They hold all the cards

Let's just say things got so bad that patriots wanted to go vigilante justice in DC. Here is why it could never work.
> feds shut down communication - no way to organize force large enough to do anything
> would never get to that point in the first place because americans are stupid and apathetic
So basically the only option is that we hope Trump doesnt fuck this up. Was it always like that? Has the government ever realllly feared the public? Seems like even in the civil war the south still had to rely on their respective state governments to actually get the party started.

I've been seeing a lot of suspicious posting about violent uprising here and in ((youtube)) comments. Most of those comments on there are from accounts with almost 0 activity. We're winning the meme war right now and we aren't going to stop. Not sure if shill but if shill kys

Why would anyone even entertain this fuckwittery? Look at a map, user. See all those diagonals? Broad, long, wide, leading to central points. With low buildings only, enforced by statute. All it would take is ONE artillery unit to kill every last one of them. And you know they've got every angle already plotted.

you're missing the point - i'm saying it's not possible. Pretty sure it's never possible

Just get the state governors to withold their tax revenue. No taxation without representation and all that. When the deep state sends in their goon squads the national guard will do the rest.

Wrong. You obviously don't understand war, particularly one that involves your own people. The second your family is personally victimized, you forever become an enemy of the state. So, even if you don't actively participate, you will never cooperate and may even make things harder on the government when they are searching for the enemy.

We also wear civilian clothes. Good luck with that, CIA.

Cianigger begone you are implying it’s a card in our deck

1 person vs the federal government would get nowhere. Tons of examples like Waco etc

Checked. It's funny that the glow in the dark kangz think we can't spot them. It usually goes something like this:

>cia nigger says civil war is impossible
>player 2 has joined the game!
>cia nigger number 2 further backs up this point by some extra info

They attempt to get people involved in a chest thumping contest to try and bait out violent revolutionaries. These niggers play checkers.

They just can't into multipolar asymetrical warfare can they?

Sorry, *with some extra info. In this case, a convenient map of DC start how the entire place to get rekt with arty. Fucking idiots. Of course this is brought to you by the dumb fucks who thought LSD might be a truth serum.

Name anyone that works for .gov that can. Also, I dunno if it's me or the messages I'm typing are posting with errors. Not even phone posting.

but seriously, no way to win

Waco had a bunch of people stuffed up in one building AND the people inside never actually became violent. The SWAT was also there to defuse not eliminate.

Desperate

Of course it is impossible, and you do not know Americans if you think armed insurrection is impossible. Still that will not happen because we will not allow it to happen. Trump will succeed and we will welcome our brainwashed brothers when they see the truth of all this bullshit. OP go fuck yourself. Nobody wants violence, and it will not come to that if there is at least a glimmer of patriotism left among a couple politicians in DC.

>Name anyone that works for .gov that can.

You win. I can't. They're so oblivious to what's going on that they're no longer relevant. I'd elaborate but OPSEC and all that.

I've been getting some odd typos also. What could it mean?

>daily reminder that Sup Forums is satire

we have a president that retweeted nigger crime stats.
we have a president that did more good for this country in his first 10 days than the last president did in 8 years.
while every other civilized country on this planet is being overrun by the great replacement we have a president that's deporting every illegal alien that he can get his hands on
everytime (((the media))) reports on us the normies come here in droves - that's where the recycled memes come into play
we are winning now and we will continue to win

Not sure. The no image posting habbening from the other day was weird too. Also, my captcha is hit and miss. At least on this post, it seems to be disabled. Shit, it literally just came back on.

see, the thing about being redpilled is that you're technically correct. this doesn't help in brute force, but nature is your ally, and she's a bitch.

their ideas are always bad, the cathedral has a point of diminishing returns that their cult members lack the ability to understand. the bad part is, they hit the gas like a woman that doesn't remember the emergency brake.

the good news is that we can survive the ordeal. whatever you fear they might do in the long term, just know that they will definitely fail. your job is to be around and be able when it comes apart.

in the us, secession movements are expanding and accelerating. as long as the feds are a liability, they have no reason to slow down. shitlibs think that insolvency = morality, their overlords think they are managing the decline of a nation state. both are dependent on institutions they can't maintain and social resources they don't have. they only want to be liabilities.

at some point, they won't be able to pay the soldiers. when that time comes, drive to the population sign of the nearest ethnic enclave representing you and simply post a sign claiming it for the ethnic people that live there.

People would just start targeting officials in surprise attacks over and over.

That's when shit gets interesting.

Right same thing for me here. I'll type 'have' and it'll print haev or 'live' comes out as 'lick' for example. Have to 'proffread', I mean, proofread before hitting send. These aren't my typical typos. Could be an AI disruption? Also I notice that if I allow a typo to post it's immediately followed by an user calling it out in an insulting manner. Interesting...

>we have a president that's deporting every illegal alien that he can get his hands on
The absolute State of American mutt delusion

>There is no functioning human that can withstand our defenses.
>The Program will continue as planned.

