So Sup Forums, how does it make you feel that Call Me By Your Name...

So Sup Forums, how does it make you feel that Call Me By Your Name, a film about an underage Jewish boy willingly fucking an adult Jewish man is going to win several Oscars?

>no response

>paying attention to the oscars

sounds like the Blaze Bernstein story

Honestly i'm not surprised. But it's no skin off my nose.

I FAP TO THAT

>richest people in ex-fascist town are jewish
literally kino though

KEBIN SPAGEE AUTOBIGRAPHICAL? :DDDDDDDD

It was fantastic and I almost cried twice.

the only thing that cried was my d

It's time for you to come home white boy

No shame in our game

>Jews giving a Jew award no one but thekr fellow Jews care about to a Jew film about faggot kikes

Who cares? The only people who could end up being influenced by this trash are other kikes, and there's nothing funnier than watching kikes fall for their own propaganda and kill off their tribe by accident.

They're huffing their own supply.

I didn't realise /polgbt/ is still a thing.

Those guys always lurk.

I jerked off to this film like twice.

Anyway, it's a good movie recommend. Feels cozy.

Polgbt?

Good sex scenes?

If you like shota.

(((They))) are really pushing their filthy pedo-agenda aren't (((they)))?

>look up trailer on youtube
>comments disabled

who cares none of the awards mean anything and arent connected to box office success. the last good movie to win anything was requiem for a dream

>Thinks we care about the Oscars.

Roastie detected. I can smell your blown out coot-coot through my computer.

He came too fast in the peach scene

It's disgusting but par for the course with Hollywood.

Everyone involved should be gassed.

If it wins they're perpetuating the 'gays are pedophiles' narrative (which is true of course, but much reeing if you say it.)

Must be a commentary of Southern culture.

Pretty bad, man

Especially since Jews are super against sodomy in their own lives

But we have to see that gay shit daily

>jews are against sodomy

>jews committing pedophilia against their own tribes children

fake

pol why am I cringing a little? Also, potential conflict of interest since I am an unironic fag, not a newcomer to the pickle party. At first, I thought it was touching and well-done like a Merchant-Ivory classic film set in the past, sensual, all the bells and whistles, sentimental, British accents, sunsets, lush settings, end of summer, comming of age, and so on. . . Afterwards when alone, I started to just slightly cringe about it all. Feel odd admitting it. Although the age difference is a non-issue, the younger actor looks too excessively Jewish. I don't find him cute simply because he's twinky smooth and thin. Next, the peach scene was a little too much. The title is giving me creeps too when you think more about it. Perhaps too psychological like many things jewish? Lowered my review down to a 9.0 from a 9.5. Am I wrong?

Kill yourself
I hope you get a phallic shaped chainsaw rammed down your throat

literally can't name a single oscar winner. i know its an award. i never watch normie shit, especially when real life has such great content

thank you for that reply user. I am already finished without taking any action. I have CHF and not going to recover. Your wish is not too far off and I needn't do a thing to make it so.

kys

I hope Ahmed gives you aids you fucking sodomite faggy cum dumpster

happy to help!

Well shit, message meant for

>tfw they freed the slaves and people were talking about how now they're going to end up getting equal rights and being allowed to race mix with whites and everyone laughed at how ridiculous it was "slippery slope fallacy lol"
>tfw niggers got equal rights and were allowed to race mix with whites and people said that "one day a nigger is going to be president" and white kids would like niggers more than whites and everyone laughed at how ridiculous that was "slippery slope fallacy lol"
>tfw a nigger became president and wiggers/self hating SJW cucks are everywhere

>tfw homosexuality was made legal and people said that now they were going to be forced to accept them in the workplace and schools and everyone laughed at how ridiculous it was "slippery slope fallacy lol"
>tfw gays were allowed in the workplace and schools and people said that now they were going to force us to let them get married and have kids and everyone laughed at how ridiculous that was "slippery slope fallacy lol"
>tfw gays were allowed to marry and have kids and then people said that now theres going to be a bunch of degeneracy like men dressing as women in public and people mutilating their genitals and claiming to be the other gender and we would be forced to accept it and everyone laughed at how ridiculous that was "slippery slope fallacy lol"
>tfw the LGBT movement gained power and people started saying that now they would legalise beastiality and we would have to look on it positively and everyone laughed at how ridiculous that was "slippery slope fallacy lol"
>tfw they legalised beastiality and people said that now they were going to try and legalise pedophilia and soon we would see it as perfectly normal and every laughed at how ridiculous that sounds "slippery slope fallacy lol"

if all those historical progressive activists time travelled to today and saw the absolute state of society how many of them do you think would still support the cause when they went back?

being a faggot is a literal mental disorder, that is all.

excellent post

Why should we believe you and not World Health Organization?

good politics for my side bring the degeneracy into the light

because he has a 4th grade educlaymation and shows it.

>Jews are super against sodomy in their own lives

sodomy is First base for Jews girls

n-not that I would know

How did you end up with CHF? Complication developed from something else?

Six gorillion keks, desu.

Can't wait to see the rants about the upcoming series "Love, Simon"...

This, pic related, is a Mannish women. A MANNISH women.
How can you choose a man over this mannish woman? I just- I can't for the life of me wrap my mind around your affliction.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Can you choose to like men?

These dramatic films over homosexuality make for great unintentionally hilarious comedy.
I can't believe that paedowood is making serious films like this and giving them oscars.
These films should be laughed at and used for politically incorrect humour material.

I had watched that aweful film moonlight.
And I was laughing my ass off, especially at that scene at the beach.
Because two songs were being played in my head.
Both from the animated comedy series, the boondocks, titled
Thuggin' love and
Homies over Ho's.
Both were released by that character, gangastalicious, a closet gay rapper.

The reason beshind starwars not winning an Oscar?

(((them)))

>(((World Health Organization)))

What

I think it’s really smart that you’re creating Weimerica and it will end well for you

to be honest.......it makes me hard.

Fucking Jewish boys is your responsibility as a white male

It makes feel disgust for the Khazarian Jews that are trying to popularize and normalize pedophilia. They make crap like this because that's what some of the wealthy Khazars are into. The Khazarian Jewish crime mob is run by degenerate filth.

it's okay, their noses have skin to spare anyways

I didn't even know this was a thing until I saw it here, fucking fags.

all jews are pedos

Degeneracy

AH HA HA HA HA!
>Underage
No way is that going to fly.

So it seems...

so it seems.

For once I thought I would get a chance to see a good movie without kike subversion and propaganda... then I watched the trailer.

NOPE.

Even the movie "Murder on the orient express" was full of kike propaganda. Starts of in Jerusalem, PALESTINE in 1934 but of course they don't add that in; a year after Hitler was elected. You have a kike PI larping as a supremacist German/Austrian. A bunch of murderous kikes on a train get caught deceiving the fuck out of the detective and the end we're supposed to feel sorry for the kikes and make an exception for them. I think they are starting to figure out that the goyim know. Basically the subversive message is to forgive the Jews when they inevitably get caught with their deception.

Wasn't the entire left and the media crucifying Milo a year ago for this same shit?

And now Hollywood has a movie out romanticizing the exact same thing?

You have any idea how much such a Jewess cost vs an underage boy?!