucks only get a kick out of fucking with people who believe in God right?

I thought the USSR pretty well killed the "conditioning" meme.

if the Soviets couldn't torture the gay out of kids, it isn't possible.

Who thinks the DACA amnesty proposal will actually pass the House and Senate?

Because 65% want legal immigration cut atleast in half. 45% want less then 250,000 which is less then we had coming per year in the 1970s. The only way we can cut legal immigration is to use this as leverage. Though it probably won’t pass so stop pretending

>Hillary's wearing a noose
fitting, honestly. Of course, it's on upside down.

>2018
>still concern shilling

wait what happened with Mueller? just getting here

if we are getting custom genitals, I want two penises and 3 testicles pls

Such "arguments" are for peasants and dogs.

its SO fucking strange how the assumption of being anti-gay is taken as actually being gay.

doubt it
but that also would mean the wall doesn't get funded this year which would suck

gowdy is irrelevant. goodlatte jim jordan and matt gaetz are the ones leading the charge from HJC

>Reagan levels or less

Fixed that for you

>those fucking cucks/shitskins that want more than 1 million

Fuck them

In my line of work over years I also have friends in ATF and DEA who have explained the dangers of paper pushing and not having experience in the field. One sees reality through a different and skewed lens when it's theory and classroom teaching vs. actually experiencing and seeing the evil that actually exists "out there". I have little doubt that this is true of folks in the FBI and CIA. I've spoken with FBI and CIA guys who worried long ago that when the agencies stopped sending agents into the field and had them interact with the bad guys, it would lead to complacency and an incorrect understanding of the realities of things. They were rightly concerned that buying intel and a failure to be in the field would lead to our agencies getting duped by bad information (Trump dossier) and a tendency to get political. It's easy to get political when things are a theory instead of experienced. All that said, I have little understanding of why the DOJ and FBI are able to get away with stonewalling a direct order to hand over documents or "lose" them all together. Something stinks and it is the festering swamp that is the deep state in Washington.

>shit covered dicks
youre supposed to wash first, maybe u just did it wrong and now you hate it?

Is it Justin???

Yes Mexico is pissed it has to take back so many of its retarded children.

was on hannity

I'll wait for you to tell me how I'm concern shilling you fucking idiot

Did he NOT want to offer 2 million illegals CITIZENSHIP (not even permanent green cards, FUCKING CITIZENSHIP).

I don't think the league will block all criminals, just probably the rapists and the DUIs - and that's good. FIFA doesn't tolerate that either and it governs the most watched sport in the world.

>implying

lolno

This is true.

They were literally described as constantly sighing from a lack of satisfaction in all they had, knowing they were deeply lacking in something but not what.
All their human knowledge and achievement in the (((world))) would never would bring them real Truth and understand that was Christ’s message and the hope of eternal life.

Did black people like Ronald Reagan? Cause they love Trump.

(((sources))) are reporting that Trump was tempted to fire Mueller last summer but his staff talked him out of it

>support for reducing immigration is even greater than it was in the 1990s even though 80% of adult citizens were white in 1990 and only 68% of adult citizens are white now

Kek, how can it be raysits if asians and niggers want it cut too?

I wasn't doing that, some guy said he had "converted to atheism" which isn't a thing.

I think a gay person can abstain from being gay and I think the recorded history of homosexual acts in various empires across large groups shows something about cultural and social conditioning on the matter. I'm unsure though because it is a taboo research subject like intelligence and race.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Peter Strzok, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the law debate team, and starter on my mock court prosecution team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (Lisa just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my FBI lawyer mistress.

OK, THIS IS MY FINAL DEAL...........you get to break our immigration laws, you can work under the table, the taxpayers will cover free school, health care, food stamps, etc for you and your illegal child, we'll give you a drivers license, you get to drive on roads your ancestors never paid for, we'll give you an Earned Income Tax credit refund for your kids even though you paid no federal taxes, we'll give amnesty to 4 million illegals on the chain migration waiting list and then we will give you free citizenship.

In return, you agree to not get caught committing any more crimes.

>could never start a team because the NFL owners wouldn't let me
Is it time?

plz tell me this is a grill

Oh is it #RealThotBrappingHours already?

I personally wouldn’t hire rapists because it is a PR disaster and your just letting them run wild.

It's weird how people are saying Trump's offer would turn swing states blue and would effectively surrender every future election to Democrats and yet they're not taking the deal.

Do it faggot.

I hope New Jersey gets a team too.

I suppose in theory I could get around it by just moving to Mexico and becoming a Mexican.

a deal is only a deal if the other side will agree to it....and dems aren't agreeing

converted was definitely the wrong word, you're right here.

After reading the texts between Strozok and his law thot, I believe this. They chat back and forth sounding like teenagers.
>OMG, he is so stupid
etc.

>the al-tanf special forces sent during Obama's tenure are the same as McMaster's 50,000 strong troop surge
you really are a retard!

old Chuck cant catch a break with all the illegals shouting near his home
very sad

>Lisa just blew me; Shit was SO cash