If grievances were properly used, explained, and discussed; this wouldn't need to be a thread.

I think kikeblue getting kicked off r/politics has caused them to concentrate efforts on pol. This is a good thing, it will serve as a choke point for us to destroy them memefully.

You can fuck right back off to ((facebook)) and give "I Fucking Love Science" back their normie-tier deGrasse Tyson meme. I KNOW that you're new here.

That makes sense. Would it thus follow that this is a shareblue thread?

pic related

I personally think that threads like this are more insidious and are more than likely actually honeypots by one agency or another. I think the BBC threads, etc. are probably more along the lines of what kikeblue does along with taunting anons with individual posts in various real threads. At least once a day I see threads that are obviously about baiting anons into showing what weapons they own as if those threads didn't belong on /k?. They know that if they posted it on /k/, the shill OP's lack of gun autism would be exposed pretty quickly.

Example: Yesterday some asshole posted a thread with an AR-10 asking anons why they weren't the designated marksman for their local militia or some shit. ALL of those fucking threads start with some sort of shaming to, like I said, make people start chest thumping. So yes, they're still trying to get "grassroots, organic" shit started at pol and other places so they'll have an actual violent happening they can put down. Those elements of the government are in full damage control mode trying to reclaim credibility. They need a fucking happening worse than the Hurricane Season General idiots.

I agree. Plus I have reason to believe the (((mods))) are in on it. I mock them by posting pic related "why don't you own a slingshot so you can defend your self, your family and your country" and it gets pruned. So I follow it up with a pick of a fish speargun with same text and result. Then I get a warning for spamming? Must have hit a nerve.

>phones no longer work for civilians and non-government personnel to prevent congregation of violent rednecks dead set on otherthrowing the US government

>these rednecks would never be able to figure out to just meet at the local dive bar where they always hangout in their town of 400 people

>these retarded hicks won't just show up in full gear to the spot where they all train in the woods, running around with AR-15s practicing for this exact scenario

>these dumb yokels don't have radios in their trucks, HAMs in their basements, and Walkie-talkies in their trunks.

>the only way to organize anything is over an iPhone

>nothing was ever organized at any point in time, especially not an attack, before 2008, when the iPhone was first popularized

Give Cletus and Bill some credit man.

Datamining as fuck. Confirms that the deep state or whatever it actually is is completely desperate for "alt-right" sperg out. They're lashing out at anything and everything because they're against the clock.

We the people hire a foreign army to take D.C. while we sit in the safety of our basements.

Here's the thing. If the arrests and convictions of these (((scumbags))) doesn't happen and soon then what little remaining faith the people have in government is going to rapidly diminish to the point where everybody just says fuck all. There has to be a sacrifice made to provide the illusion of law and order or there'll be anarchy. Why the fuck should I obey the (((law))) when it is selectively applied to whites only whilst kikes and their pets run roughshod over me? They've lost all credibility in my book and it's getting to the point of too little, too late. Shit or get off the pot CIA niggers.

Yes and I believe that's the point. If some "uprising" sprung up from the "alt-right", they'd have a specific thing to suppress. They can control that. Anarchy is something they can't control. Even local government has a hard time controlling nigger chimpouts when the temperature is above 70 degrees.

Right. You know I was in Germany as a soldier when the Iron Curtain came down. Saw it first hand. That was ANARCHY. The commies had no idea wtf to do except stand aside. They all said fuck it and want to the West. The DDR soldiers never fired a shot, it was peaceful. Something like this is impending here, a mass exodus, but it won't be peaceful because one we aren't a homogeneous society and two payback is a bitch. Politicians and their ilk are going to be shot full of holes and hanging from lamp posts from sea to shining sea before it's over. If Jews think they are going to survive this they're wrong. Here they are badmouthing Trump and he's the only thing between them and being flayed alive.

This. Who has the red team planner pic?

Exactly. Anarchy doesn't pick victims based on ethnicity in its initial stages. If that happens, absolutely no one is safe until you can hopefully find people to trust to help keep you alive. But know how trustworthy people are in the regular world, that isn't likely to happen. If all semblance of order is lost, any person or group with an axe to grind against another is going to have a fucking field day. At that point there is no deep state. There's no state at all.

Just trying to relax and enjoy the last days of the US in peace. Been reading about the french revolution a lot, the reign of terror, etc. Different in a lot of ways but also the same. A death of legitimacy of state, the mess of newly minted bureaucrats abandoning libertarian ideals for totalitarian control. Coming soon.

this is assuming its a civilian revolt without military assistance.
i mean, what would happen if the us navy got bored and decided a change of leadership was in order? are military personnel going to fire on their own?

If there was all out war the national guard/military would be forced to choose sides. When their families started getting slaughtered theyd flip real fast.

It would be an ugly situation and leave us open to an outside attack. Not to mention muslims would go jihadi and gangs would run rampant killing and robbing as they go.

Do not want or need. Would rather have a meteor or volcano eruption.