Re:Creators

I thought the best girl could not get even more best but Meteora is just miraculous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpz5WgRlGLM
strawpoll.me/13104724
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anal sex with Meteora

Meteora is working with Altair though.

Death to all OCs
Mamika Akbar

Stop it Makagami.

Soda is a menace. He has caused the deaths of two cuties. He needs to be stopped.

Jump for joy

Guys, I need a webm of the scene with Shark-chan doing stuff to Sota with her feet and legs. The whole thing.
PLEASE

Meteora is the true villain

you know it, look at that horrible haircut

I swear they better protect Meteora's smile and beat some sense to that tin can with lower INT than Aqua.

Magane reminds me of my waifu.

Monkey?

Spooky Ougi?

>She took a photo of Soda for her contacts.

It's the little things that make Megane great.

Hashiri Nio.

>what's this on my sausage

I laughed uncontrollably for the entire OP sequence. Feels like I have to go to the fucking hospital. All the exposition was worth it for this single scene.

Littering is not okay, user.

>Maaya Sakamoto enters the recording room for episode 10
>she's the only VA there

Impossibly beta characters aren't novel, but there was some beta before, so beta he caused more harm than the villains through betaness? I think this is a new rock bottom of betaness. There's not enough letters on the Greek alphabet to describe Sota.

LIES, LIES FROM THE SHARK GIRL

THE FALLOUT FROM THE BLAST when?

Kuronagimaru.

I thought it was "from the past". Would be hilarious if they actually used a nuke.

>Maaya Sakamoto
>not Inori Minase

why does soda live in Cameroon?

I wouldn't be surprised if Sakamoto had more lines than Inori at this point. She had less episodes dedicated to her blabbering but she is talking faster than Meteora.

>Meteora is best

as expected of my loyal waifu

Fug u man.

He deserves no better.

Kaliningrad

So does this mean that monster from the book store still running around somewhere in city eating people?

No, since the lie only included the shop owner being killed.

Interesting she would say this. Did she not read Maganes's manga? Why is she assuming it would not stick? Obviously in her story it would had stuck, it would be a pretty spastic series if it didn't. Would there be any reason for it not to stick?

Probably a two-bit, shitty author who never really did anything great with her power. She got out and she's instantly got all these grand plans for everything and everyone, while in her series she was probably just some boring lulzsorandom villain.

It means Alice will still stab herself if she tries to lance Magane.

>lancer involuntarily stabs herself

Can't wait

>Trash

nou
How will that work? Like, physically. Will her spear materialize behind her, or something?

She grabs it with two hands and stabs it through her heart.

They'll realize it'll be hard to animate without looking stupid and settle for blood splatter and a close-up of Alice's shocked face and Magane's smug face.

dude

Yes? Memetastic video of lancer suicide, also the only popular one to show both in quick succession.

I want to ride the giant robot!

I can't believe Meteora is the final boss

Is this foreshadowing?

How the fuck did Mamika not have some healing spell?

Meteora now confirmed as the MC Souta was referring to in the first episode.

She was a bad magical girl.

Bully the Metchin!

Selestia is a good girl.

She'll be too dead to bully next week

We know we are getting more characters, what if they are characters from the same series?

Like Selesia's husbando, or Yuuya's rival, or the MC from Magane's series

This means Yuuya has been nerfed and is now powerless against all female characters. Even pitiful Selesia could kick his ass now.

No, she tried to trick both Alice and MC side to turn on Meteora, but failed halfway because Souta figured it out and Yuuya and Meteora came to his rescue, so the only one it worked on is Alice. They just have to kill Alice and that specific problem would be solved.

The time she was missile mage was the last time she was even vaguely good. Hoping she gets offed next.

Because you touch yourself at night.

It would be fun to see their conflicts carried over but we really need a mecha on Altair's side to fight with Rui. Looks like the only option they have is deleting it, and she probably cannot do that.

Yes. Here's the hint:

Characters VA'd by Inori Minase are screwed in head.

Rem
Ruruka
Yuki
Carol
Yoshino
Swim Swim

Not possible.
I am a tenshifag.

TENSHI
E
N
S
H
I

She had to die user, her character was too developed.

No, it reveals that she was the "Meteora is the real villian all along" posters

>not Madoka Akbar
One job.

my bet is meteora really is the enemy and when it's revealed magane will be all smug and laugh saying she was telling everybody the entire time

Why does Megane have such a problem with Meteora?

>comparing Nio to that piece of shit Magane
Are you sure she's your waifu?

strawpoll.me/13104724

I don't think she does, she was just making use of the fact that Mamika mentioned Meteora while she was dying

She's the brains of team Red.

Should we even call it team Red?

If characters are summoned based on popularity then where's the BEAST BUDDY?

>If characters are summoned based on popularity
They're not.

There seems to be a lot of denial that Yuuya's powers were effectively nerfed this episode right before a major battle against Alicetaria.

Alice really deserves all the suffering she ever got.

Do you think the story will start advancing after the next fight or will it continue to be stuck in limbo?

>Altair couldn't manipulate a naive mahou shoujo
>also could not manipulate a dumb knight, Shark had to do it

Why is she so useless?

>a lie about a lie
Can someone put shark teeth on this fish

He's not wrong. All those characters he mentioned do have a few screws loose.

Anyone legit didn't expect Mummy Car to die for real? I wished for her death but I expected them to do a cop out.

There's nothing to deny, his powers work on everyone except Shark

The Holopsicon is omnipotent.
Everything flows, the power of eternal reincarnation.
Dust to life. Life to ashes.
Thus the world returns here once more.

The first major change is that when Alicetaria fights Yuuya his stick will be shattered with the first blow from her lance.

>Why is she so useless?
OC donut steel character.

yeah, we can't have progresion or good writting, that would be awfull

>Mamike leveled several city blocks and did fuck all to Altair
I'm glad the terrorist is gone.

He only can't use his stick on Magane. Easy way to solve this is use the persona on her while he beats Alice with a stick. Or Rui just nukes them.

Mamika was the only one who felt like she actually came from a story and whose experiences were based on what kind of story her series was supposed to be, rather than just on its setting. The others might as well just be from any fantasy worlds.

Even the mighty Yuuya cannot overcome the power of foreshadowing. The outcome of his battle against Alicetaria is now predetermined.

We'll have to wait and see whether the reversal is specific to her, or applies to all girls.

Bully the dead Metchin!

>Alice's retardation is now the main thing keeping the plot from advancing

Why would the writer have phrased it that way if not to apply it to all females?

Because you touch yourself at night

>Soda actually calls out Magane on her bullshit

He did something right for once.

What is Kuronagimaru? The name of the stick? The name of his wind attack? That's what matters here. We could try to work out what Magane's vaguely defined power actually entails but really we all know what Meteora says goes.

What do you mean "now". It's been that way for at least the last four episodes

>Every girl is fine after being hit with this
Not this

So do the cubes mean they came from actual alternate dimensions or did Hime just holopsicon them into existence?

>mamika got shishkebabed and rolled around in a puddle of blood
>is barely stained and not at all in some places
ah yes.... thank you TROYCA...